Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 shows yesterday and 2 shows today, obviously cba at all. Funny how he’s never thrown a sickie when it’s to appear on Lorraine or Loose Women lol. It must kill him not being able to post anything cos he’s having to pretend to be unwell. He will say he had flu but it will magically be ok tomorrow.

surely his bosses can see a pattern? He pulled a sickie last time he was having a break or it was before the weekend. Hope he doesn’t get anything else workshy prick.
Didn't he pull a sickie just before the fight??
He doesn't give a shite, he's obviously got some TV work lined up, far more important to get his bitchy ugly face on the telly than honouring his contact.
Lazy work shy bleep .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Literally the sort of thing a teen would do to be funny, I can’t believe his age, he’s totally socially and emotionally stunted.
Yes, he is. Flapz isn't the full ticket either

Reactions: 18
He's such a liar, last time he threw a sickie was when Leo and Flaps were visiting in a Village Hotel, he apparently had flu, did he duck like have flu, as we discussed at the time flu is when you can't get out if bed not a bleeping cold like he had, pathetic twit🤬🤬🤬
When I saw this week's schedule I did think oooh 2 shows each Friday Saturday how will he cope, answer is go on the sick lol lol. Bet we won't get any stories today, he will wait until tomorrow to make it look 'real'. His MMA fight is but a distant memory now🤣🤣🤣🤣 what was the actual point of it, it's got him absolutely nowhere🤭🤭🤭🤭
Hope Sam wins I'm a Celeb, then he will clean up all the interviews that Fakey does now😆😆😆 and even better would be Sam and Pete getting their own show🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, I thought something was fishy with him not posting, what an absolute bleep throwing a sickie on his last day for 5 weeks. Workshy, lazy bastard🤬🤬🤬 Was he already at home yesterday as we had nothing from Flaps until late on sharing her grid post 13 hours ago. She's making a wreath today ffs, tell us you've got no work without telling us. She is tit at lifestyle, fashion, cooking whatever she tries to do is just all manner of 💩💩💩💩
He is totally unreliable. There can't be many other threatres/ organisations left that would employ him ?

Reactions: 21
All these ‘arts and crafts’ she’s doing just proves how skint they are. If they had money she is definitely the type of person who would have these sort of things professionally made and be showing off about it. I know she needs content for the gram but these stories/reels are doing duck all for her insta engagement. The proper z listers have people decorate their houses inside and out. Where Flappy grifts a free tree but has to decorate it herself 😂
All these ‘arts and crafts’ she’s doing just proves how skint they are. If they had money she is definitely the type of person who would have these sort of things professionally made and be showing off about it. I know she needs content for the gram but these stories/reels are doing duck all for her insta engagement. The proper z listers have people decorate their houses inside and out. Where Flappy grifts a free tree but has to decorate it herself 😂
Oy boulders, bet Paul the jokers wife isn't doing Blue Peter level crimbo deccies ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't he pull a sickie just before the fight??
He doesn't give a shite, he's obviously got some TV work lined up, far more important to get his bitchy ugly face on the telly than honouring his contact.
Lazy work shy bleep .
yes I think you’re right! I do actually feel sorry for the people who go to see this just to watch fake in it and then he cba to turn up. I hope the guy who keeps having to cover him gets some sort of decent recognition and helps him with further roles. I’ve looked at his acting profile and he does caring in between jobs plus he’s good looking and is trained and takes acting seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's all just so inane, I think she thinks she's on Blue Peter, or something, transmitting to a couple of million viewers ( on NO WAGES lols 😆😆)

His muvver is totally deranged , online thinking she's transmitting the Gloria Hunnirford show on radio2, or something?? 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

The three of them are TOTALLY talentless, unlikeable individuals who are entitled to duck. And all three would sell their arse for a chance of TV
---
Christ , even that bleeping old mattress Wayne linekar ran a mile when confronted with Flapz flaps.

Jakey made out with him, though 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oy boulders, bet Paul the jokers wife isn't doing Blue Peter level crimbo deccies ...
She will be breaking out the wire coat hangers out next

I know the lad that took over from him absolutely smashed it and did a far better performance than fakey

Is there one jib apart from tv he hasn’t pulled a sickie on? 🤦‍♀️

we say it constantly but he’s not right one the head
---
I can think of a lot of words but "gorgeous" definitely isn't one of them!

View attachment 2619586
Is she giving them to the blind society? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She will be breaking out the wire coat hangers out next

I know the lad that took over from him absolutely smashed it and did a far better performance than fakey

Is there one jib apart from tv he hasn’t pulled a sickie on? 🤦‍♀️

we say it constantly but he’s not right one the head
---

Is she giving them to the blind society? 😂
I was just thinking about her 'donations' to the Colchester Food Bank. It's gone very quiet on that front hasn't it? 🤔
---
Ah love this . Thank you
Most of their tit I put on here anyway so I wouldn't worry too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was watching someone who went to the pride of Britain awards.They had a posh hotel a mua and hairdresser.Flaps had to walk to the venue and her hair was in a crappy bobble🤣Her dress was tacky and she got dressed in the car🤣Both so classless and cheap it’s laughable👍

• Haha
So Sicknote strikes again. Just found a comment on the Winter Gardens Blackpool page that he never showed up last night.

I reckon he's already at home. What a prick.

View attachment 2619447
I noticed my husband's godmother was tagged at the Full Monty in Blackpool the other night. Lol. Wonder if he was there that night?
---
Why so many? Please don’t say she’s having to resort to selling them to make some pennies 😂 That’s all she’d make looking at them 😉
Wreath making workshops seem quite popular at places near me at the moment. Maybe she's done it with her few friends or her siblings

• Haha
Yep just looked, was Chester week when Flaps and Leo visited and he pulled a sickie on 12/10 then didn't he do the same just before the fight, and now yesterday and today. Just absolutely pathetic, I haven't had a full on cold for well over a year, so how the duck has this prick managed to get it three times in about 12 weeks, such bollocks🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
🐔 I have seen people making these wreaths at my local Salvation Army ten times better than what's on that pratts door..:rolleyes:...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔 I have seen people making these wreaths at my local Salvation Army ten times better than what's on that pratts door..:rolleyes:...
Looks like her door and frame needs a good bleeping scrub like the rest of the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.