Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jac In The Box How lovely to see you!!!!! ♥ I took most of the year off Tattle too, came back and very little has changed in the land of Fakey. Queen @CrazyBaldhead has been doing sterling work with the Wiki. Really happy to see you back on the thread, hope you stick around. You've been missed a lot xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Jac In The Box How lovely to see you!!!!! ♥ I took most of the year off Tattle too, came back and very little has changed in the land of Fakey. Queen @CrazyBaldhead has been doing sterling work with the Wiki. Really happy to see you back on the thread, hope you stick around. You've been missed a lot xxx

Awww thank you Blue❤ I didn’t think much would have changed, we all know this twit is a creature of habit and everything is rinse & repeat🙄 I am having a read of the wiki at the moment to bring me up to speed😉 @CrazyBaldhead looks to have done an outstanding job👏🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello my fellow fakeys, long time no see☹ Hope you’re all well❤

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤
Welcome Back 🥰 it’s certainly been a while 😂 so much to catch up on but goes without saying, he is still the same attention seeking bleep looking for his ‘big break’ that obviously hasn’t happened 😂 As for Flappy. The deterioration in her since you were last here 🤯🤯🤯 She’s now as deluded, self obsessed and fame hungry as he is

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤
Welcome back @Jac In The Box - hope you and the family are great! The Wiki has been kept up-to date so much easier to catch up on this shitshow! They are truly the gift that keeps on giving! Nice to see your name again! 😘

• Heart
Tell me this ain’t true 🤣
---
So I just looked and yes he is back in holyoaks times must be really hard 🤣🤣
Nooo

I like Hollyoaks (OK I know its naff but for the entertainment factor it's one I catch up on). If he is in it I will have to turn off....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Aw lovely to see you pop up - Hope life has is treating you well ❤
---
Didn’t she also have a “fling” with Danni W son (poor kid, I really feel sorry for him) to get some publicity.
Sorry don’t want to derail the thread.

but this will be PANTO BOY, in the not so distant future.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bingo Alert!

Who mentioned about NikNak not being taught to hold a pen properly? 😂👍

• Haha
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch are new M and S ambassadors.....
the gruesome twosome will be soooooo pissed off..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their podcast is hilarious and a very genuine couple. Wonder whatever happened to F&F doing a podcast? Remember when they were in the Maldives he said they were in meetings about it 🤥 and then 2 months later he said about him and Zelda doing one. What a surprise that neither materialised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No daily dose of verbal diarrhoea from Zelda yet. Wonder if she’s keeping a low profile after being outed as racist?

• Haha
  • Angry
They can only dream of a gig like this🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol @PrincessJeanie I remember the podcast talk hahahaaaaa and a meeting they had fairly recently that came to nothing. Also him and Zelda hinting at Gogglebox ffs no way Fakey🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Zelda quiet today after showing everyone her true colours.Shes a spiteful old cow who slags loads of people of like her pathetic son is some kind of star.Who keeps a surname when she divorced his dad over 20 years ago.Bullshit that Olivier asked her not to change it and why would he bleeping care.Bet Matt must be so hen pecked he says quiet to shut her up.

I can’t believe there are such sad people about that they’re asking her on her latest reel where she got her kettle, plant, Leo’s bed and hoover from? Have they not heard of Google 🙄 oh well will give Flappy the excuse to share her hoover ad again and do aff links for the others 🙄
I don’t believe a word that comes out of Mrs Fakey’s mouth. No one asked her any such thing.
---
and he doesn’t even make it on Lorraine’s grid either, like a certain another person did when he was on there talking about the jungle last week 😉😂
No one regards the TV appearance thief. Although Lorraine is a dumb bint, even she can see the desperation oozing out of his every pore!

Reactions: 13
Zelda quiet today after showing everyone her true colours.Shes a spiteful old cow who slags loads of people of like her pathetic son is some kind of star.Who keeps a surname when she divorced his dad over 20 years ago.Bullshit that Olivier asked her not to change it and why would he bleeping care.Bet Matt must be so hen pecked he says quiet to shut her up.
Forget Where's Wally.

Where's Zelda, the racist old bleep. 🤬

Screenshot_20231129-185232~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.