Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tragic life they’ve created for both boys! Neither obviously of the little chaps signed up for their parents fame wannabe existence! Night all, they piss me off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How much time is he actually on stage? Cos he’s forever commenting on her Instagram posts at the time he’s apparently working.

I truly hope his meeting the other day wasn’t for anything decent. He doesn’t deserve it.

Reactions: 18
God zelda is such a witch.Sam is getting on her nerves but it’s ok for her grown arse ugly son to jump on her bed.She is really a horrid old bag with a nasty personality.Still no mention on her house being up for sale and she’s getting more orange by the day🤣
Fakey probably told her to slag Sam off. She realises Sam is going to get all the jobs Jake will put himself forward for. Nasty mum and Son.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think there's something extra smug about him th last few days.
Like his got something big but cant/won't say yet?
Hope not

Reactions: 19
Utter bleeping hole. He has no class or social awareness whatsoever. WTF is he wearing and WTF is he doing?

That woman in the background right is NOT impressed with the freak.

View attachment 2615467
Literally the sort of thing a teen would do to be funny, I can’t believe his age, he’s totally socially and emotionally stunted.

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell can they even ski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flaps doesn’t need to put on skis, her feet are big enough on their own 🦶⛷
---
Can’t wait to see if Sam wins cos we just know Fakey will turn himself inside out with jealousy. Which led me on to think about Rylan, started off the same way as Fakey, failed to win X Factor, but here he is doing Fakeys dream job - a real presenter, not a pretend one. Surely he sees it’s his vile little bitchy personality that means he fails at everything and it causes the public to either despise him or laugh at him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Flaps must be raging with fake. She is at home running the house, while fake is off living his best single life. Poncing around the place like a teenager, not a care in the world.

Reactions: 24
Flaps must be raging with fake. She is at home running the house, while fake is off living his best single life. Poncing around the place like a teenager, not a care in the world.
He’s probably spending like one too

Reactions: 20
I agree with others on here that he’s been smug this week but I still don’t think there is anything specifically in the pipeline for him 🤞🏻 I think he’s all giddy because he’s got over 5 weeks off ‘work’. We all know he loves time off 😉 As I said before I reckon his meeting with Little Chris was more likely about his contract renewal than upcoming work. Surely his manager would deal with job enquiries/offers, not the director of his agency? He deliberately showed he was meeting him and then did that story implying he’d manifested something ‘big’ but how many times has he done that over the last few years? This is the same person who said he was presenting Soccer Aid and we know how that turned out 😂 The same person who says he’s ‘presenting’ on TV when he’s just another guest sitting on the sofa. The list goes on….. I do think CBB could be an option if he can quit TFM. It would suit him because it’s basically just another reality show normally full of z listers trying to resurrect their failing careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seeing flaps isn’t getting any paid ads👍they must be going threw his donation money fast.She’s of to America in February and dick head now at home for five weeks.God he’s going to be insufferable and let’s see how his free Lapland trip plays out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if he’s pulled a sickie for last couple of days ? Gone quiet and would make sense why he wasn’t in that pic with them all wearing hoodies.
---
ETA looks like he did pull a sickie. That other guy played Jakes character last night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if he’s pulled a sickie for last couple of days ? Gone quiet and would make sense why he wasn’t in that pic with them all wearing hoodies.
---
ETA looks like he did pull a sickie. That other guy played Jakes character last night.
Wonder if he’s back home the fact she was quiet as well yesterday? Wonder what excuse it will be this time 🙄

Reactions: 17
Yep Jeanie, he’s so predictable at this point. I assume he’s pulled the sickie tonight as well so we will have a quiet day today. All his “fans” he lets down by not doing these shows. So unprofessional.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.