Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It surely won’t be CBB if he’s in the full Monty?

I think he might have got a regular slot on Lorraine at the most, doing the competitions more often or something. I’m actually baffled how he gets anything tbh as he’s not interesting when he’s on the TV, he tries so hard to he funny but he’s got no wit or charisma.
he only gets the little he gets because he has a publicist who knows people and he’s with off limits he wouldn’t get anything otherwise . Nothing he gets will ever amount to something big . He’s not popular he’s extremely unlikeable his dress sense is shocking and he’s been called out many times for it . He’s not a nice guy and people can see it . You never ever see him being friends with past cast members . Nobody likes him which makes me believe he’s even more insufferable behind the camera !!

no doubt it’s something to do with MMA but again that won’t go far because he’s to old 🤦‍♀️😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no more words! I’m done with her!!
Another freebie no doubt . Both a pair of absolute tramps his career is dead even if he does get something TV wise it will never be BIG he will never be the next rylan

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she can spend hundreds of pounds having a ‘lip blush’ done but can’t pay for her own Xmas tree 🙄 and what a bleeping mess she looks.
Her accounts are in for the last year ⬇

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I have no more words! I’m done with her!!
Christ almighty.

She's sucking a right old pair of Dunlop G800 soup-coolers, there.

What DOES she bleeping look like 😆😆😆😆😆

Boat like the surface of the Moon & she's begging inflatable radials ?

#deludedpriorities

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping awful load of scrounging tramps 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

Screenshot_20230223-004048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230414-113758_2.png
Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

By the way, Zelda -

Trico rang.....

....they want their bleeping windscreen wipers back.

😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know how or why she stays with him she has a basic house a boring life and a man who dresses like a grandad and a power puff girl 😂 I mean I’d die of embarrassment just walking around with him but the fact she stays I don’t get it 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t know how or why she stays with him she has a basic house a boring life and a man who dresses like a grandad and a power puff girl 😂 I mean I’d die of embarrassment just walking around with him but the fact she stays I don’t get it 🤢🤢
Only 1/2 a house - they rent the other half from the Freeholders . It was a part rent/ part buy - they'll NEVER have the money to buy the Freeholders out 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nobody else would want the crater-faced, boxer-nosed twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, she's begged for some semi-permanent lip treatment whilst her son is delayed and has communication problems, is still in nappies and has a bottle at nearly three, her marriage is a sham, her old man is in the closet, her skin has more craters than the moon, and her nose is collapsing!

That's priorities!

---
That lip colour sure brings out the Ronnie Corbett eyebrows, the receding hairline, the face craters, the man jaw and the collapsing nose!

Bewful, just bewful! 😂

Screenshot_20231204-165343~2.png
Screenshot_20231204-165355~2.png
Screenshot_20231204-170401~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So, she's begged for some semi-permanent lip treatment whilst her son is delayed and has communication problems, is still in nappies and has a bottle at nearly three, her marriage is a sham, her old man is in the closet, her skin has more craters than the moon, and her nose is collapsing!

That's priorities!

View attachment 2609736
View attachment 2609737
---
That lip colour sure brings out the Ronnie Corbett eyebrows, the receding hairline, the face craters, the man jaw and the collapsing nose!

Bewful, just bewful! 😂

View attachment 2609752View attachment 2609753View attachment 2609756
She looks a mess 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔What does that face look like.... a baboons hole more like. Doing us a favour by keeping us updated ....thanks a lot, silly cow...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔What does that face look like.... a baboons hole more like. Doing us a favour by keeping us updated ....thanks a lot, silly cow...
She’s as deluded as Jake she genuinely believes people are interested in her dribble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At £350 she really is a shallow witch.No treatment is going to help the fact she looks shocking.Is completely dead behind those eyes and I’m a believer that life comes back and kicks you in the arse.He’s got a small part in a touring play and she just begs all day while trying to get anything she can either free or cheaply.

• Heart
This morning ain’t mentioned him either 🤣🤣 whatever it is will be two seconds nobody else wanted
I feel for him. After waiting by his phone all week, still nothing😂😂😂.
---
It looks like Blackpool really aren't arsed about The Full Monty. Just look at tomorrow night's show - take your pick for tickets!

View attachment 2609169
Omgggg not even 1/4 full! They will have to give them away along the promenade!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.