Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What jake classes as big tv wise is not actually big at all. Even if he's got cbb, that's pretty much doen now anyway as the recent bb was tit and didn't do well. Whatever it is. He will do it and be forgotten about, it won't get him any further. Even if he gets a regular spot on morning tv, thats nothing either, doesnt make you relevent or famous as hardly anyone watches . Can't imagine it being mega money either, cos he's wanting a mansion like ss

Reactions: 13
Yep just looked, was Chester week when Flaps and Leo visited and he pulled a sickie on 12/10 then didn't he do the same just before the fight, and now yesterday and today. Just absolutely pathetic, I haven't had a full on cold for well over a year, so how the duck has this prick managed to get it three times in about 12 weeks, such bollocks🤬🤬🤬
Gear ❄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Remember he was engaged to Carl Foggartys daughter . What was the tea regarding them splitting up? She realised he was a prick?

Haven't been here in a while.

I randomly watched a programme last night - Rylan interviewing Cher.

Poor Fakey, he is still clinging to having been on X Factor. Rylan, as we know, was also on X Factor once upon a time and er, the rest is history... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Fakey will gatecrash Ant and Dec’s IAC live as he has done a few times. Anything for attention. Thankfully they always ignored him. Bellend😂!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So much love for sam all over social media. Fakey must be crying into his pillow, he will be so jealous.

Ah enjoy lapping up the last year of banging on about IAC fakey, don’t think you’ll be asked next year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Fakey after watching lovely, humble Sam winning I'm a Celeb this evening and hearing his fellow celebs say such kind words about him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised he’s not done a story yet congratulating Sam on his win 🤭 ST now on 2.1 million insta followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.