Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when Lorraine said Sam was appearing on her show this morning exclusively, lolllll. Poor Jacob is finished! I guess Polly Parrot will now have to suck more cocks to get him little 2min ‘presenting’ gigs.
I think parrot actually has one between her legs🤣She will be frantically ringing anyone to have dip tit on for his legendary 2 minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder when Zelda surfaces today if she’ll make a dig about Sam winning. She was so desperate for Tony to win 😂😂😂 Also on Fakeys IAC silence, when he did one of his 2 minute appearances did he not refer to Sam as being a ‘mate’ of his but he still hasn’t congratulated him? No wonder he’s got no friends 🤷🏻‍♀️ He really is a jealous little prick. I bet him & Polly are desperately bts trying to get some TV ‘work’ in the next few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Sam get that radio job he went for a while back.He can maybe give his opinion on masked singer as has had loads of experience after his embarrassing Dino gig🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of instacunts were at Lapland UK this weekend and I have yet to see one of them mark it as a pr trip or gifted. It’s blatantly obvious they are and I just don’t understand how they get away with it. Shame on them for giving all these freebies to these no marks instead of sick children or poor families 🤬 Wonder if they have different classes of z listers for different weekends? The likes of Solomon, Shepherd, Faiers and Williams this weekend. Wonder who will be there the same day as F&F? Probably the mummy bloggers that no one has heard of 🤭

• Haha
Loads of instacunts were at Lapland UK this weekend and I have yet to see one of them mark it as a pr trip or gifted. It’s blatantly obvious they are and I just don’t understand how they get away with it. Shame on them for giving all these freebies to these no marks instead of sick children or poor families 🤬 Wonder if they have different classes of z listers for different weekends? The likes of Solomon, Shepherd, Faiers and Williams this weekend. Wonder who will be there the same day as F&F? Probably the mummy bloggers that no one has heard of 🤭
Yes I agree Jeanie, it's absolutely disgusting giving freebies to those cunts🤬🤬🤬
Another company off my list, I will not line the pockets of anyone who gives free stuff to these arseholes🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I love how jealous he must be. The attention Sam is getting is off the scale. As well as been popular, he’s a role model for anyone who has ADHD. To say he’s such a big fan of the show he’s gone completely quiet and can’t even bring himself to do a quick congratulations story.

Remember when he did the Pride of Britain Manchester awards, sweaty and awkward as hell, obviously thinking he was gonna be able to prove himself and end up doing the main show. Then instead they got Sam & Pete. It must kill him. Mr Nobody 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how jealous he must be. The attention Sam is getting is off the scale. As well as been popular, he’s a role model for anyone who has ADHD. To say he’s such a big fan of the show he’s gone completely quiet and can’t even bring himself to do a quick congratulations story.

Remember when he did the Pride of Britain Manchester awards, sweaty and awkward as hell, obviously thinking he was gonna be able to prove himself and end up doing the main show. Then instead they got Sam & Pete. It must kill him. Mr Nobody 😂
I saw Sam’s interview on Lorraine this morning and he came across so likeable, polite and so so humble. I think maybe Fakey will try poaching Sam's old jobs cos ST will definitely be in very high demand and can’t see him sticking with things like LI Aftersun. The fact he’s such a genuine huge fan of IAC, anything to do with the program he’ll definitely be used in the future, if he’s not too busy 😉 Lorraine obviously loves him as well 🤭

• Heart
He’s always been a spiteful twit.Hates others get jobs like Chris while he gets panto and Dino man.I totally agree all these z listers getting free tickets to Lapland and I bet flaps was begging all year for her tickets.Totally wasted on Leo as he’s away with the fairies.But hopefully Fred will have a nice time.

• Haha
Read it and weep, ya syrup-wearing panto boy :LOL:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...elebs-Sam-Thompson-lined-new-job-Morning.html

I'm A Celeb champ Sam Thompson is being lined up for a presenting role on This Morning as ITV welcome him into their extended family.

The former Made In Chelsea star, 31, scooped the title of Jungle King during Sunday night's final of the series, earning an enormous 56.64 per cent of the public vote.

And bosses at the daytime programme are hoping to maximise on his popularity by signing Sam as their new Showbiz correspondent, given his enthusiasm for television.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And bosses at the daytime programme are hoping to maximise on his popularity by signing Sam as their new Showbiz correspondent, given his enthusiasm for television.
Ouch 🤭 That’s a proper two-footed tackle that.

(Who’s Sam anyway? Haven’t watched any IaC)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you having a laugh?

Who wants this tit? I'm going to keep an eye on these bids - if any.

409408588_388954886810122_7669445596954349275_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
His latest stupid post with Leo has achieved 2,500 likes🤣Can the pair of them not take a hint that no one gives a tit about either of them.He has nothing to offer that he hasn’t rinsed and repeated.The dead are coming out to play again soon and Leo on repeat😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His latest stupid post with Leo has achieved 2,500 likes🤣Can the pair of them not take a hint that no one gives a tit about either of them.He has nothing to offer that he hasn’t rinsed and repeated.The dead are coming out to play again soon and Leo on repeat😳😳
Someone mentioned he’s starting following an addiction expert and he’s followed him back. I really hope his isn’t hoping to do a documentary on his diet/fitness ‘addiction’ and how it was made worse by cruel ‘trolls’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow that's an old pic! He had really great teeth, still can't understand why he ruined his whole face with those Turkey Teef monstrosities.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jordan Banjo and his whinging wife have gone to Lapland today wonder if they have gone too and that’s why they are both quiet? Although there is also the fact he is in an absolutely foul mood and I would hate to be in that house guarantee he takes it out on everyone spiteful bitter little man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.