Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly no pictures with his actual brother !!, god he’s shocking all for attention the bastard !! Remember when he used his dead uncle who he ain’t seen in years to get attention and Leo’s school teacher 🤢🤢

never ever seen with his alive brother considering she lost her son even his mother doesn’t post her other child

she only posts jake because she thinks he’s a celeb the delusional witch
She really is bleeping vile. Full of poison that one and fits her nickname Zelda perfectly. I hope Christmas is really tit for them. We all know deep down how she hates Flapz.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It just shows how devastated he gts when he doesn't get enough likes. Insta likes are his life and when they are low he pulls the dead relatives out. Imagine tho being him and sitting there looking at his insta constantly ajd When the likes are low thinking right time to find some pics of the dead and get me some of them sympathy likes, his feeble little brain will be working overtime

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So as usual Christmas is approaching and out come the dad and brother stories/posts 😴 Honestly it’s bleeping vile the way he uses them when he’s getting tit engagement on the gram. As for her repeating her ads to try and make her look popular 🙄 yep cos of course Dylon colour catcher have paid her to advertise their product on more than one occasion 🤥 Christ I don’t even want to think about what their content is going to consist of on his 5 week break 🤯

• Heart
Of all the people to advertise colour catcher-she only wears beige. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would love someone to go to watch his show and show that amount of disrespect and vileness to sit filming themselves batching and to see the stories he would post about it!

Anyone else seen impossible on TV this week? Eyals on it she must watch it look at a picture of jake eyefucking himself and wonder where she went wrong!
Eyals there on TV everyday for 2 weeks unless he wins (money actually goes to charity)
And soph is there with her scabby lips buying bots, advertising washing sheets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Old Zelda had sum friends round so didn’t go shopping….what friends?? She only ever mentions her boring sisters she’s so boring it isn’t true.
She rants on about the weather, I’m a celebrity and emmerdale. She needs to get out more. She’s a nasty old witch as well. Bet she’s a gift that keeps on giving!!
---
I want to see her wash something red with something white using the sheet, she won’t because she hasn’t got a bleeping clue!! 😂😂
Exactly- they don’t bloody work then.. or black cuz if you put sum white in, colour bloody catcher or not it will come out grey So Sophie really do a mixed wash. Why it saves money god knows,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, we won't wake you up Flapz. Get back in your coffin and shut the lid. That photograph yesterday of her in that puffer jacket was bad enough but she's wearing another colour today.

A 30yr old blokebird dressing up in that!!! Even Kevin and Perry wouldn't wear it! She looks bleeping ridiculous. 😂😂

View attachment 2615441View attachment 2615442View attachment 2615443
---
Oh look he's in the ballroom. It's called a tea dance RatBoy. I bet those people around them are fed up of the racket they're making. 🤬

PS: You'll never be on Strictly.

View attachment 2615446
View attachment 2615447
“Blokebird” I proper laughed out loud at that 😂😂😂😂
---
Just quickly flicked through her stories. How the duck has she got the cheek to call anyone a misogynist with a son like hers? The way she thinks she’s got the right to publicly criticise people in the public eye 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine if somebody publicly criticised her precious Jacob. Honestly all his self entitled, nasty traits come from her.
I vaguely remember when I first found this thread that his mum had a rant about how people were mean to Fakey and she was defending him, can’t remember the details but it definitely happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He’s awfully quiet on the Jungle. Thought he was a huge fan or is that only when he can get an interview or 3 min TV gig talking about his appearance 9 years ago? Anyway we all know he’s going to be gutted with the attention Sam is getting from it 🤭 What is going to hurt even more for him than anything else, is ST now has 2 million followers on the gram 😂

• Haha
Just gone 6 and the fire alarm is going off you should see the face on it! Still had to film it though look at poor me my sleep being disturbed at such an early hour absolute head

• Haha
That's coz you're a chavvy blokebird Flapz.

408380488_272934268697100_6306126888463013477_n.jpg

---
Why does he feel the need to film this?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just gone 6 and the fire alarm is going off you should see the face on it! Still had to film it though look at poor me my sleep being disturbed at such an early hour absolute head
Imagine being woken up by a hotel fire alarm and the first thing you think to do is film yourself and put it on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ but don’t forget, according to him, he’s not obsessed with social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Insta is not what it used to be, I assume Tik tok is where you get your followers now. I watch all sorts on there. If he had any type of charisma/personality, he could be dong days in the life, BTS of TFM etc etc but he just likes to lay in his bed, go to the gym and moan in instagrsm.

Soph on less than 300 likes with her latest Ad. 3 posts with less than a 1000 likes. Expect a give away soon where all you have to do is like her last posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Boy it’s going to be a long five weeks of relentless crap from this dick head.Has been so smug since his meeting with the midget on Monday.Parrot on the phone daily for the awful Lorraine to have him in for five minutes on monday🤢Flaps 228 likes are making my day lol she’s really just so dull and boring👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Blokebird” I proper laughed out loud at that 😂😂😂😂
---

I vaguely remember when I first found this thread that his mum had a rant about how people were mean to Fakey and she was defending him, can’t remember the details but it definitely happened.
I think there was a couple of times he mocked her on his stories and she was upset. Once was he sat in her seat and pretended to be her talking into the camera but there was definitely another time and she was very clearly upset and teary. She then back-tracked when people commented about his behaviour and said it was just Jake being Jake and said in fun.
---
Insta is not what it used to be, I assume Tik tok is where you get your followers now. I watch all sorts on there. If he had any type of charisma/personality, he could be dong days in the life, BTS of TFM etc etc but he just likes to lay in his bed, go to the gym and moan in instagrsm.

Soph on less than 300 likes with her latest Ad. 3 posts with less than a 1000 likes. Expect a give away soon where all you have to do is like her last posts.
Yeah I go onto TikTok and am tagged into things but I like Instagram and avoid the begging wannabes. Yes they both could be doing what's going on in their day. I said a while back he could have done a behind the scenes of where he is which could be interesting to see what goes on behind the stage but without him mocking and laughing at fellow workers. Same as his working out or marathon training but no it's always selfies of him training or running. She could've kept her shed open and again done a day in the life. People are interested. They both seem to act as if they are above doing hard work but forget that's how people actually get places! Both lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being woken up by a hotel fire alarm and the first thing you think to do is film yourself and put it on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ but don’t forget, according to him, he’s not obsessed with social media 🙄
He is the sort of shithouse who films someone when they’re injured or being attacked rather than doing something useful like calling an ambulance or helping. I genuinely don’t understand this mentality of getting your phone out at every opportunity. No one cares

• Heart
  • Haha
Tattle needs to add an eye roll reaction emoji for exactly this reason, so called "influencers" filming mind numbing crap for attention. And I'm sure everyone in that hotel was over the bleeping moon to not only be evacuated but have Jake Moronic Quickenden filming them at 6am-anyone from TFM would have been expecting him out there with this phone

• Heart
Still filming.

---
And he has re-shared this AGAIN ffs! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Didn’t something like this happen not so long ago????? Im not sure if was the hotel he was staying at but he was definitely recording the fire brigade putting out a fire outside a hotel?? Was it when he was doing some 2 minute “presenting” for itv comps hiding in a campervan ?

(That sounds very apt “hiding in a campervan😂😂😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.