Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New grid post gone already! So I should think! Got some nerve making out they work so hard to provide nice holidays for the kids when the only person he provides for is himself everything else is grifted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 How many times is he going to have smoked salmon....I wouldn't want that all the time..Prick .....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will these two ever duck off🤪🤪🤪🤪 him getting desperate with posting a reel of it being just them one day, but until then😴😴😴😴 then footage of grifted holidays they've had with the kids. Did he have a grid post after the one he did this morning with the beach pics on, God he's just so🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Flaps with her bleeping outfits🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off will you, she thinks she's something special and those wardrobe doors cannot shut, aka ways bleeping open in the hobbit loft where Fakey sleeps😆😆😆😆
---
🐔 How many times is he going to have smoked salmon....I wouldn't want that all the time..Prick .....
Bet he stinks Joon🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 05/12/23

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mr Manic is back. 3 grid posts/reels in 24 hours. Remember though he’s not bothered about social media because Instagram is fake 🙄😂 Must be in double figures now how many times he’s used the proposal video on his grid. He’s bleeping delusional if he believes everything they do is for the kids. Plus what sort of desperate attention seeking wanker do you need to be to tell everybody that on Instagram just to get engagement and praise 🤢
Mentioned about no ‘fashion’ from her and hey presto she posting her outfits again 😂 Hi Flappy 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was never just them two though because Sophie already had a son (Freddie fakey if you can’t remember who I’m talking about)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 05/12/23

Grabbed by a Granny Night!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Recent outfits! Did she really think that jacket was a vibe? Catherine Tate springs to mind! Those slippers-they should be booked in at a dockers yard! Anyway, it’s wine Wednesday so cheers 🥂
I snigger every time I see those wardrobe doors 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was never "just as" as Freddie was already there ffs. 🤬

---
Why hasn't somebody punched him by now?

You never see him doing this to the males. 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How tit does flaps look in her outfits of the week🤣Beige baggy and so bleeping dull just like her.No posts of the £350 lip blush another massive fail probably.She’s dead behind her eyes and a sad beg who takes Leo to the zoo 50 times a year on a season pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How tit does flaps look in her outfits of the week🤣Beige baggy and so bleeping dull just like her.No posts of the £350 lip blush another massive fail probably.She’s dead behind her eyes and a sad beg who takes Leo to the zoo 50 times a year on a season pass.
I'm amazed gut bucket didn't think it was an all you can eat buffet and tried to eat the animals 😁😋😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.