Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest story of him ‘dancing’ 🙄 got to be honest I’m amazed he didn’t tag the Strictly account in 🙄 probably waiting for all his Tena huns to message saying he should be on there. He’ll then share them and that’s when he’ll tag SCD in 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One day, and I can't wait to see it, he will be caught by somebody else filming it, having his phone knocked out of his hand. Seriously I get twitchy when I'm sitting in public, say in a restaurant, and somebody is panning their camera round excitedly. I get told to chill by the other half but no, it makes me mad cos I wouldn't do it to anybody else. If I took a photo and wanted to post it online and somebody was caught in the background, I would crop/cut them out or better still not post it!

I wish somebody would punch him one and tell him to STFU.

"Look at that ceiling man". "The cha cha". Ignorant, chavvy bleep. 🤬

View attachment 2615575
View attachment 2615576
---
His latest story of him ‘dancing’ 🙄 got to be honest I’m amazed he didn’t tag the Strictly account in 🙄 probably waiting for all his Tena huns to message saying he should be on there. He’ll then share them and that’s when he’ll tag SCD in 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG I'm calling bingo on that one! Also he either picks up a dance routine quickly or secretly practises as he knows exactly what he's doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really surprised he didn't tag in SCD. 😂

---
I wonder if Flapz's lips have finally blown up as she hasn't shown her face for days!

408547240_1065185187968125_6429381243352364533_n.jpg
408435828_2028305270867326_6178394406605414635_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also comparing himself to Sam Thompson 😂 and saying about having FOMO and wanting to go back in. He’s blatantly putting himself forward if they do another ‘legends’ show, even though he said it was pointless at the time. For somebody who refers to himself as an actor/presenter, why has he got such an obsession with being on reality TV shows?
In his dreams hahaha he can not compare at all to sam

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping asshole, why can’t he just show some respect for his elders! Showing up at a tea dance in a jacket with nowt underneath, taking the piss out of the folk who are there - absolute asshole, and the girls are just as bad for laughing and encouraging him!
It’s just school playground bullying he’s a nasty prick his ten huns are going off him he struggles to get any attention anymore !!

• Heart
It’s just school playground bullying he’s a nasty prick his ten huns are going off him he struggles to get any attention anymore !!
As someone said earlier... He is a bitchy queen

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm saying this a lot lately, but these two are just such boring cunts🤬🤬🤬 as you say Jeanie, his engagement is shite so out come the dead relatives🤮🤮🤮
No one gives a duck about these two arseholes, get off the gram and go parent your son properly and spend some quality time with Fred and Spud without shoving a phone in their faces ffs🤬🤬🤬
When will Fakey realise his ship has sailed about 10 bleeping years ago so embarrassing that he has actor and presenter in his bio🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 5 minutes in Hollyoaks, and 5 minutes on Lorraine occasionally🤭🤭🤭 what a prick🤪🤪🤪
They should both get a proper job and stop pissing about, Fakey hasn't worked all year except for TFM and Flaps is a full time beggar/grifter. Getting on my nerves bigtime these two twats🤬🤬🤬🤬
We all know once Sam is out the jungle he will be doing all the TV slots. I can’t wait for Jaknob to be pushed further down the pecking order. No wonder he tries to slag Sam off whenever he gets the chance. Sam is effortlessly being himself unlike Jaknob who steals personas from anyone he believes is flavour of the month! Be yourself bellend!

• Heart
Nah, we won't wake you up Flapz. Get back in your coffin and shut the lid. That photograph yesterday of her in that puffer jacket was bad enough but she's wearing another colour today.

A 30yr old blokebird dressing up in that!!! Even Kevin and Perry wouldn't wear it! She looks bleeping ridiculous. 😂😂

View attachment 2615441View attachment 2615442View attachment 2615443
---
Oh look he's in the ballroom. It's called a tea dance RatBoy. I bet those people around them are fed up of the racket they're making. 🤬

)

View attachment 2615446
View attachment 2615447
PANTO BOY with all his friend … the hair & costume departure feeling sorry for him & most likely know the cast think he’s an utter COCK who is exhausting to be around.

(Ratboy 😂😂😂 I love a thread crossover reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Listen to the dragon and she thought of a present for tit and twit.I think it’s a hotel and those two are going to act like they need a adult only break👍Her other son does not get a mention ever and for someone who’s grief supposedly ruins her Christmas😳Be bleeping grateful for what you have as lots of us miss our loved ones.I bet she’s a right witch when you don’t jump to her demands.Look at poor Matt he’s lost loads of weight.

• Heart
Listen to the dragon and she thought of a present for tit and twit.I think it’s a hotel and those two are going to act like they need a adult only break👍Her other son does not get a mention ever and for someone who’s grief supposedly ruins her Christmas😳Be bleeping grateful for what you have as lots of us miss our loved ones.I bet she’s a right witch when you don’t jump to her demands.Look at poor Matt he’s lost loads of weight.
Just quickly flicked through her stories. How the duck has she got the cheek to call anyone a misogynist with a son like hers? The way she thinks she’s got the right to publicly criticise people in the public eye 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine if somebody publicly criticised her precious Jacob. Honestly all his self entitled, nasty traits come from her.

• Heart
She's hard work , you can tell just by simply looking at her. The sort of person I would keep at arms length......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her sister must be a saint to go shopping with her every week.Shes a racist witch with a horrid spiteful personality like her freak of a son.Her make up is ridiculous and at 62 that black eyeliner is shocking.
IMG_9037.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Fakey, Flaps and Zelda all need chucking on a big bleeping bonfire🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 cunts the lot of them🤬🤬🤬
What's happened to Flaps, not seen her face since she was bragging about her lips, have they exploded🤭🤭🤭
Fakey's wiggy wig is giving me the rage this week ,wtf is going on with it ffs😂😂😂
Waits for Fakey to get a 'fresh trim' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'd love to sit there and watch the dancing. Has anybody been? I need to put Blackpool on my list of places to visit as the ballroom looks beautiful. I love history and architecture and the sound of that old organ is beautiful. 😍
Me and my family love Blackpool, I loved it as a kid and have been on a few hen weekends there (not a Sophie Church style hen,a proper one dressed as schoolgirls, inflatable willys, cabaret at Funny Girls, too much alcohol, next day at the pleasure beach, arcades and hungover back to London on the train 😂) and I've brought my kids a few times, i just love the traditional British seaside, one of my favourite things to do and now so do my kids.We were lucky enough to go to the Tower ballroom last year and honestly I found it so emotional, it is breathtaking architectureally, it almost feels like you are stepping back in time especially when they play the Wurlitzer, and couples are dancing its magical.
So to see this absolute tool taking the piss and being so bleeping disrespectful makes me so angry 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.