Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See flaps has another 1000 followers.What a sad existence she has.In the past week she has bought 3000 bots😳Won’t bring you jobs pretending people are actually interested in anything you post.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See flaps has another 1000 followers.What a sad existence she has.In the past week she has bought 3000 bots😳Won’t bring you jobs pretending people are actually interested in anything you post.
It’s actually embarrassing that it’s so obvious what she’s doing 🙄 Barely gets any interaction on her posts but somehow thousands of new people have just randomly started to follow her 🤥 I think the plan is to buy herself to 300k for the start of the year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The way he talks to Leo is so awkward! He tries to prove he’s dad of the year but it just shows how little he interacts with him.

Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet more eye-bleeping and barking at Spud. He really needs to sort that syrup out. It looks ridiculous. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Yet more eye-bleeping and barking at Spud. He really needs to sort that syrup out. It looks ridiculous. 😂

View attachment 2610994
Lol, Leo telling him to stfu singing, love it🤣🤣🤣 and yes Crazy that syrup is looking ridiculous 🤭🤭🤭
As if Flaps been getting the credit card out, buying more followers, not long back she was at 276k now at 280, what a load of shite. Spending all that on bots and her stupid bleeping lips🤬🤬🤬. You watch, those kids will get duck all for Christmas! Selfish bleeping bastards🤬🤬🤬🤬
Waiting to see if beaky has grifted a stay in Blackpool.
These two must be some of the worst arseholes on Instagram!

Edit I'd love to RIP that bleeping earring out, it looks bleeping shite, thinks he's George Michael, get fucked Fakey, you ain't fit to lick his boots

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔Teach him manners you ugly git, wiping his breakfast on his sleeve, sit him down properly, 🐖 🐷 🐽.......

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMFG did she get semi permanent make up on her lips????? Is there any proof if so because why is there no redness or swelling? (apart from the obvious 💉 )Must have went to the same place as Fakey got his utterly tit 1:16 tattoo 😂😂😂 Is he still hiding that? (sorry so many questions lol 🙈)
---
Thankfully not but we have the delightful GC and a plethora of other absolute cunts on it. One definitely to avoid. 🤢

View attachment 2611033View attachment 2611034
ah bollix that in anyway it would have been great to see him alongside Pete Wicks and Vanessa again 😂😂😂 didn’t he apparently do her on DFW? He was seriously punching there and it was a very lucky escape for DFW!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMFG did she get semi permanent make up on her lips????? Is there any proof if so because why is there no redness or swelling? (apart from the obvious 💉 )Must have went to the same place as Fakey got his utterly tit 1:16 tattoo 😂😂😂 Is ge still hiding that? (sorry so many questions lol 🙈)
It's semi-permanent make-up costing £3-400 but needs topping up as the colour fades. It's applied like a tattoo (needle).

She looks dreadful. Her lips are the last thing she should be worrying about. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. 🐷

• Haha
Lol, Leo telling him to stfu singing, love it🤣🤣🤣 and yes Crazy that syrup is looking ridiculous 🤭🤭🤭
As if Flaps been getting the credit card out, buying more followers, not long back she was at 276k now at 280, what a load of shite. Spending all that on bots and her stupid bleeping lips🤬🤬🤬. You watch, those kids will get duck all for Christmas! Selfish bleeping bastards🤬🤬🤬🤬
Waiting to see if beaky has grifted a stay in Blackpool.
These two must be some of the worst arseholes on Instagram!

Edit I'd love to RIP that bleeping earring out, it looks bleeping shite, thinks he's George Michael, get fucked Fakey, you ain't fit to lick his boots
Now we know where the vinted money has gone .
Selfish cow, what a bleeping waste, she still looks like her face caught fire and was put out with a shovel ....
---
🐔All a load of egoistic cunts who HAVE to be in the limelight, sad fuckers topping up their pension pots.....haven't the made enough money...GREEDY FUCKERS...Have a nice day all...
Cashley Cain...urgh, will be banging on about the new baby.....
Bottom feeding suction eels, the lot of them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Selfish cow, what a bleeping waste, she still looks like her face caught fire and was put out with a shovel ....
---

I showed my old man her face last night. He honestly thought it was a bloke in a wig. He said wtf is the matter with her nose? He could not believe she was only 30yrs old!
---
Flapz put this up last night but I can't see it now. Do we reckon grifted/discounted?

407933198_330572823248015_199713808608480103_n.jpg

---
I don't even think she can read. What she's written doesn't make any sense.

407497276_225911540526524_6025430181381429591_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the idiot not going to Blackpool soon.Her voice in the background while he gets his son to repeat childish insults to flaps.😳Both thick fake and just so unlikeable.So the free tickets to Lapland will probably be when bleep face is home for five weeks.

You know little spudling is actually growing on me, the constant telling Jake no when he starts "singing" is bleeping hilarious 😂😂 you tell him Spud, tell him how tit he is and show the prick up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ he makes my skin crawl. The eye-bleeping is not normal! 🤢

---
Screenshot_20231205-104135~2.png
Screenshot_20231205-104357~2.png
Screenshot_20231205-104439.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
---

BIB has sent me nuclear 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Is the idiot not going to Blackpool soon.Her voice in the background while he gets his son to repeat childish insults to flaps.😳Both thick fake and just so unlikeable.So the free tickets to Lapland will probably be when bleep face is home for five weeks.
Yup, cos there's no bleeping show without punch, is there ..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.