Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men hate him jazz that’s why he hangs about with the girls.Only young boys are his choice of male company.He is in a small play which is obviously struggling to sell tickets.As for the parrot bleeping hell she more manly than flaps🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen his shite from earlier. Was anyone else hoping spud was going to knock his turkey teef our with that spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Full monty is on at the Winter Gardens.
Blackpool doesn't have hen party's in Nov dec jan fab, it is out of season.
Friday and Saturday can still be busy with the lights on and the Christmas Market, the rides and ice rink.
Sometimes on weekly shows the top tier is closed.
Wonder if he'll visit the flying handbag. 😅

I'll let you know what she show is like I know someone who is going, not me. 😅
You be surprised how many hen party’s happen all year round 😂😂
I wouldn’t waste my hen party on watching that shite though 😂
jakes in his glory in Blackpool he might pull a drag 😂

• Haha
Her bake would make a lovely Christmas gift🤣🤣Please go find a bleeping job you stupid sad idiot.A pretzel covered in white chocolate made by Fanny flaps wow such skill🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen new masked singer advertised. Fakeys been singing past few days hasn't he. Maybe this could be what he's manifested . Pollly knows people at itv and she will have handed his little CV over, showing that he was baby Dino at butlins masked singer 🤣🤣 you can see the only thing that makes him happy is the thought of being on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen new masked singer advertised. Fakeys been singing past few days hasn't he. Maybe this could be what he's manifested . Pollly knows people at itv and she will have handed his little CV over, showing that he was baby Dino at butlins masked singer 🤣🤣 you can see the only thing that makes him happy is the thought of being on tv
Oh please NO - he can't sing and you're right he's doing it everyday lately
Hopefully of it is a show and public can vote he will realise how tit he is and nobody will know who he is even when mask comes off

He could do the masked singer unmasked, people would still have to guess who he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some people I know went to masked singer audience when it was filmed. I can confirm it was when fakey was away so luckily we won’t be deathened by him on our screen

• Heart
Oh please NO - he can't sing and you're right he's doing it everyday lately
Hopefully of it is a show and public can vote he will realise how tit he is and nobody will know who he is even when mask comes off
Hes just never gonna be relevant, even if he gets another 5 minute shot, he will be forgotten about straight after, he sings like an American teenage girl, and not a good one at that. Same outdated hairstyle for 15 years, courtesy of a wig, ine that he even pretends to get cut. He's so weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Won’t be on this upcoming series. It was recorded in October midweek when he was in TFM. He’ll always imply he’s on it but come on even he knows Butlins is the only level he’ll get 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omgggg Fakey has Zelda’s weird eyes. No wonder they are both tapped in the head.
---
🐔 Those bleeping horrible trousers again....Blackshite what next lol lol 😆 I'd pay someone to nick his phone I really would 😆.. Then drop it in the sea 50 miles out.....
He looks like a grandad wearing those trousers and trainers. He poses so annoyingly, like he believes he is the hottest thing out there. Ewwww.
---
Flapz will have special dreams tonight ............

All on her lonesome..............

" ooooooooh aaaawwww ooooooooooo EYAL you are so big.........

View attachment 2611743

.....not like jakey"

😃😆😆😆💀💀
Poor Flapz! She sooo messed up! Looking at Eyal’s IG…..he’s defo doing well for himself and seems decent. Not that she ever had a chance with him.
---
Him and his fake youthful act he puts on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be seeing Madonna at the O2! 😂😂

View attachment 2611828
He has a type eh? Strong jaw.
---
‘Could watch him forever’ 🙄 yeah but I bet your Tena lady fans don’t want to. Filming every breath his kid takes ffs. What on earth makes him think anyone wants to watch a kid eat and squeal?

Also, brush his hair you pig ignorant excuses for parents.
IMG_4281.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.