Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy it’s going to be a long five weeks of relentless crap from this dick head.Has been so smug since his meeting with the midget on Monday.Parrot on the phone daily for the awful Lorraine to have him in for five minutes on monday🤢Flaps 228 likes are making my day lol she’s really just so dull and boring👍
He has defo had his last Lorraine show appearance for the year. IAC finale is on Sunday which means Monday will be full of the current contestants if she can get them on virtually, especially Sam! Poor Fakey, he tried so hard and looked so keen the last time he was on😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If the fire alarm was going off where i was staying, the last thing on my mind would be to get my phone out & film it. What a knob

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Suck a desperate prick he’s obsessed with social media and his phone

No wonder he has no friends who would catch up with him just to be filmed

Wee little creep that he is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see he’s started following yet another TV director that seems to deal with only reality shows 🙄 and also following a new restaurant at a ski resort in France. She started following ski places a while ago. Maybe that could be their adult only trip over Xmas/New Year?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see he’s started following yet another TV director that seems to deal with only reality shows 🙄 and also following a new restaurant at a ski resort in France. She started following ski places a while ago. Maybe that could be their adult only trip over Xmas/New Year?
bleeping hell can they even ski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am 100% calling bingo on them going away, adults only in the 5 weeks he's got off. With the excuse that they haven't spent any time together, ohhh boo hooo, my heart bleeds for them. Pair of cunts🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Hopefully he drops down the slopes never to be seen again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am 100% calling bingo on them going away, adults only in the 5 weeks he's got off. With the excuse that they haven't spent any time together, ohhh boo hooo, my heart bleeds for them. Pair of cunts🤬🤬🤬🤬
Definitely. That’s why they’ve got Zelda coming for Xmas to soften her up because she’s the only one who will look after Spud. As you say it’s always ‘it’s good to have couple only time’, ‘they’ve not been able to spend any time together cos he’s soooooooo busy ‘working’, etc….. never known a couple that have kids, that have so many adult only breaks, barring Olivia & Alex Bowen maybe 🤢 Whatever happens he’ll get all defensive when challenged about bleeping off and leaving his kid yet again, especially if they’ve grifted it, but will still insist on showing every part of it on insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
If they do go on a ski holiday with all the free trips they’ve had goes to show where the sarcoma donation went.Shes jobless he’s a extra in a half empty theatre 👍Roll on 2024 and the pair are cancelled.

• Haha
If they do go on a ski holiday with all the free trips they’ve had goes to show where the sarcoma donation went.Shes jobless he’s a extra in a half empty theatre 👍Roll on 2024 and the pair are cancelled.
The thing is if it’s a ski trip, there’s no way he’ll be paying for it. Skiiing is not cheap to go or when you are there and he’s far too tight to pay those sort of prices. I’d be surprised if any decent ski resort would gift to two bottom of the pile z listers though. Maybe it’s Zelda’s treat or maybe he’s just started following that place to throw us off the scent 😂😂😂 Whatever happens, the two of them will definitely duck off by themselves for ‘couple time’ in the next few weeks 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 As the old saying goes.. Break a leg. 😆..
I wish they'd break more than a leg @Joon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Proper bumholes the pair of them, in fact, I'm running out of swear words to describe them😆😆😆
See no stories from Fakey, wiggy wanker since 6am, obviously gone back to bed, lazy bleep is lazy😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell can they even ski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well his shonks is like a bleeping ski slope.....
---
The thing is if it’s a ski trip, there’s no way he’ll be paying for it. Skiiing is not cheap to go or when you are there and he’s far too tight to pay those sort of prices. I’d be surprised if any decent ski resort would gift to two bottom of the pile z listers though. Maybe it’s Zelda’s treat or maybe he’s just started following that place to throw us off the scent 😂😂😂 Whatever happens, the two of them will definitely duck off by themselves for ‘couple time’ in the next few weeks 👍🏻
Hope tight arse remembers to add health insurance, as it will bankrupt the pair of fuckwits if he fucks about and has an accident...

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_9514.jpeg
IMG_9513.jpeg

Defo a skiing trip on the agenda because this is her pins from weeks ago🤦🏼‍♀️ As usual with that ugly bleep all she cares about is posing🤮 At this stage all we can hope for is an avalanche or going right off the edge while the vain bleep tries to show off🙏🏼

• Haha
See Camilla and Jamie have announced they are having a 3rd baby😍Prick posted the wedding photos that day didn’t he before it came out in ok.No well wishes from the two biggest arseholes ever.

• Heart
Well his shonks is like a bleeping ski slope.....
---

Hope tight arse remembers to add health insurance, as it will bankrupt the pair of fuckwits if he fucks about and has an accident...
They haven't got any money for that, but if anything happened,zeldas the sort to get straight onto the British High Commission for an ' entitled' freebie to assist them in health care, flights back, etc....
---
"Wheeeee! "

....... " oooooo, duck...."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:💀

Screenshot_20231208-133312_Gallery.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-211749_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.