Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see someone actually post about her skin without endorsing products.Take a look flaps as this young girl has more class in her little finger than you could ever have👍
IMG_8981.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Prick saying he looks 400 years old .YEP a Corpse..Ugly fucker and that hair when he turns his head 😆 🤣 made my morning...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck, he’s filtered his face so much! As for his daily affirmation, he’s got duck all to live for!
And he still looks like tit, red eyes and that ugly mush and a massive spot🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
🐔 Prick saying he looks 400 years old .YEP a Corpse..Ugly fucker and that hair when he turns his head 😆 🤣 made my morning...
Hahaha @Joon he looks like he's been dug up🤣🤣🤣 his wig this morning 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't help noticing all the parcels in the background. That's all she must do. Shop online. It's not as if you ever see her dressed nicely because as we know, she plays dress up then sends it all back. She must really be unhappy to do this. Almost a void filler.

It reminds me of my mate. Her marriage was dead and she spent thousands on clothes etc. When they divorced, I helped her clear out the house. She had over 20 duvet sets in the spare bedroom (unopened) and her whole garage was full of clothes unopened.

She really needs to get her head out of the sand!

View attachment 2601440
Jesus, that looks like the heel of a foot! 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
🐔 🙄 The things people show, her chin looks so long.. I truly think they both want a response so sad to be like that so people can comment and like , on their sad lives, what a situation to be I. Anyway I'm off to the gym to lift some weights 😆 🤣 😂. NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH MY GOD I had to go back and look again and I’m shook I can’t actually believe that is her chin 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn't help noticing all the parcels in the background. That's all she must do. Shop online. It's not as if you ever see her dressed nicely because as we know, she plays dress up then sends it all back. She must really be unhappy to do this. Almost a void filler.

It reminds me of my mate. Her marriage was dead and she spent thousands on clothes etc. When they divorced, I helped her clear out the house. She had over 20 duvet sets in the spare bedroom (unopened) and her whole garage was full of clothes unopened.

She really needs to get her head out of the sand!

View attachment 2601440
Jesus Christ 😮 is that her chin ? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he's participating in the One Million Minutes Campaign for GMB which is the same thing he did last year. If I remember rightly, it was held at West Ham Training Ground in Chadwell Heath. He drove all the way from Cardiff last night to get in on it and has to drive all the way back afterwards for the show later.

All that effort to get his ugly mug on TV again. As always, he never explained about the actual charity because he doesn't give a tit about it. It's actually for a very good cause. (Details below).

I doubt he'll be donating. 🤬

View attachment 2601373
View attachment 2601374
He makes me sick . Using charity events to get seen yet never posts the charity he’s a horrible man 🤡🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔 AHHHHHHHH HHHHH So funny 🤣 😆 😂 😄 😭 😅 🤣 😆..
♥
Thanks Joon ya crazy chicken! I don’t pop in here often, cos it’s usually 8 new pages of us all going “get a job you c*nt!” 😆 But when I do, I like to leave an impression 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.