Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my fellow fakeys, long time no see☹ Hope you’re all well❤

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤
OMG Jac, how the bloody al are you? Mentioned you a few times on here. Nice to see you back 🥰xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His Muvver is the sort of person I keep at arms length; bony , underweight, over-made-up, raspy smoker, crayola-eyebrowed , entitled mare with an inane opinion on everything.

A right old boat on it - a cross between a Concorde & Red Rum .

No thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So yet another Mirror exclusive from Fakey about the show he was on 9 years ago 😴 Still sucking up to Tony Bellew and still making sly digs at Sam. Can’t even mention him by name the fact he was voted to be Camp Leader. The jealously towards him is real. He knows Sam is going to get a lot more work out of this than he could ever dream of, plus it must really piss him off that ST has nearly twice the amount of followers he has now and the I’m a Celeb account follow Sam on instagram 😂 Put it this way, I bet ST won’t be using this narrative in a couple of years time to stay in the ‘public’ eye, let alone nearly 10 years later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“His drinking trial was just hilarious and it looked hilarious” What a way he has with words.

Exclusive column, you know what’s going to be wrote next in his Instagram bio - journalist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What has she said. I haven't been on here for while
The Wiki is nearly up-to-date for a catch up.

• Heart
I’m still reading & trying to catch up, looks as tho so much has happened😳 and I’m guessing none of it good😂 So far I see he’s been baby dino at Butlins🤣 Missed a holiday with his family to lie about doing feck all before absolutely loving himself while he’s meant to be promoting America🤢 Which I see she also done🤦🏼‍♀️ How are they getting these “massive” gigs? Wtf was that video of him running about dressed as a mosquito😭 He’s really coming up in the world🙌🏼😂 What in gods name has she done to her face😱😱😱😱View attachment 2600941
Glad to see you’re still here Jeanie❤
---

All good this end, thank you crazy❤ Just been loving life being a gran and not having these cunts impact it😂 Wiki is looking fab, you’ve done a far better job than I could have👏🏼
---

Hi Kate, I’m doing well😊 Hope you’re well my lovely❤ Hope you’re still popping in with your insightful observations, loved them😂
---

Awww thank you Barbie❤ Don’t know if I’ll last long😂
---

It’s so lovely to see so many of the original fakeys still here Mya❤ Loving seeing all the names liking & commenting on my post🥰 Still flying the flag and calling these cunts out🙌🏼 You’re all defo better people than me because I think I’d have hunted him down by now😂
🐔Ahhhhhhhhh Welcome home so lovely to see your name again ❤

• Heart
So he's participating in the One Million Minutes Campaign for GMB which is the same thing he did last year. If I remember rightly, it was held at West Ham Training Ground in Chadwell Heath. He drove all the way from Cardiff last night to get in on it and has to drive all the way back afterwards for the show later.

All that effort to get his ugly mug on TV again. As always, he never explained about the actual charity because he doesn't give a tit about it. It's actually for a very good cause. (Details below).

I doubt he'll be donating. 🤬

405521356_1342304663060268_5610214255658530151_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree crazy as once again him rambling about how much driving he’s had to do.Stupid prick hasn’t got a charitable bone in his body.His ego so bleeping big and funny how he never mentions I’m a celebrity unless on tv for two minutes 🤡

So he's participating in the One Million Minutes Campaign for GMB which is the same thing he did last year. If I remember rightly, it was held at West Ham Training Ground in Chadwell Heath. He drove all the way from Cardiff last night to get in on it and has to drive all the way back afterwards for the show later.

All that effort to get his ugly mug on TV again. As always, he never explained about the actual charity because he doesn't give a tit about it. It's actually for a very good cause. (Details below).

I doubt he'll be donating. 🤬

View attachment 2601373
View attachment 2601374
Funny how he can drive anywhere if it means a fleeting TV appearance but not to spend time with his family. As for doing it for charity, why didn’t he give any of his mma money away like he said he was going to if he’s so charitable? Oh because it wouldn’t mean him getting 2 mins on TV - bleep 😡 Apart from debts, I think it’s pretty obvious his fight purse has been spent on new clothes for him. He’s had more new outfits in the last 3 weeks, than he had in the previous 3 years.
As for his affirmations 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Saint jake driving all that way to play for such a worthwhile charity... what does the charity do jake you forgot to mention that as you were to busy letting everyone know what a Saint you are, Because obviously the charity football match is about you not the actual charity

Will polly turn up ....

• Heart
  • Haha
I agree crazy as once again him rambling about how much driving he’s had to do.Stupid prick hasn’t got a charitable bone in his body.His ego so bleeping big and funny how he never mentions I’m a celebrity unless on tv for two minutes 🤡
I noticed how he also mentioned his breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast like it was something special. Christ, that's one of my biggest addictions smoked salmon. I eat it nearly every day! I'm murder at Christmas because I always get the massive ones from Tesco and take up a whole shelf in the fridge! 😂

He's literally only doing this for exposure. He couldn't give a tit about the charity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does this stupid cow think anyone actually cares about her face.Must be so many posts I’ve seen about her stupid skin.No one cares and honestly more important tit going on in the world than her weekly update😳
Still not got free treatment with a dermatologist then? then later on she’ll be flogging more skincare products that obviously don’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Why does this stupid cow think anyone actually cares about her face.Must be so many posts I’ve seen about her stupid skin.No one cares and honestly more important tit going on in the world than her weekly update😳
All that money she's wasted and for what? To look like that. Serves her right. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Maybe she tried that new skincare she begged for the other day? I've honestly lost track of the amount of different brands she slaps on her ugly mug. She needs to stick to one brand that agrees with her. It's beyond ridiculous now.

It could be hormonal but I reckon stress and diet have a lot to do with it also. Either way, she looks utterly atrocious for 30yrs old.

Karma's a bleeping witch! 👍

• Heart
I couldn't help noticing all the parcels in the background. That's all she must do. Shop online. It's not as if you ever see her dressed nicely because as we know, she plays dress up then sends it all back. She must really be unhappy to do this. Almost a void filler.

It reminds me of my mate. Her marriage was dead and she spent thousands on clothes etc. When they divorced, I helped her clear out the house. She had over 20 duvet sets in the spare bedroom (unopened) and her whole garage was full of clothes unopened.

She really needs to get her head out of the sand!

Screenshot_20231130-100428~2.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.