Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His last story 🤯 so he’s blagged a nice hotel and he’s actually walking round the grounds with no top on and saying people are probably watching him but he’s doesn’t care. So much class and he wonders why he can’t find decent employment 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even the way he takes a breath makes me want to drown him! So irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m very careful what I post on social media not just because I have my own business but I wouldn’t want to offend or be taken the wrong way. Sometimes it can be seen that a certain programme highlights genders/race/disabilities but if I had any negative opinions on it, which I don't as I have family that are all of the above, I certainly wouldn’t make any comments for all to see. Lots of things can be taken out of context but Zelda is well out of order. I hate to sound like one of the huns that jump to the defence of ‘trolls’ but if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wiki Ref: 27/11/23

After posting a story about 'donating to a local food bank charity,' but reaching out to children's brands to CONTACT HER, Sophie then shows GRIFTED tickets to Lapland UK.

Give those tickets to the less fortunate. 🤬

Utterly vile parasites. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He really is one creepy looking mother fucker.Why is he topless and just everything about him makes me🤢🤢Sports massage just a excuse to pretend he’s ill once again.Has 5 weeks soon so god help us all😳😳😳😳
IMG_8978.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So his witch of a mother😳Said the black family In coronation street bring nothing to the show😳And are only there as they have to bring diversity to the show.So she’s clearly a racist and what a appalling thing to say.I cannot believe this cow gets away with sprouting such tit in 2023.
I used to feel bad for her with the way Fakey treats her but I now realise their personalities are mirror images. No wonder she’s ageing badly, so much venom and fag smoke inside her! I still don’t understand why she does soap scoops😂😂. Maybe she’s deluded enough to think her minions wait for her to tell them about the soaps. Mad woman!

• Haha
Jac it’s so nice to see your name pop up ❤
hope you’re well
I’ve complained to Lapland uk, I shall keep you posted on a reply

• Heart
Wiki Ref: 27/11/23

After posting a story about 'donating to a local food bank charity,' but reaching out to children's brands to CONTACT HER, Sophie then shows GRIFTED tickets to Lapland UK.

Give those tickets to the less fortunate. 🤬

Utterly vile parasites. 🤬

View attachment 2600431
She angers me the little woman that’s she is 🤢🤢 genuinely never known a z lister who reckons her husband is high in showbiz to accept so many free gifts !! She disgusts me the horror …. Pay for it yourself wee woman

• Heart
I used to feel bad for her with the way Fakey treats her but I now realise their personalities are mirror images. No wonder she’s ageing badly, so much venom and fag smoke inside her! I still don’t understand why she does soap scoops😂😂. Maybe she’s deluded enough to think her minions wait for her to tell them about the soaps. Mad woman!
She is as delusional about her sons ‘fame’ as he is 😂 He definitely gets his nasty streak from her and he’s the way he is because she’s enabled him his whole life. Both vile, nasty, jealous people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Disgusting, creepy cretin.

Let's hope he PAID you.

View attachment 2600538
Nah he won’t have he tells people he’s a star and because they see he has a million followers they give it him fre in hope it gives them some business in reality it never dies because nobody knows jake or likes him 😂😂 he’s getting worst than flappy they must both email everywhere for freebies tramps !!! Genuinely shocked how bad they are

all the holidays this year was FREE
niknaks clothing was FREE from different company’s
the garden furniture was FREE and the hot tub
her kids birthday gaming van was FREE
trips to spa and weekend retreats have all been FREE
day trips to the zoo and legoland and the vip theme park was FREE
disneyland FREE

pair of grifting twats

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They would beg & scrounge a free loaf of white sliced , if it meant someone in need of it COULDNT have it.

His muvvers the same , her air fryer was scrounged as a freebie.

🐔All the things they get for free, but both look like tramps and need a good wash..As for the mother ugly old cow who would love to be on Gogglebox you can just feel it....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just realised I asked about the lemon tree last week....
There it is! Or is it ?? Looks like it's grown and that pot looks to small and there's no natural light
duck no, it’s a fake olive tree! Fake like their relationship!

🐔All the things they get for free, but both look like tramps and need a good wash..As for the mother ugly old cow who would love to be on Gogglebox you can just feel it....
She's so thirsty for a bit of tele, awful old bat

Wiki Ref: 28/11/23

Forget your 'dreams' about going on Gogglebox with your equally vile son. You are a racist through and through and the apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree you vitriolic, racist witch. 🤬

Hang your head in shame. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Wiki Ref: 28/11/23

Forget your 'dreams' about going on Gogglebox with your equally vile son. You are a racist through and through and the apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree you vitriolic, racist witch. 🤬

Hang your head in shame. 🤬

View attachment 2600703
If and that’s a very big if, there was ever a sniff of them getting googlebox, how fortunate we now have these receipts to send to CH4 if needed. 👍🏻

• Heart
Welcome Back 🥰 it’s certainly been a while 😂 so much to catch up on but goes without saying, he is still the same attention seeking bleep looking for his ‘big break’ that obviously hasn’t happened 😂 As for Flappy. The deterioration in her since you were last here 🤯🤯🤯 She’s now as deluded, self obsessed and fame hungry as he is
I’m still reading & trying to catch up, looks as tho so much has happened😳 and I’m guessing none of it good😂 So far I see he’s been baby dino at Butlins🤣 Missed a holiday with his family to lie about doing feck all before absolutely loving himself while he’s meant to be promoting America🤢 Which I see she also done🤦🏼‍♀️ How are they getting these “massive” gigs? Wtf was that video of him running about dressed as a mosquito😭 He’s really coming up in the world🙌🏼😂 What in gods name has she done to her face😱😱😱😱
IMG_9469.jpeg

Glad to see you’re still here Jeanie❤
---
Welcome back @Jac In The Box - hope you and the family are great! The Wiki has been kept up-to date so much easier to catch up on this shitshow! They are truly the gift that keeps on giving! Nice to see your name again! 😘
All good this end, thank you crazy❤ Just been loving life being a gran and not having these cunts impact it😂 Wiki is looking fab, you’ve done a far better job than I could have👏🏼
---
Aw lovely to see you pop up - Hope life has is treating you well ❤
---
Hi Kate, I’m doing well😊 Hope you’re well my lovely❤ Hope you’re still popping in with your insightful observations, loved them😂
---
So nice to see you back @Jac In The Box 😊

ah yes fakey you have a proper little genius son. Does that make you feel better? Lol
Awww thank you Barbie❤ Don’t know if I’ll last long😂
---
Jac it’s so nice to see your name pop up ❤
hope you’re well
I’ve complained to Lapland uk, I shall keep you posted on a reply
It’s so lovely to see so many of the original fakeys still here Mya❤ Loving seeing all the names liking & commenting on my post🥰 Still flying the flag and calling these cunts out🙌🏼 You’re all defo better people than me because I think I’d have hunted him down by now😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.