Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all assumed he was going to be on TV today cos he was very smug yesterday (like the Sunday before). The fact he posted manically yesterday but then stopped late afternoon, I assumed he’d gone to a hotel again. Maybe as you say Polly is in London for something/someone else. Maybe he’s auditioning to present DOI 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I mean surely polly ain’t making much he gets what a two second slot every now and again …. He isn’t even on these slots weekly he can go months sometimes without an appearance 😂😂 god he’s so tragic it’s hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean surely polly ain’t making much he gets what a two second slot every now and again …. He isn’t even on these slots weekly he can go months sometimes without an appearance 😂😂 god he’s so tragic it’s hilarious 🤣
I don’t know of any other z lister that has a publicist, let alone takes that publicist on every 2 min gig they get. I don’t know how either of them making a living from his TV appearances. He’s got to pay her plus he’s also got management that would take a percentage from him on top. No wonder he appears to be skint 😂 Imagine being an ex reality show contestant still desperately chasing fame after 11 years, that you have to employ a two bit publicist to get you the very occasion morning TV ‘job’ 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like Blackpool really aren't arsed about The Full Monty. Just look at tomorrow night's show - take your pick for tickets!

Screenshot_20231204-105129~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Some of the cast are doing panto in the 5 week break.But lazy twit probably wasn’t offered anything and he works so hard🤣🤣that he needs to rest🤣His manic oversharing yesterday was totally unnecessary.Showing your son being unable to communicate and being a brat is so out of order.He’s 3 soon still in nappies and drinking from a bottle😳😳

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t know of any other z lister that has a publicist, let alone takes that publicist on every 2 min gig they get. I don’t know how either of them making a living from his TV appearances. He’s got to pay her plus he’s also got management that would take a percentage from him on top. No wonder he appears to be skint 😂 Imagine being an ex reality show contestant still desperately chasing fame after 11 years, that you have to employ a two bit publicist to get you the very occasion morning TV ‘job’ 🙄😂
Something weird going on with them two
him in her profile picture years ago
her sudden career in publicist she has never done that before and you never see her post anything about the other client which makes me think it’s bullshit ?,

turning up with red lips and short dresses to charity events jake is attending I mean how do they make money 🙄 if you think about it she so called lives in Cornwall yet travels to London to watch Jake it’s not even publicity either the sarcoma event never got in the papers same with his fight so why did she attend ….. so odd she can’t be making money he’s literally had two slots in the last how many months and they was just two second slots not even about him or his life just from I’m a celeb years ago 😬😬
---
Some of the cast are doing panto in the 5 week break.But lazy twit probably wasn’t offered anything and he works so hard🤣🤣that he needs to rest🤣His manic oversharing yesterday was totally unnecessary.Showing your son being unable to communicate and being a brat is so out of order.He’s 3 soon still in nappies and drinking from a bottle😳😳
They announced months ago who was in the Christmas Panto and it wasn’t Jake they usually have him every year 😂 so unless he has something lined up that he’s being secretive about over them five weeks then they really must not have wanted him 😂
my child won tickets for Panto in Blackpool and it was Kerry katOna I kindly give the tickets to charity I’d rather die than watch her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, he's already left home and is meeting up with that weird Little Chris in London. I wouldn't be surprised if they split up at this rate.

Is he with the midget from off limits.We all said he was up to something today.Really loves spending time with his family not.

• Haha
Ever the professional as usual. Filming his boss whilst he’s on a phone call and putting it on his Instagram 🙄 It’s like he always has to make out he’s got something really huge coming up 🙄 Do we think Polly is there as well? Another thought maybe him being the trendsetter he is, he is going to the British Fashion Awards. That’s in London later 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, he's already left home and is meeting up with that weird Little Chris in London. I wouldn't be surprised if they split up at this rate.

View attachment 2609236
God they can’t stand him l who the duck films people like that it’s such an invasion to privacy especially when you can see he’s on the bleeping phone ….. I wonder if polly and Chris have actually found him some decent work and that’s why he was so smug yesterday maybe going on a TV show 😂
---
Could be finally getting his gogglebox dream 😂😂😂
or the count is entering the celeb big brother now that would be funny 😄
---
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a clothing deal with the amount of mad tit he wears it would make sense 😂😂 you don’t go for lunch over a two second Lorraine slot come on fakey we know you can’t be silent tell us the news 😂😂😂 sad act

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Perhaps he's got a fashion deal with Florence and Fred??
That's why he was scoping out the dildos yesterday, looks like he's getting paid in them....

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like Zelda has treated herself to a thousand new bots.What a sad bunch of freaks these lot are.Remember her saying she deserves a blue tick😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Zelda has treated herself to a thousand new bots.What a sad bunch of freaks these lot are.Remember her saying she deserves a blue tick😳
They really are sad individuals

• Haha
The thing is Little Chris isn’t his actual manager. He’s the Director of Off Limits. Why would he involve himself in a brand/TV deal for Fakey when he’s got a management team to do that? I reckon it’s more likely to be a meeting about future plans. He joined them end of November 2021 so could also be about his contract renewal?

• Haha
The thing is Little Chris isn’t his actual manager. He’s the Director of Off Limits. Why would he involve himself in a brand/TV deal for Fakey when he’s got a management team to do that? I reckon it’s more likely to be a meeting about future plans. He joined them end of November 2021 so could also be about his contract renewal?
Does Chris not run it then ? Like he gets the work for Jake so would make sense him having a meeting about work he has for him . Then again who does that in public in a restaurant . Whatever it is will be tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd piss myself laughing if he got dumped by them ....
---
Oy fakey, look...
Barry from EastEnders is still popular in Norwich....
Which is more than you bleeping were....
IMG20231204130527.jpg

• Haha
Manifest and it will happen. Remind us Fakey how long have you been manifesting being on primetime TV and Strictly? How’s that worked out for you so far? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope he is doing CBB will be the biggest shitfest ever

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.