Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off Limits surely to duck are taking the piss out of him here. "High end brands" :LOL: And the photos they've used too bahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2619789

High ends brands then go on to list McDonalds, Daz and Subway 😂😂😂😂 Also they seem to have omitted the words ‘Presenter’ and ‘Actor’, which he himself refers to as his profession, instead using ‘TV personality’ and ‘social media influencer’ instead 😂
Lastly, the word ‘regularly’ must mean something different to them than it does to most people 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he's so ‘ill’ that he can’t work, no way is he coming on instagram, not after last time. Remember the bloke that does the gummies went and saw him and put a picture up of the two of them and that was when he was meant to have ‘flu’ that time. It will be interesting how long he waits until he posts again and if he addresses why he’s been quiet. I could try and call it but no point trying. It could range from an injury, to an illness, to anxiety, to stress, to grief and that’s just off the top of my head 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon they are already at this Lapland UK shite hence her not showing her face … him pulling a sickie and both quiet….. They are so predictable! Wankers! Hope TFM don’t take him back after Xmas! The prick doesn’t deserve it, like someone said the trained actor that stands in for him should permanently replace him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now she’s done another bleeping food reel. This time with Jacob’s Crackers and marking it as an ad. I don’t believe Jacob’s have paid her to advertise at all and if by some miracle they actually have, more fool them because again what she’s made looks tit. I’m just surprised she’s not added ‘food’ or ‘chef’ to her insta bio yet 🙄 If it was Fakey he would of by now 😂

• Haha
Now she’s done another bleeping food reel. This time with Jacob’s Crackers and marking it as an ad. I don’t believe Jacob’s have paid her to advertise at all and if by some miracle they actually have, more fool them because again what she’s made looks tit. I’m just surprised she’s not added ‘food’ or ‘chef’ to her insta bio yet 🙄 If it was Fakey he would of by now 😂
Jeez she's no cook is she🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
His sickness record is abysmal, he wouldn't last a week in a real job. Waiting patiently to see what excuse he goes with this time, he's due a bad back again

• Haha
He's such a liar, last time he threw a sickie was when Leo and Flaps were visiting in a Village Hotel, he apparently had flu, did he duck like have flu, as we discussed at the time flu is when you can't get out if bed not a bleeping cold like he had, pathetic twit🤬🤬🤬
When I saw this week's schedule I did think oooh 2 shows each Friday Saturday how will he cope, answer is go on the sick lol lol. Bet we won't get any stories today, he will wait until tomorrow to make it look 'real'. His MMA fight is but a distant memory now🤣🤣🤣🤣 what was the actual point of it, it's got him absolutely nowhere🤭🤭🤭🤭
Hope Sam wins I'm a Celeb, then he will clean up all the interviews that Fakey does now😆😆😆 and even better would be Sam and Pete getting their own show🤣🤣🤣🤣
His knows that Sam is 1000% more popular than he will ever be, there is no comparison between Sam and Zara and Fakey and Flaps lol

• Heart
Well that looks UTTERLY revolting and I highly doubt this is a paid ad. I refuse to buy Jacobs crackers this year as I bought the selection boxes last year and they were absolutely tiny. We go through a ton of cheese at Christmas and those boxes were abysmal.

---
Oh duck off Flapz. Give it up.

Listen to her fake accent drop a few times in this. "Litt all" ..."Wevver"..... 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought flapz akimbo had her lips tattooed recently. When did she record this? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Yep deffo pulled another sickie tonight he’s not in the group pic.
---
My bad he’s still there 😂 I don’t think he did the afternoon show though.

Got a bit of work on over Christmas, I’m calling that he’s managed to get himself the showbiz presenting on GMB or Lorraine whilst their usual presenters take time off for Christmas.

Last edited:
So desperate it’s actually pathetic.Her lips well that worked well they look no different.Him out in shorts with a dick that’s disappeared (his words not mine) We know he’s got a tiny :mknob.Not one of her supposed winners as ever said thanks .All a con and going to have to avoid viewing his stories as the smug prick is beyond 🤢🤢
IMG_9059.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🐔 For someone who goes to the gym, does all that running, weights, eats healthy (when he gets it free) yoghurt, fruit, I have never known anyone to always be ill, does him more harm than good.....Pissing myself thinking about it and all that effort for duck all... 😆 🤣 😂..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sick not sick???? I’m confused 😂 he’s missed performances recently right as people have posted him not being there???

who is gonna tell flaps it doesn’t matter what the giveaway is as THERE IS NO PRIZE ITS FIXED 🤦‍♀️

Advertising crackers, rock bottom really does have a basement 😂😂

So prick face is still in Blackpool, and is that reel of hers a pre record. Cosif she's had her lips tattooed you can't bleeping tell😆
Do you think they'll go Lapland UK tomorrow when he's home🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he's so ‘ill’ that he can’t work, no way is he coming on instagram, not after last time. Remember the bloke that does the gummies went and saw him and put a picture up of the two of them and that was when he was meant to have ‘flu’ that time. It will be interesting how long he waits until he posts again and if he addresses why he’s been quiet. I could try and call it but no point trying. It could range from an injury, to an illness, to anxiety, to stress, to grief and that’s just off the top of my head 😂
He must be currently browsing IG looking for ideas to steal!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.