Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surely he didn’t get paid for the puppy thing if it was for charity
😂😂😂 the only time he’d work for free is if he got his ugly mug on TV from it. No way has he done this as charity work. We all know how ‘generous’ he is when it comes to donating 🙄🤥😂 I’ve reported him anyway as I’m convinced it’s a paid ad. I’ve just seen he’s sharing it again on his stories today 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just disgusting when they get away with tit like this. Praying he doesn’t get a dog either as he’s now alluding he wishes he had one. Found it bizarre enough when they got the cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg just came out of Pets at Home at my local retail park & the Baleric Botherer himself was driving round looking for a space. Felt tempted to ask him what he thought of Fakey but the damn dog was pulling me😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On Twitter 🤭 Look at Pete’s following now all because of the ‘Sam’ effect 😂. Also look at how many followers Sam’s insta has gone up in the last 30 days 😱 read em and weep Fakey 🤭
He'll be wanting some of that, after all, he reckons he's good mates with Sam, didn't he??????

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Can't look after the cat he has at home. Fake fucker... Was going to say dog..lol 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her exciting draw today😳😳£25 to follow her last six posts sad cow.Still can’t get over his so called work yesterday what a absolute 🔔 end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s really scraping the barrel now with this Pet Portrait shite and instead of bringing out the dead he brings out some puppies! This bleep will use anything and anyone for attention. I think Zelda coming for christmas is again for attention/engagement “oh look at me Im having my mam (and her fella) over for christmas”…. again another ploy to try get on Gogglebox 🙄 Desperate Wankers the lot of them! Next thread we should do a vote of how many stories he posts on christmas day, its going to be insufferable I definitely will not be watching that tit show. Don’t think many people do be on IG on christmas day??? maybe in the morning to show off their kids toys or some wankers posting their dinner? so don’t think he’s really going to get the engagement he’s craving for with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s really scraping the barrel now with this Pet Portrait shite and instead of bringing out the dead he brings out some puppies! This bleep will use anything and anyone for attention. I think Zelda coming for christmas is again for attention/engagement “oh look at me Im having my mam (and her fella) over for christmas”…. again another ploy to try get on Gogglebox 🙄 Desperate Wankers the lot of them! Next thread we should do a vote of how many stories he posts on christmas day, its going to be insufferable I definitely will not be watching that tit show. Don’t think many people do be on IG on christmas day??? maybe in the morning to show off their kids toys or some wankers posting their dinner? so don’t think he’s really going to get the engagement he’s craving for with that.
They’ll definitely be a family Xmas challenge reel 🙄 He is nothing if not predictable. As for gogglebox. When you’ve got a mother who spouts off on Instagram slagging TV actors off and being racist, I don’t think they’ve got a lot of hope somehow, not that they ever did before she even opened her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For a family that go on about the dead for likes.I am baffled why the witch never mentions her other son or grandkids.Can see her as a spiteful witch and maybe they fell out over her enabling the prick that is Jake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hosting Christmas but getting people to BYO, and he won that money in the fight? I’ve never expected guests to bring food, and they bring wine and flowers but they don’t bring the food!
TBf I host and cook the roast on Christmas day. I have my mum and sister (dad died last year but I won't to on about it 😜) then my sister and parents in-law and us 3. My mum usually brings some nibbles for starters and then my in-laws give us a bit towards the cost as they are happy not to have the hassle. One year they brought three desserts that ended up in the bin so I said to stop bringing anything. I hate wasting food! Lol

• Heart
I'd give it a quick blimp if Zelda and boulders do a mud wrestling match, to the death....
Otherwise the boring cunts can duck off, I'll be enjoying my family Christmas, like normal people do ...
---
TBf I host and cook the roast on Christmas day. I have my mum and sister (dad died last year but I won't to on about it 😜) then my sister and parents in-law and us 3. My mum usually brings some nibbles for starters and then my in-laws give us a bit towards the cost as they are happy not to have the hassle. One year they brought three desserts that ended up in the bin so I said to stop bringing anything. I hate wasting food! Lol
There's no food waste at Quickenden towers, it goes into a trough for Percy Pig 🐖🐖🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Art and snack ideas? Thinks he’s that other silly witch Stacey Solomon 😂 plus why is he shoveling down cake thought he gave up sugar? Oh and by the way fake your owl looks like it’s been run over and you stink of desperation

• Haha
New thread Fakeys! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Percy Pig made me laugh out loud!

There's no food waste at Quickenden towers, it goes into a trough for Percy Pig 🐖🐖🐖
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.