Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad back 🤥 but hunched over on an exercise bike because he wants to eyefuck himself 🤮🤮🤮 Why whatever he does, does he have to have his top off to do it 🤮 Haven’t been to the gym in a while 🤭 but it is normal to see people doing weights and cycling just in shorts? He goes on about icks but he really is the biggest ick out there

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Still eyefucking himself on the bike. 🤢

View attachment 2599519
---
Imagine having a few days away, waking up, looking out the window to admire the view and you see this scumbag.

No, you "don't care" because you begged for the stay for free. Utter parasite.

Have some respect for PAYING guests. 🤬

View attachment 2599527
download (1).jpeg

---
How has flaps jumped up by a thousand followers 🤣God she’s so desperate and pathetic😳No one cares and as if 10000 people are interested in her crap.Sad empty fake arse life she has👍
Monthly child benefit must have gone in...
What an absolute bleeping waste of money buying "fans"....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
His last story 🤯 so he’s blagged a nice hotel and he’s actually walking round the grounds with no top on and saying people are probably watching him but he’s doesn’t care. So much class and he wonders why he can’t find decent employment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
His last story 🤯 so he’s blagged a nice hotel and he’s actually walking round the grounds with no top on and saying people are probably watching him but he’s doesn’t care. So much class and he wonders why he can’t find decent employment 🤦🏻‍♀️
No regard for PAYING guests whatsoever. 🤬
---
Rivetting content for her new 1,000 bots. The child allowance must have been paid in. Never seen such a scruffy kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hated instagrammers tok the piss out of them relentlessly now his the worse one buys followers, can't spell AD or GRIFTED
Begs
Says he doesn't do topless pics or pics of food
Parenting skills are non existent unless you to want to know how to put a.plastic bag on your babys head

The begging for a marks and spencer advert... hinch tried that and they didn't want her either and she has a lot more bots!

The mothers a wonky mouthed deluded racist .

sooh spends her days wrecking her skin and begging for freebies but won't donate anything she can get a fiver for
Yes she said she's going to donate stuff,I said I am going to find Brad Pitt under my christmas tree won't happen though

• Heart
He’s soooo desperate to be recognised it’s painful, this is a GROWN ARSE MAN. Jesus.

I can imagine him in his 50s still carrying on like this, when he’s working as a scaffolder - being the loudest bleep on sight in the hope of somebody, anybody recognising him.

• Heart
  • Sick
🐔 Showing off yesterday lifting those heavy shoulder weights, bad back now stupid bleep..., also he would get knocked out at my gym wearing that tit, also he looks dirty and needs a bleeping good bath....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And duck OFF saying 'yeah baby' all the time. And taking the piss out of someone's coat while he walks along looking like he's rolled in a Bet Lynch jumble sale.

Surely old mother Jaundice will lose followers now she's admitted to being a fully paid up member of the KKK. Racist & a homophobe - pretty sure she's slammed shut the already closing door of Goggle Box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He’s soooo desperate to be recognised it’s painful, this is a GROWN ARSE MAN. Jesus.

I can imagine him in his 50s still carrying on like this, when he’s working as a scaffolder - being the loudest bleep on sight in the hope of somebody, anybody recognising him.
He'll be doing a Lisa Appleton, ringing the paps to photograph him in his skiddies putting the bins out.
Sad delusional bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Showing off yesterday lifting those heavy shoulder weights, bad back now stupid bleep..., also he would get knocked out at my gym wearing that tit, also he looks dirty and needs a bleeping good bath....
Both of them look like they need to get a scrub in hot soapy water and a scrubbing brush.... bleeping stinking soap dodgers...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And duck OFF saying 'yeah baby' all the time. And taking the piss out of someone's coat while he walks along looking like he's rolled in a Bet Lynch jumble sale.

Surely old mother Jaundice will lose followers now she's admitted to being a fully paid up member of the KKK. Racist & a homophobe - pretty sure she's slammed shut the already closing door of Goggle Box.
Oh yes, when he says 'yeah baby' I could literally stab him to death🤬🤬🤬 thirsty bleep is thirsty🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He'll be doing a Lisa Appleton, ringing the paps to photograph him in his skiddies putting the bins out.
Sad delusional bleep
I’ve yet to see a ‘papped’ picture of him unless he’s standing next another z lister at an event 😂 When you are lower down the z list scale to be papped, than somebody like Lisa Appleton, that really is pretty tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bad back 🤥 but hunched over on an exercise bike because he wants to eyefuck himself 🤮🤮🤮 Why whatever he does, does he have to have his top off to do it 🤮 Haven’t been to the gym in a while 🤭 but it is normal to see people doing weights and cycling just in shorts? He goes on about icks but he really is the biggest ick out there
How the duck does flappy actually stay with that …. Come on he’s living it up weekly in free hotels in the spa and gym why she is stuck home with two kids running around on her own with no help !! Then when he comes home she gets what NOTHING . not even a nice family meal out just gets filmed for the gram !! When will she open her eyes and run for the hills . No way would I happily accept my husband working away on basic wage and living it up the way he is . He won’t be getting much from full monty certainly not enough for her to be happy with him working away 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can honestly say nobody would be looking at him …
if anything people would be like WTF is a grown arse man doing talking to his phone with o top on head 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hello my fellow fakeys, long time no see☹ Hope you’re all well❤

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.