Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakey will be on on his phone in his hotel broom cupboard later, on Grindr , triangulating young boyz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
946 likes on his post🤣🤣Really are so desperate for admiration from complete weird arse people.His mum saying they have so many toiletries😳Probably as stupid flaps begs all day long.Curious to see if they both piss of leaving her and Matt to babysit over Christmas.

Reactions: 19
They'll be giving those empty seats away soon for tonight's performance. That's really poor!

Screenshot_20231205-154851~2.png

---
He'd better nail down his syrup! 😂

Screenshot_20231205-155427~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
946 likes on his post🤣🤣Really are so desperate for admiration from complete weird arse people.His mum saying they have so many toiletries😳Probably as stupid flaps begs all day long.Curious to see if they both piss of leaving her and Matt to babysit over Christmas.
He’s even got Zelda to share his reel. That’s how bad it’s doing 😂 Definitely an ulterior motive for having Zelda at theirs for Xmas. I’m convinced they’ll duck off on an adult only trip whilst he’s on his FM break and she’ll be looking after Spud.

• Heart
He’s even got Zelda to share his reel. That’s how bad it’s doing 😂 Definitely an ulterior motive for having Zelda at theirs for Xmas. I’m convinced they’ll duck off on an adult only trip whilst he’s on his FM break and she’ll be looking after Spud.
More fool her😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defo will she’s been begging for a couples retreat for ages so I guarantee she got gifted a stay … pair of trumps

Reactions: 15
"It's like I'm in Lanzarote!!!! Is that an orb?" 😂

407728665_1152586492813923_5181819121579482709_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks homeless scruffy bleep
Bet he won’t go buying anything skint 🤣

• Haha
Here’s hoping someone zooms past him on a electric scooter and pinches the twats phone out of his hand👍Always with that girl as bet no one else can tolerate the prick.Bet the rest of the cast actually pay for hotel stays and another reason no one likes him👍
Blackpool is rough AF, even lovely Gorka from Strictly got a kicking there last year. If Fake films in the street there's a very high chance he'll get robbed in exactly the manner you describe. All very well being able to fight but if a teenager on a scooter zips by and grabs his phone there's piss all he can do really.

• Haha
It's not normal to be constantly eating like this. He's heading for obesity problems when he's older. And what about when he's at school having to go a few hours without food? And all because they can't cope with him when he has a meltdown.
He's a right little mobile shovel.

• Haha
Every post he’s got something in his mouth.We all know they fed him to stop him kicking off.I wonder what nursery thinks about his bad manners and lack of speech.She doesn’t give a tit as she’s such a shallow witch with her waste of money beauty treatments.

Looks homeless scruffy bleep
Bet he won’t go buying anything skint 🤣
90p pot noodle for tea , filled up with hot water out of the rooms kettle.
On the scrounge then, for some more handfuls of courtesy UHT milk pots and a few tea bags .

Then onto grindr to line up some young boyz

Flaps desperate after maris has eaten himself into a coma , checking on him then reaching under her bed for the " black mamba GLS automatic "

• Haha
🐔 Those bleeping horrible trousers again....Blackshite what next lol lol 😆 I'd pay someone to nick his phone I really would 😆.. Then drop it in the sea 50 miles out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flapz will have special dreams tonight ............

All on her lonesome..............

" ooooooooh aaaawwww ooooooooooo EYAL you are so big.........

eyal-booker3.jpg

.....not like jakey"

😃😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed his sweatshirt said ‘Thrue’ on it and as I’ve never heard of them, I googled it. I can’t find the sweatshirt but noticed the sunglasses he’s wearing are the same make. £35 for a pair of sunglasses named ‘Sexy Shades’. Even the sunglasses on Glasses Direct are more expensive than that 😂 While I appreciate some people don’t like to spend too much on sunglasses cos they’re easy to lose/break, he’s walking round with a supposed £2,000 ‘LV’ holdall so surely could afford better sunglasses than that?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.