Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Zeldas latest stories and she wanted Tony to win. She’s just as bitter as fakey because she can’t believe her precious son hasn’t got the popularity of Sam.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed Tony Bellew is represented by Off limits so maybe Jake could pretend he had to support him instead of Sam lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FAKEY NEVER WON I’M A CELEB WHEN HE WAS ON IT

Just reminding him cos we know he reads here 🗿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now Fakey won't be WORKING for 5 weeks, we'll be back to the daily ice bucket crap at 5am

• Haha
This is utterly hilarious. NOBODY will be interested in him for TV appearances etc regarding IACGMOH next year. It's over!
I can’t see Sam or any of the others in there this year needing to do 2 min TV appearances in the coming years to try and stay relevant though. Fakey will also always be used cos he puts himself forward at the cheapest rate going and he’ll always be available because let’s be honest he’ll have nothing else going on 😉😂

• Heart
and so the attention seeking reels begin 🙄😴 he is saying he’s got ‘5 solid weeks with this one’. So no child free trips planned then 🤥 Like someone else said, they’ll do a couples trip and say it was from Zelda so knew nothing about it. No way will he spend 5 weeks with Leo. Apart from during COVID he’s never spent that sort of time with him and I can’t see that changing now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many times is he going to mention he’s got 5 weeks of.Hardly worked all year and nothing to shout about as far as the full Monty goes.So pleased no one wants him and his boring chat on Lorraine.Flaps give it up woman with your giveaways.The 300 saddos who like and comment for £25😳If this morning a taste of the next five weeks going to have to just view on here😳😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well tell the child NO ffs. Tell him to STOP licking everything! Plain filthy. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I had to laugh when Lorraine said Sam was appearing on her show this morning exclusively, lolllll. Poor Jacob is finished! I guess Polly Parrot will now have to suck more cocks to get him little 2min ‘presenting’ gigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he gets a gig on Lorraine for IAC. Talks on there as if he’s an avid viewer. Funny then how he hasn’t even mentioned the program since his appearance on there 2 weeks ago. Done a couple of tabloid interviews and that’s it. If ITV can’t see he basically uses the program as a way to get a couple of 2 min appearances whilst the show is airing, whoever books him is an idiot. Again though this sort of thing won’t help him in the long run because he makes it obvious what he’s doing and all he is interested in is getting on TV, anyway he can 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.