Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping kecks again🫠🫠🫠🫠 Where's all his new clobber he bought with his fight money.
Blackpool is not beautiful, it's deffo a dump and not like Lanzarote🤣🤣🤣
bleeping dreadful place 😆😆😆

Permanent force 9 off of The Irish Sea, even all of the streetlamp poles have developed a lean 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing how bad the ticket sales are for tonight, he may as well stay sitting there! 😂😂

---
Thanks Crazy - I forgot to add the photo I think it was the shock of how tit she looks

She's as much like Madonna as Fakeu is a TV presenter 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously a plastic fan. She looks ghastly! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔bleeping state of that Polly, reminds me I must put the bins out 😆....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
he is staying in the Ruskin
which is a beautiful hotel in the back streets.
It is clean and it has a lobvely entertainment room,with some good artists on.
The staff are friendly and food is good.
It is by no means a shabby hotel.

I have stayed at it quite a bit, it is my 1st choice hotel in Blackpool, next the cliffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing how bad the ticket sales are for tonight, he may as well stay sitting there! 😂😂

View attachment 2611837
---

Obviously a plastic fan. She looks ghastly! 😂
Without giving myself away and saying my job but Blackpool tickets sell fast with most shows so it just shows how tit the production is . Nobody knows jake hence why he can film in Blackpool and nobody following him or looking at him . It was chaos the other week when strictly come we had to have security for the dancers and people quid outside for autographs and these are just dancers not even the celebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Without giving myself away and saying my job but Blackpool tickets sell fast with most shows so it just shows how tit the production is . Nobody knows jake hence why he can film in Blackpool and nobody following him or looking at him . It was chaos the other week when strictly come we had to have security for the dancers and people quid outside for autographs and these are just dancers not even the celebs 😂
I can only imagine what it was like for Strictly. Will you be able to (discreetly) tell us how tit the show is? A shame as I like Bill and a couple of the other actors seem hardworking too.
A close family member was looking at upcoming shows in the new year we could see together. TFM was mentioned. All I could do was look her in the eye. I couldn’t speak. I almost said well if JQ wasn’t in it I would…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Was on another site earlier and someone said Jake Quick...I don't remember his name properly she said, I did laugh 😂 😆 🤣...Cos nobody does lol 😆 😆 😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can only imagine what it was like for Strictly. Will you be able to (discreetly) tell us how tit the show is? A shame as I like Bill and a couple of the other actors seem hardworking too.
A close family member was looking at upcoming shows in the new year we could see together. TFM was mentioned. All I could do was look her in the eye. I couldn’t speak. I almost said well if JQ wasn’t in it I would…
I’m never at the Same place but the Blackpool tower has many events that sell out jake is not at the tower . Believe it or not bongo bingo sells out completely people love it . What’s funny is how the show has not sold out many others sell out fast .

with the full monty you will find they could sell more tickets due to the fact they get a lot of hen party’s so it’s definitely a show for a hen party . Bingo bingo attracts so many young ones . They seem very old who are watching TFM 🤣

I worked at the big strictly event at the tower and it was chaos people was in the que hours to see the dancers . Then the stars come and it was wild . The dancers opened The Christmas markets and had to have security bring them back to the tower as they was just getting mobbed by fans .

nobody knows who jake is that’s why he’s happily walking around Blackpool no issues 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who’s the poor woman he’s now latched onto.Remember lynne who he filmed constantly and was trying to get her followers😳Even bought her a birthday present and of course filmed it.Stupid head he’s certainly more smug than usual😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m never at the Same place but the Blackpool tower has many events that sell out jake is not at the tower . Believe it or not bongo bingo sells out completely people love it . What’s funny is how the show has not sold out many others sell out fast .

with the full monty you will find they could sell more tickets due to the fact they get a lot of hen party’s so it’s definitely a show for a hen party . Bingo bingo attracts so many young ones . They seem very old who are watching TFM 🤣

I worked at the big strictly event at the tower and it was chaos people was in the que hours to see the dancers . Then the stars come and it was wild . The dancers opened The Christmas markets and had to have security bring them back to the tower as they was just getting mobbed by fans .

nobody knows who jake is that’s why he’s happily walking around Blackpool no issues 😂😂
Full monty is on at the Winter Gardens.
Blackpool doesn't have hen party's in Nov dec jan fab, it is out of season.
Friday and Saturday can still be busy with the lights on and the Christmas Market, the rides and ice rink.
Sometimes on weekly shows the top tier is closed.
Wonder if he'll visit the flying handbag. 😅

I'll let you know what she show is like I know someone who is going, not me. 😅

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.