Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 03/12/23

Barking through the camera as usual at Leo and only highlighting how delayed his son's speech really is. Sophie was nowhere to be seen.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
🐔 Those crappy trousers again with the brown belt, very trendy 😆 🤣 😂.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find them utterly sickening . He never gives to charity even the one that’s suppose to be so close to his heart as it’s what his brother died from ! I think the full monty cast hate him and that card was a dig because they know he uses his relatives deaths and sarcoma for likes and attention he ain’t a charitable bone in his body !!

what’s more sickening is the constant begging and grifting . The none stop FREEBIES when he has a half decent job and a better income than most they just blow it on crap !! Free Christmas trees why ? Buy your bleeping own or donate it to a hospital or a family who’s spending a last Christmas with a loved one !!

People can’t afford Christmas this year so it’s even worst that they are flaunting all these freebies they grift . No shame at all have they ?. Disgusting it really is the free hotels free trees free days out free treatments and toys and clothing .

get a job and bleeping buy it yourself scrounge or at least donate your free tit to others who need it more !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wiki Ref: 03/12/23

Barking through the camera as usual at Leo and only highlighting how delayed his son's speech really is. Sophie was nowhere to be seen.

View attachment 2610109
View attachment 2610110
View attachment 2610111
View attachment 2610112
View attachment 2610113
View attachment 2610118
View attachment 2610119
View attachment 2610120
View attachment 2610121
Like he’s got the makings of a good kid there, a little support and intervention and Leo would be fine and prob start to come on leaps and bounds but his fuckin numbnut parents are so deluded and selfish, everyday they are damaging his development, and diminishing any chances of learning he has☹☹☹

• Sad
I find them utterly sickening . He never gives to charity even the one that’s suppose to be so close to his heart as it’s what his brother died from ! I think the full monty cast hate him and that card was a dig because they know he uses his relatives deaths and sarcoma for likes and attention he ain’t a charitable bone in his body !!

what’s more sickening is the constant begging and grifting . The none stop FREEBIES when he has a half decent job and a better income than most they just blow it on crap !! Free Christmas trees why ? Buy your bleeping own or donate it to a hospital or a family who’s spending a last Christmas with a loved one !!

People can’t afford Christmas this year so it’s even worst that they are flaunting all these freebies they grift . No shame at all have they ?. Disgusting it really is the free hotels free trees free days out free treatments and toys and clothing .

get a job and bleeping buy it yourself scrounge or at least donate your free tit to others who need it more !!
Funny how they’ve both shared the tree but neither of them marked it as ‘gifted’ (yes I’ve reported them both to ASA) They are both thick as tit but even they realise to admit they got a free Xmas tree is bleeping low. Can’t wait to see how they spin their free trip to Lapland UK to avoid getting negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Clearly got something with his smug look . Whatever it is will be tit and like other things he’s done it never leads to anything . He’s just so unlikeable . Manifest what the silly bleep his team have begged for him to be on something so he got a chance 😂
I can guarantee it will be crumbs. There are too many Love Islanders hanging around the place who are nicer, more talented and younger than his aged looking ass!
---
I'd destroy my phone ringing for that bleep to do anything and everything....he'd be breaking down in a week ...
He will top himself without his phone!
---
He will go INSANE!

Just think, and nowhere private to re-glue that syrup! 😂😂

He will get special dispensation to privately glue his syrup in the diary room, say once a week. He will then pretend his hair is growing fast. He will have to trim the sides by himself so no one can see the glue marks and threadbare hair on top!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she can spend hundreds of pounds having a ‘lip blush’ done but can’t pay for her own Xmas tree 🙄 and what a bleeping mess she looks.
Her accounts are in for the last year ⬇
This is so embarrassing. She would have made more if she kept her beauty business. It’s less stressful than begging for freebies daily between 9-5 in that cold shed of theirs (her ‘office’).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is from us Lancashire folk for tomorrow Fakey!
Fellow Lancashire here and I ditto it 👏👏 middle finger fakey
---
So she can spend hundreds of pounds having a ‘lip blush’ done but can’t pay for her own Xmas tree 🙄 and what a bleeping mess she looks.
Her accounts are in for the last year ⬇
Can someone explain it for dumb me? 😂😂 is she loaded or skint?? I think I know the answer 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dear God. She looks like a geezer from Albania, or something ....

Screenshot_20231204-165343_2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've never found Spud endearing but I wanted to cheer for him when Jake started singing and he screamed "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching and praying that Sam wins I’m a Celeb cos it’ll make Fakey vomit with jealousy, and this comes up. Could this be the reason for his smugness?
IMG_4271.jpeg

Watching and praying that Sam wins I’m a Celeb cos it’ll make Fakey vomit with jealousy, and this comes up. Could this be the reason for his smugness?
View attachment 2610689
You could be onto something there…. Somebody get Larry on standby 😂 Im absolutely loving Sam on IAC, he is so naturally funny and likeable, I hope he wins! Was pissing myself when they played X Factor as Id say Fakey must have been crying that he never thought to do that when he was on it 😂😂😂😂 Keep going Sam you’re rubbing Fakeys big nose right in it without even trying or knowing and I reckon all you Fakeys are loving it as much as I am 😂 Ive never watched anything with Sam in it before now but I knew who he was and omfg how much does Fakey try and act like him, I don’t know if it’s scary or embarrassing 😳 stalker alert 🚨

• Heart
Back eyeing himself up with Leo🤢🤢He really is just so fake and why not just stop filming that poor child.I find it uncomfortable the way he shows leo who clearly can’t string a sentence together.Blackpool sales are shocking and I bet he’s got yet another free hotel stay.
IMG_9020.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Back eyeing himself up with Leo🤢🤢He really is just so fake and why not just stop filming that poor child.I find it uncomfortable the way he shows leo who clearly can’t string a sentence together.Blackpool sales are shocking and I bet he’s got yet another free hotel stay.View attachment 2610934
the eyefucking when he’s by himself is bad enough but it really turns my stomach when he’s doing with his toddler sat on his lap 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.