Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Over a million ‘followers’ and only just over 2,000 likes on his reel of Leo. She’s supposedly gained 3,000 ‘followers’ in the last week but not even 400 likes on her food reel. Are people finally waking up to these two and their incessant need for validation on insta? He’s going to spend his 5 weeks off desperately trying to find ways to get more engagement on the gram. Are they both really that thick that they thought paid Bots could like and comment on their posts 😂😂😂 Get ready for another ‘like my last 5 posts’ fantastic opulent giveaway from Flappy and at this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries something similar as well 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His road to a million that went on for years and did nothing to boost his popularity🤣She’s a deluded idiot who think anyone but her gives a tit how many bots she has.The crap bake posts are beyond embarrassing😳She obviously lost her small Tesco deal and what has she actually gotten lately other than Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His road to a million that went on for years and did nothing to boost his popularity🤣She’s a deluded idiot who think anyone but her gives a tit how many bots she has.The crap bake posts are beyond embarrassing😳She obviously lost her small Tesco deal and what has she actually gotten lately other than Amazon.
and Amazon wasn’t a paid brand deal. It was all affiliated links 😂 They can be all smug about getting gifted trips, products, etc…. but how do they help find employment or pay the bills? I can’t wait to see how they spin their freebie to LaplandUK because they know they’ll get sarcastic/negative comments from people. That’s why they didn’t admit they got a free Xmas tree because they knew they’d get negative comeback from it. I suppose they’ll just do their normal and delete and block anyone that has the cheek to call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way he dances through that venue for attention!! then looks at that woman in disgust when she tries to dance next to him, he truly believes he's this big celeb. He's just a big nob head!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
With some old woman running after him! 😂

View attachment 2612607
Not one person knows who he even is sad prick he couldn’t have fun if his life depended on it
---
The way he dances through that venue for attention!! then looks at that woman in disgust when she tries to dance next to him, he truly believes he's this big celeb. He's just a big nob head!
He’s just a prick nobody likes him nobody knows who he is 🤣 he thinks he’s something but people give him evils in showbiz every time at an event he looks the odd one out !! Time to give it up even people in Blackpool don’t know who he is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, he's running to Lytham. I wonder if he's popping over to Chazza's for a breakfast of choc choc, gurning and talking about their dead dads!

Come ere yew!

Screenshot_20231205-002307.png

407930346_1383491278922678_6588745774998891327_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
There are two Hopes, Bob who was an excellent actor and entertainer and then there’s no hope. I’ll leave it there my fellow Fakeys! I bid you all a brilliant Wednesday 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surprised he posted this. He looks awful, looks like he has had work done (cheaply) and makes him look older and plastic...like a real housewife.

Looks like Rylan if you ordered him off Temu and had melted a bit.

Screenshot_20231206_090908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lytham is a bit too close to me, I feel like I can smell him 😂😂😂 if I see him in a run I’ll trip him up 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The eagle eyed of Lancashire might spot that in the clip where he said ‘I’m running to Lytham’, he was running in the wrong direction 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah he’s gonna stop and take a selfie with every person who stops and says hello tomorrow 😂 he does realise they are just being polite, it’s quite a normal thing to do up north as you’re on a walk. Does he think they are saying hiya cos they know it’s the ever so famous Jake Quickenden, presenter of Lorraine on ITV 😂 prick.

Ah 5 weeks of quality time with the family apparently. Let’s see how much you actually do with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
10 stories by 10am 🙄 Awaiting the picture of his breakfast next 😴

Edited:- Bingo 😂 For somebody who doesn’t share plates of food or do loads of selfies, he’s disguising that well again today 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
and Amazon wasn’t a paid brand deal. It was all affiliated links 😂 They can be all smug about getting gifted trips, products, etc…. but how do they help find employment or pay the bills? I can’t wait to see how they spin their freebie to LaplandUK because they know they’ll get sarcastic/negative comments from people. That’s why they didn’t admit they got a free Xmas tree because they knew they’d get negative comeback from it. I suppose they’ll just do their normal and delete and block anyone that has the cheek to call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is they get gifted stuff to advertise for said company. If they arnt going to promote the company /product they arnt with holding their end of the deal. In the end they won't get anything

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.