Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he’s hilarious telling his young child to shout insults to Flaps. Kid doesn’t stand a chance. He’s going to be starting school still in a nappy, holding a bot-bot, calling everybody poo head and stinky. Then they’ll wonder why he has no friends.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone think he’s gonna pull another sickie before his 5 week break? I think he will 😊

I didn’t watch it but I think Pete Wickes was on Lorraine again this morning talking about Sam. I think this is the last year fakey is gonna be able to get any airtime on Lorraine talking about IAC.

It’s been ages now since he’s managed to even get the voiceover competitions on loose women. If he was well liked he’d be doing regular competitions on there and Lorraine by now. It’s so bleeping weird.
Guyzzzzz i’m outta the loop a little so can someone tell me has he pulled a sickie on this job yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He thinks he’s hilarious telling his young child to shout insults to Flaps. Kid doesn’t stand a chance. He’s going to be starting school still in a nappy, holding a bot-bot, calling everybody poo head and stinky. Then they’ll wonder why he has no friends.
Like father, like son.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just seen arg on this morning there talking about how he is now a wedding singer and also is lead role as Peter pan in the Christmas panto. He said there's alot of people on insta etc advertising things to try and make money but he's happy he's doing something he loves that puts money on the table. Then you have this prick with alot more responsibilities in terms of a wife and children but he's still chasing the tiny bit of fame he once had while his wife has her begging bowl out day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course he has to do a post with Leo.Boring and the only time Leo looks slightly happy is when he’s stuffing his face.

Reactions: 20
I've just seen arg on this morning there talking about how he is now a wedding singer and also is lead role as Peter pan in the Christmas panto. He said there's alot of people on insta etc advertising things to try and make money but he's happy he's doing something he loves that puts money on the table. Then you have this prick with alot more responsibilities in terms of a wife and children but he's still chasing the tiny bit of fame he once had while his wife has her begging bowl out day in day out.
I know it’s been mentioned before but I’m sure what the panto pay is very good and the person starring in it could therefore pick and choose what they do the rest of the time? If that is the case then Fakey has shot himself in the foot. Last year he refused to do over Christmas itself so Ian Waite covered it then so why would be he called back to do another year? Anyway wasn’t it at that theatre that somebody complained to them about his behaviour, they then passed the details to Fakey who send a message direct to them? So unprofessional all of them. Even so the relatively short stint at panto could mean he could’ve fed and clothed his family but then again it’s very hard work and he isn’t cut out for it is he? PS @CrazyBaldhead I’ve just noticed your profile 😛 ⚰ 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course he has to do a post with Leo.Boring and the only time Leo looks slightly happy is when he’s stuffing his face.
He’s captioned that reel ‘could watch you forever’ 🙄 so why does he choose to spend as much time away from him as possible then?
---
I know it’s been mentioned before but I’m sure what the panto pay is very good and the person starring in it could therefore pick and choose what they do the rest of the time? If that is the case then Fakey has shot himself in the foot. Last year he refused to do over Christmas itself so Ian Waite covered it then so why would be he called back to do another year? Anyway wasn’t it at that theatre that somebody complained to them about his behaviour, they then passed the details to Fakey who send a message direct to them? So unprofessional all of them. Even so the relatively short stint at panto could mean he could’ve fed and clothed his family but then again it’s very hard work and he isn’t cut out for it is he? PS @CrazyBaldhead I’ve just noticed your profile 😛 ⚰ 💀
I think it also depends on how good ticket sales are at that particular venue plus how bigger name you are as well. For example panto veterans like Steve McFadden & Brian Conley can command a much higher salary than somebody like Arg for example. I’d be surprised if Fakey earnt enough doing panto to not have to work for a few months. He’s hardly a household name 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It shows how little he does with his kid when the only reel he can produce with lovey dovey music over the top is one of his child eating a packet of crisps.

I’m thinking he’s got extra “presenting” over Christmas and that’s what his meeting was about. I would be very very surprised if he actually spends time with his family over them 5 weeks off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aaaand he's grifted a hotel at Blackpool, looks shite😂😂😂
That'll go with Blackpool then, cos no offence but that's a shithole aswell. My daughter danced at Winter Gardens in the ballroom at a festival this year, we were so shocked with how run down and dirty Blackpool is. It really needs something doing with it😶😶😶
He started following them a couple of days ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aaaand he's grifted a hotel at Blackpool, looks shite😂😂😂
That'll go with Blackpool then, cos no offence but that's a shithole aswell. My daughter danced at Winter Gardens in the ballroom at a festival this year, we were so shocked with how run down and dirty Blackpool is. It really needs something doing with it😶😶😶
Another scrounged room. They really are beggars.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow he really is in the back end of Blackpool 😂 nothing to brag about fakey. Enjoy your 20 minutes of performance for the minuscule amounts of tickets sold

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow he really is in the back end of Blackpool 😂 nothing to brag about fakey
He will be given a traditional Blackpool breakfast tomorrow morning.😃

3 Benson & hedges & 2 mugs of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here’s hoping someone zooms past him on a electric scooter and pinches the twats phone out of his hand👍Always with that girl as bet no one else can tolerate the prick.Bet the rest of the cast actually pay for hotel stays and another reason no one likes him👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.