Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in the full Monty until the middle of April.Whatever it is won’t be anything much as he’s cheap to hire.His boss all dressed up and idiot looks a woman as usual.

Reactions: 17
Does Chris not run it then ? Like he gets the work for Jake so would make sense him having a meeting about work he has for him . Then again who does that in public in a restaurant . Whatever it is will be tit 😂
Chris is a director so I’d be surprised if he personally goes and gets work for Jake. He has managers to do that. Plus Polly 😂 Like I said more likely to do with contracts or what they want from their partnership going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly got something with his smug look . Whatever it is will be tit and like other things he’s done it never leads to anything . He’s just so unlikeable . Manifest what the silly bleep his team have begged for him to be on something so he got a chance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Take it something good is happening only took him how bleeping long 😂😂😂
You think? He always makes out he’s got all these fantastic projects coming up but when do they ever materialise? Who goes for a meeting with their management company and shares about it online. As someone said, I hope it’s CBB. We think this thread moves quickly now, imagine what it would be like if he was on there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You think? He always makes out he’s got all these fantastic projects coming up but when do they ever materialise? Who goes for a meeting with their management company and shares about it online. As someone said, I hope it’s CBB. We think this thread moves quickly now, imagine what it would be like if he was on there 😂😂😂
I’d love to see him in big brother without a Lahore he will be his true selfie a moody nasty count .
whatever it is I’m sure we will know about it at some point soon 😂😂

• Haha
Such a weird very strange man can’t stand him he makes me feel sick
his horrible smug face and the way he treats his family 🤢
god he thinks he’s something doesn’t he ….. nothing he ever does is worth doing or gives him the attention he craves !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol if it is CBB imagine how many more people would join his Tattle thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It surely won’t be CBB if he’s in the full Monty?

I think he might have got a regular slot on Lorraine at the most, doing the competitions more often or something. I’m actually baffled how he gets anything tbh as he’s not interesting when he’s on the TV, he tries so hard to he funny but he’s got no wit or charisma.

Reactions: 20

I think he might have got a regular slot on Lorraine at the most, doing the competitions more often or something. I’m actually baffled how he gets anything tbh as he’s not interesting when he’s on the TV, he tries so hard to he funny but he’s got no wit or charisma.
So we know when it will be? It might be in summer

Reactions: 16

I’m pretty sure they were talking about CBB being March time. I bet he had a clause put into his TFM contract that if a primetime TV show or regular TV work materialised, he can leave. If not I still think he’d bin TFM off like a shot for anything TV related. I’m not even convinced he’s got anything to be honest. How many times has he hinted about certain programmes, projects over the last few years and none have come to fruition 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
How scruffy does this idiot look🤢Smug twit🤢View attachment 2609360
bleeping MANIFEST ?!

He’s such a bleeping INSTA bird isn’t he.
Have you been reading Sophie’s copy of “The Secret” you sad duck. This man is soo influenced it’s unbelievable - he talks like these wannabe influencers who read the epilogue of a book & claim they read the whole thing.
MANIFEST ? I can’t with this bleep.

(Hey Everyone, I am in a terrible mood today and literally been spoiling for a fight on Twitter for the last hour - social media is angering me today, so will go to my happy place of watching chubby kids & animals on YouTube to restore balance ❤)

I can’t believe this grown arse man used the word manifest.

PANTO BOY - you would suckle on the tit of a pensioner if it gave you 5 mins airtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.