Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, so if he's still in Blackpool why did he not show for a performance yesterday?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep deffo pulled another sickie tonight he’s not in the group pic.
---
My bad he’s still there 😂 I don’t think he did the afternoon show though.

Got a bit of work on over Christmas, I’m calling that he’s managed to get himself the showbiz presenting on GMB or Lorraine whilst their usual presenters take time off for Christmas.
Defo won’t be GMB! They already have quite a few capable showbiz reporters standing in for Richard Arnold when he is off.

Reactions: 14
Defo won’t be GMB! They already have quite a few capable showbiz reporters standing in for Richard Arnold when he is off.
I wouldn’t put anything past them, he gets invited to play football for the charity thing they do every year. They have Duncan from blue and Scarlett from last years IAC who are pretty z list so although unlikely I do believe he could have managed to get it and that’s why he’s making out he’s had such a great opportunity when meeting his manager the other day. Polly has someone at ITV that definitely throws free work his way.

Reactions: 13
Got a bit of work over the 5 weeks, it's bound to be tit 5 minutes on something🤣🤣🤣🤣
By work he means pretending to be Santa even though we all know flaps has ordered (begged for free) and wrapped it all and he claims it’s all his doing 😂

• Haha
Yes he’s got something that’s why he’s smug but fails to realise it’s took months of begging to get a little work 😂😂
What a life daytime TV no bleep even watches anyway and he thinks he’s the next rylan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched a giveaway this week for a Dyson hairdryer and a weekend away she was gifted and didn’t use.She showed the names as it was picked and the winner thanked her in the comments.Really hate the way flaps begs for likes over a crappy £30 and a gifted beauty box.Does us all a favour and piss of over the Christmas holidays.

Reactions: 17
I watched a giveaway this week for a Dyson hairdryer and a weekend away she was gifted and didn’t use.She showed the names as it was picked and the winner thanked her in the comments.Really hate the way flaps begs for likes over a crappy £30 and a gifted beauty box.Does us all a favour and piss of over the Christmas holidays.
she’s just a scammer with her giveaways, never a thanks and always a private account, the last one didn’t even bother to do the 5 likes on her latest posts which I thought was the whole point to get her the likes 😂😂

1 winner and a bigger prize. So a £50 voucher instead of £30 then. Her desperation is getting ridiculous now. She’s bought over 3,000 followers in a week of course her engagement is going to be on the decline. Does she not realise bots can’t like her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for him having some ‘work’, he probably counts their grifted trip to Lapland as work. Whatever it is it will be something minor. It always is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dumbness of these two defies the Laws of Physics.

I reckon he has something good lined up over Christmas. Why would little Chris meet him otherwise? He is holding his smugness inside so that he can gloat to us pesky tatters. Prancing on ice maybe.

• Heart
Even if he has something good it will backfire it always does every comment always says how desperate for fame he is

He will do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t put anything past them, he gets invited to play football for the charity thing they do every year. They have Duncan from blue and Scarlett from last years IAC who are pretty z list so although unlikely I do believe he could have managed to get it and that’s why he’s making out he’s had such a great opportunity when meeting his manager the other day. Polly has someone at ITV that definitely throws free work his way.
Please no!! @Barbie2020 , although it will show how awful he is!
---
I reckon he has something good lined up over Christmas. Why would little Chris meet him otherwise? He is holding his smugness inside so that he can gloat to us pesky tatters. Prancing on ice maybe.
These days you don’t have to meet in person even if it is a ‘big’ job. We will soon find out. Whatever it is he always fucks up!

Yep deffo pulled another sickie tonight he’s not in the group pic.
---
My bad he’s still there 😂 I don’t think he did the afternoon show though.

Got a bit of work on over Christmas, I’m calling that he’s managed to get himself the showbiz presenting on GMB or Lorraine whilst their usual presenters take time off for Christmas.
I don’t get how though, he’s not intelligent or quick enough to interview someone. There has to be a semblance of expertise surely, he will just ask inane questions and turn everything round to himself. I hope he’s not on TV ugh!

Has anyone actually said his ill or just that he wasn't there ?.
Wondering if maybe the bosses could have sanctioned him or something like that,we all know he can be totally inappropriate the silence could be sulking.?

I've been to the theatre tonight saw lizzie,not the tfm. the talent was amazing and just makes.me wonder how he gets roles like that is it because the bosses want his Tenna brigade,or are hoping his 1 million bots will magically buy tickets, if they thought he was the real talent he'd have more then a bit part.

Tbh I hope he has got something a bit more than 2 minutes on Lorraine cos it will be funny to watch him duck it up. I’ve said this before but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything come out of his mouth where I’ve thought ah that’s actually really funny or oh wow that’s quite intelligent. He’s thick, boring, desperate and not funny in the slightest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Little Chris is not involved with the day to day though. They have separate management for that. His contract was up end of November so I still think it was to do with that. If he had something really good lined up, his narcisstic self would not be able to contain it. He thinks he’s hit the big time just by appearing on Lorraine a couple of times a month 🙄

• Heart
Imagine Chris Hughes running up to Fakey like Pete Wicks did to ST in the jungle & hugging him madly. Ain't never gonna happen, as Fakey doesn't have any mates who would say on national TV that they love him & call him brother.
Screenshot_20231209-230356_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231210-012002_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.