Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her giveaway is two £25 vouchers😳Follow her last six posts😳Stupid witch needs to get in the bin with her hole of a husband.No likes are going to get companies to give this fake arse cow decent work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I dont know how to link it but he’s done yet another interview on his time in IAC and when you read it, it also appears to be an ad for YouTube shorts 🙄 Apparently this year was a lot easier than his was. He is definitely very bitter. Not that he would have ever been asked but he definitely knows now, if there’s another legends show, Sam is going to be top of ITVs wish list 😂 Wonder if Polly has managed to get him 2 mins on ITV tomorrow discussing the final?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Winder why he skipped a couple of shows when there's clearly nothing wrong with them. Doesnt address it and apologise to people who have no doubht paid to see him.

Wondering if he wasn't scheduled to be in them and people new that when they purchased or he genuinly doesnt give a toss lol.

New he couldn't stay with his family for 5 weeks and actually be a dad and husband. Gotta have something lined up to get away from them.

Reactions: 15
So her giveaway is two £25 vouchers😳Follow her last six posts😳Stupid witch needs to get in the bin with her hole of a husband.No likes are going to get companies to give this fake arse cow decent work.
Last 6 not 5 anymore then 🙄 bleeping hell the desperation 🤢
Last of the big spenders. Nothing like letting everybody know you’re skint than offering a prize of £25 😂
---
Winder why he skipped a couple of shows when there's clearly nothing wrong with them. Doesnt address it and apologise to people who have no doubht paid to see him.

Wondering if he wasn't scheduled to be in them and people new that when they purchased or he genuinly doesnt give a toss lol.

New he couldn't stay with his family for 5 weeks and actually be a dad and husband. Gotta have something lined up to get away from them.
He was definitely meant to be appearing because some people that went have said they were annoyed because they were expecting to see him. He’s never going to address it publicly because he doesn’t want everyone knowing he’s had yet more time off from the show.

• Haha
Funny how she’s showing the boys now prick is home.I cannot believe her giveaway is £25 and now a extra post to like lol.She is just a beige skinny cow with no life warmth or anything going for her.Likes don’t give you work and been married to a prize prick does not give you stardom.Run along and stick your £25 up your arse👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how she’s showing the boys now prick is home.I cannot believe her giveaway is £25 and now a extra post to like lol.She is just a beige skinny cow with no life warmth or anything going for her.Likes don’t give you work and been married to a prize prick does not give you stardom.Run along and stick your £25 up your arse👍
If he’s back, he’s obviously sleeping by himself in the hobbit bedroom 😂 I’m surprised she doesn’t say people have to follow her as well. Shouldnt assume that because people see her stories they follow her (I don’t). Talking about following, I see her follower count is still increasing daily. That’s why she can only give a measly £25 (x2) voucher. Her money is going on bots 😂

• Haha
Old nanny qvc needs to get a life… excited for IAC cyclone! We all know her life is boring as hell & how Matt puts up with the self absorbed woman beats me.
Then old Sophie does a wreath make with sum friends 🤣🤣 think looking at table she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why why why why why put Freddie half naked on the gram she’s such a vile witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Right I’ve just had a look at the bloke who plays his understudy in the FM, Instagram account. He’s got 2 highlight reels on TFM and apart from them showing just how often the cast go out together and Fakey is never there, what days he’s had to step up cos Fakey being sick, it also shows he knew last week that he was playing Guy on Friday. So Fakey wasn’t ill this week, he obviously had something on he has had to keep a secret 🙄 That explains the smugness and social media silence that day. I’m so praying if it’s TV work, it’s for CBB 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Yet another giveaway. I reckon that video was pre-recorded yesterday as her face hasn't been seen since the lip blush. Scabs galore I reckon.

That kid looks such a mess with his Gail hairdo. Not cute whatsoever.

408621047_894990148968527_7552586584663569231_n.jpg

• Sick
Sorry I dont know how to link it but he’s done yet another interview on his time in IAC and when you read it, it also appears to be an ad for YouTube shorts 🙄 Apparently this year was a lot easier than his was. He is definitely very bitter. Not that he would have ever been asked but he definitely knows now, if there’s another legends show, Sam is going to be top of ITVs wish list 😂 Wonder if Polly has managed to get him 2 mins on ITV tomorrow discussing the final?
Hopefully not. Lorraine will be fighting to get the link going so she can interview this year’s Celebs not that shite bellend!

• Haha
Whatever the prick is up to am sure it’s like him boring.Parrot must be skint and on the phone begging for his two minute slots.See the awful SS was at Lapland yesterday another annoying cow.Flaps likes gone up by 150 lol she’s just so thirsty it’s actually embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve seen gladiators is coming back🤣Maybe the fake arse donation thief has manifested going on that tit show🤣

• Haha
God her voice on the colour catcher reel gives me the rage😡😡😡😡 anyway, she doesn't need these surely as everything is bleeping beige🤪🤪🤪

No sign of prickface yet this morning, Jeez, Gail can't even kick a ball really, it's so sad😐😐😐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fucks sake, £25.... I spend that on lunch for myself at John Lewis....bit of humble bragging there
But would you be arsed for that. And one of their un named mates win and give it back.
duck off, ya pair of skint arsed cunts.
---
I’ve seen gladiators is coming back🤣Maybe the fake arse donation thief has manifested going on that tit show🤣
Yup .. he's gonna be mosquito 🦟🦗🦟🦟

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.