Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of him dancing is so aimed at Strictly it's laughable 🤣 the big OTT smiles and facial expressions. He must have forgotten to add the tag 😯😯

Am I imagining it or did he post something a while back encouraging Leo to shout his dad's name (Paul?) at the sky? Like a Charlotte Lawson move?

Reactions: 18
Me and my family love Blackpool, I loved it as a kid and have been on a few hen weekends there (not a Sophie Church style hen,a proper one dressed as schoolgirls, inflatable willys, cabaret at Funny Girls, too much alcohol, next day at the pleasure beach, arcades and hungover back to London on the train 😂) and I've brought my kids a few times, i just love the traditional British seaside, one of my favourite things to do and now so do my kids.We were lucky enough to go to the Tower ballroom last year and honestly I found it so emotional, it is breathtaking architectureally, it almost feels like you are stepping back in time especially when they play the Wurlitzer, and couples are dancing its magical.
So to see this absolute tool taking the piss and being so bleeping disrespectful makes me so angry 😡
🐔I went to Blackpool years ago and remember the glass tower up top. I could not walk across it but the views were outstanding. The actual ball room was beautiful we had afternoon tea and although they were older people and very good dancers we did not take the piss they were enjoying themselves and it was worth going....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That video of him dancing is so aimed at Strictly it's laughable 🤣 the big OTT smiles and facial expressions. He must have forgotten to add the tag 😯😯

Am I imagining it or did he post something a while back encouraging Leo to shout his dad's name (Paul?) at the sky? Like a Charlotte Lawson move?
Yeah, I remember that. Wasn't it in a car park? 😂
---
🐔I went to Blackpool years ago and remember the glass tower up top. I could not walk across it but the views were outstanding. The actual ball room was beautiful we had afternoon tea and although they were older people and very good dancers we did not take the piss they were enjoying themselves and it was worth going....
I'd love to take mum and dad there. I'd enjoy it too. RatBoy has no self-awareness whatsoever, no manners or respect. I hope somebody told them to STFU. My mum and I would not hesitate to go up to him and wipe the floor with the twit. He's such a little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I remember that. Wasn't it in a car park? 😂
---

I'd love to take mum and dad there. I'd enjoy it too. RatBoy has no self-awareness whatsoever, no manners or respect. I hope somebody told them to STFU. My mum and I would not hesitate to go up to him and wipe the floor with the twit. He's such a little witch.
🐔Take them hun and make wonderful memories with them, it's beautiful inside x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guaranteed the old bag has got them a break away of some sort acting like it’s one of her followers ideas 🤦‍♀️ Sony know why she asked all they ever want is holidays away from the kids

Reactions: 16
Guaranteed the old bag has got them a break away of some sort acting like it’s one of her followers ideas 🤦‍♀️ Sony know why she asked all they ever want is holidays away from the kids
Maybe Zelda is pretending the break is from HER but it's really grifted and it's to save backlash?

We'll soon know if it keeps getting plugged. You know what devious, grifting cunts they all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dad this morning brother this evening and once again no picture of him with either of them also found it very telling yet again that he was out with the whole cast yet only those two women sat with him bet they can’t wait for him to piss off for five weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s dug up the brother 🤦‍♀️
What literally? 😂😂

---
Was talking to my daughter earlier and she said women who have lip blush treatments are more prone to getting cold sores as it aggravates the sensitive skin. Not a good idea with Flapz.

Maybe she has scabby, herpes lips? She needs to stop bleeping around with that rotten face of hers.

Screenshot_20231207-194923~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Colour catcher 🤣🤣She’s so desperate it’s great to watch.Karma a witch and having to redo tit ads as no one wants you flaps makes my day👍👍Dead time again from the dad he rarely saw and the brother he left in his hospital bed to go wash his wig .The thing with this bleep is he knows he was never there for either of those two.So regret and having a black heart comes back to get you fakey Jake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Colour catcher 🤣🤣She’s so desperate it’s great to watch.Karma a witch and having to redo tit ads as no one wants you flaps makes my day👍👍Dead time again from the dad he rarely saw and the brother he left in his hospital bed to go wash his wig .The thing with this bleep is he knows he was never there for either of those two.So regret and having a black heart comes back to get you fakey Jake.
bleeping heartless bleep. I hope his dead dad and brother bleeping HAUNT HIS CONSCIENCE.

It's clear to see he didn't give a tit when they were alive because of the lack of photos of them together.

STAY HAUNTED RATBOY. 👻👻👻👻👻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What literally? 😂😂

---
Was talking to my daughter earlier and she said women who have lip blush treatments are more prone to getting cold sores as it aggravates the sensitive skin. Not a good idea with Flapz.

Maybe she has scabby, herpes lips? She needs to stop bleeping around with that rotten face of hers.

View attachment 2616173
I wouldn’t put it past him 😂😂

• Haha
He spent NO TIME with the dead family WHATSOEVER. You bleeping FRAUD.

Not included in ONE of these old dug-out photos.

I bet his dad and brother bleeping hated him.

408117968_1339142366751688_7731528758442189705_n.jpg
408468159_747169490787070_2341615177841970489_n.jpg

---
As for this scabby bleep, I bet her lips are like scabs. Old footage bloke bird.

Christ she's an ugly, balding old bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2616235View attachment 2616236
---
As for this scabby bleep, I bet her lips are like scabs. Old footage bloke bird.

View attachment 2616243
View attachment 2616244
View attachment 2616245
View attachment 2616246
I want to see her wash something red with something white using the sheet, she won’t because she hasn’t got a bleeping clue!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dad this morning brother this evening and once again no picture of him with either of them also found it very telling yet again that he was out with the whole cast yet only those two women sat with him bet they can’t wait for him to piss off for five weeks
Was only a matter of time before he started talking about the dead again . He’s one piece of tit !!

• Heart
  • Haha

---

View attachment 2616243
View attachment 2616244
View attachment 2616245
View attachment 2616246
Bin abat a mumf now, I presume she meant month,

• Haha
Reactions: 17

---

View attachment 2616243
View attachment 2616244
View attachment 2616245
View attachment 2616246
Exactly no pictures with his actual brother !!, god he’s shocking all for attention the bastard !! Remember when he used his dead uncle who he ain’t seen in years to get attention and Leo’s school teacher 🤢🤢

never ever seen with his alive brother considering she lost her son even his mother doesn’t post her other child

she only posts jake because she thinks he’s a celeb the delusional witch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.