Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his last two shows before five weeks off and he pulls a sickie! Unbelievable! Probably going to be the time of year missing brother and dad anxiety missing Krueger and the boys bullshit he usually comes out with this time of year

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm Devo he has me blocked so I'm missing out on loads 🤣🤣and I lost my other page 🤣 time to make another one 🤣🤣 so a sickie before he has 5 weeks off sure he can do what he wants isn't he the star of the show

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he was acting the twit the day before filming everyone trying to enjoy a afternoon dance.Then the fire tit and the two dead came back for a visit🤢Went all quiet and pulled a sickie😳He’s just so unprofessional and such a lazy twit.

Reactions: 24
🐔 It's bleeping brilliant not having to read his tit ...Hopefully he has covid and laryngitis and do us all a favour....cock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So he was acting the twit the day before filming everyone trying to enjoy a afternoon dance.Then the fire tit and the two dead came back for a visit🤢Went all quiet and pulled a sickie😳He’s just so unprofessional and such a lazy twit.
Perhaps he set the alarm off (for attention) & the hotel kicked him out! 😂😂

• Haha
So more tit from the super talented budding artist that is Miss Fanny flaps.How good is it that no one wants her and she’s scrambling to find things to post👍Yawn yawn😳
IMG_9052.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm Devo he has me blocked so I'm missing out on loads 🤣🤣and I lost my other page 🤣 time to make another one 🤣🤣 so a sickie before he has 5 weeks off sure he can do what he wants isn't he the star of the show
You can watch in instanavigation.com plus it doesn't add to his viewing figures

Reactions: 13
Well, I thought something was fishy with him not posting, what an absolute bleep throwing a sickie on his last day for 5 weeks. Workshy, lazy bastard🤬🤬🤬 Was he already at home yesterday as we had nothing from Flaps until late on sharing her grid post 13 hours ago. She's making a wreath today ffs, tell us you've got no work without telling us. She is tit at lifestyle, fashion, cooking whatever she tries to do is just all manner of 💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Sicknote strikes again. Just found a comment on the Winter Gardens Blackpool page that he never showed up last night.

I reckon he's already at home. What a prick.

Screenshot_20231209-112808~2.png

• Sick
Haha Fakey pulled a sickie to watch Pete Wicks in the jungle with Sam 🤣🤣🤣 He knows he’s completely finished so most likely he was actually sick! Can see Sam going places and he will take Pete with him! You’re a joke Prickenden just give it up now FFS!

• Haha
She needs to give up being all "arty and creative" because she's too beige and boring. You can already see how dull these are going to look. I used to make round wreaths and long wreaths years ago (when I could be bothered) and I used to glue red/gold baubles, tiny presents and candy canes etc to them. They looked lovely put up with lights. These look tit and beige.

408434093_908743374150205_7940741368469752844_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Always a double show day as well when he calls off 🤔 Look forward to hearing what his ‘illness’ or ‘injury’ was this time 🙄

Reactions: 19
Haha Fakey pulled a sickie to watch Pete Wicks in the jungle with Sam 🤣🤣🤣 He knows he’s completely finished so most likely he was actually sick! Can see Sam going places and he will take Pete with him! You’re a joke Prickenden just give it up now FFS!
I reckon Sam will win it. Even if he doesn't, next year they'll want him. Fakey won't get a look in now. He's FINISHED where IACGMOH is concerned!

Good. That's less TV appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep Jeanie, he’s so predictable at this point. I assume he’s pulled the sickie tonight as well so we will have a quiet day today. All his “fans” he lets down by not doing these shows. So unprofessional.
He is so lazy! He was well enough when he was causing a scene in the ballroom! Hopefully his phone was stolen which is why he’s quiet😂. He would have been better off not even going to Blackpool as he did the bare minimum!
---
🐔 It's bleeping brilliant not having to read his tit ...Hopefully he has covid and laryngitis and do us all a favour....cock.
Plus the shits……for days😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He was giving it large filming at 6am yesterday.Had the dad from thirty years ago and the brother in cropped out photos.What a utter lazy pig to miss any performance when the work shy twit has 5 weeks doing duck all.His mother slags so many different celebrities of like her son is some kind of star 🤣I once looked threw her twitter posts from the early days she loving the attention sad cow.

She needs to give up being all "arty and creative" because she's too beige and boring. You can already see how dull these are going to look. I used to make round wreaths and long wreaths years ago (when I could be bothered) and I used to glue red/gold baubles, tiny presents and candy canes etc to them. They looked lovely put up with lights. These look tit and beige.

View attachment 2619458
All these ‘arts and crafts’ she’s doing just proves how skint they are. If they had money she is definitely the type of person who would have these sort of things professionally made and be showing off about it. I know she needs content for the gram but these stories/reels are doing duck all for her insta engagement. The proper z listers have people decorate their houses inside and out. Where Flappy grifts a free tree but has to decorate it herself 😂

• Haha
2 shows yesterday and 2 shows today, obviously cba at all. Funny how he’s never thrown a sickie when it’s to appear on Lorraine or Loose Women lol. It must kill him not being able to post anything cos he’s having to pretend to be unwell. He will say he had flu but it will magically be ok tomorrow.

surely his bosses can see a pattern? He pulled a sickie last time he was having a break or it was before the weekend. Hope he doesn’t get anything else workshy prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
🎶 sicknote, la la la la la la, sicknote lalalalala, sicknote strikes again🎶
Fakeys homage to The Smiths
@CrazyBaldhead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.