Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo appears to be a very aggressive, unpleasant
child. He’s literally always hitting things, throwing things, snarling, shouting and saying no and mine to everything. Jake has absolutely no idea how to interact with him - my partner has helped our 2yo with toilet training, learning numbers and letters and some basic words/sentences in Greek. Jake - name me one thing you have taught your son?! He can’t even talk properly the poor sod.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s going to hate the attention Sam Thompson is getting from IAC 🤭 I would say he’ll be worried about ST taking over the 5 min gigs he gets every year harping on about it, but I think Sam will be too busy to waste 2 mins on Lorraine 😂 Maybe I’ll start a campaign for ST to do Strictly next year 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also he would’ve been taxed on that! Correct me if I’m wrong, it would be 25%. So if that the case it’s somewhere near £28k. That would have cleared all her mindless shite she’s bought so far this year - oh and returned
Really not worth it when you think over that 10mth period he has trained to a point where he was going to the gym 3/4 times a day, then went to Ireland and hardly seen his 'wife' or Spud at all.

I would rather have the time with my young son. You can't put a price on time - they're not little for long. It's invaluable and you'll never get that time back - ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Leo appears to be a very aggressive, unpleasant
child. He’s literally always hitting things, throwing things, snarling, shouting and saying no and mine to everything. Jake has absolutely no idea how to interact with him - my partner has helped our 2yo with toilet training, learning numbers and letters and some basic words/sentences in Greek. Jake - name me one thing you have taught your son?! He can’t even talk properly the poor sod.
I bet a lot of that is down to frustration that he can’t communicate properly. Mine is the same age and has really good speech but he gets annoyed if I can’t understand something he’s saying, so I can’t imagine how poor Spud feels. Fakey doesn’t listen or give him time to respond anyway, maybe he’s already realised that it’s like talking to a brick wall so why bother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Barely spends any time with his 'wife' and now moaning that when she has headphones on in the gym and he tries to talk to her, she goes "huh" instead of "pardon". 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, Fakey giving a lecture on manners. Try teaching your horrible little brat some manners first, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also typical to see before travelling for the show tonight, he’s spending his time in the gym posting selfies 🤢 and slagging his wife off, rather than with the son he loves so much and won’t be seeing for 5 days again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also typical to see before travelling for the show tonight, he’s spending his time in the gym posting selfies 🤢 and slagging his wife off, rather than with the son he loves so much and won’t be seeing for 5 days again 🙄
Obviously dumped Spud into nursery.

Fakey by name, fake by nature!

• Heart
He’s going to hate the attention Sam Thompson is getting from IAC 🤭 I would say he’ll be worried about ST taking over the 5 min gigs he gets every year harping on about it, but I think Sam will be too busy to waste 2 mins on Lorraine 😂 Maybe I’ll start a campaign for ST to do Strictly next year 😉😂
Sam is all over the news and social media Jake is so irrelevant he literally is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sam is all over the news and social media Jake is so irrelevant he literally is 🤣
I am absolutely loving Sam on IAC …. I never watched MIC or anything he was on but I knew of him and Zara. He’s seems like a really genuine nice funny guy! He could win it … Fakey must be fuming 😂😂😂😂 Also Fakey you syrup wearing twit take a look at Marvin’s embracing his baldness… I think it really suits him, I honestly wouldn’t think “oh that Marvin is a bleep or ugly with his bald head now”!! it’s nothing to do with hair Fakey, it’s your personality! Face it Fakey, Sam and Marvin have completely nailed you’re non existent career now! Even Nigel has 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is Sam Thompson has everything prick wants the gig on Hits radio, the podcast, red carpet interviews and loads of ads with big names i can see him getting a lot more work off the back of his appearance on jungle aswell and fake knows it his engagement is really poor now aswell even when he uses the kids bet he has been hitting the booze really hard lately as he watches the very last dregs of any work go down the drain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s the ITV Palooza tonight. Considering the only scraps of TV ‘work’ he gets is on that channel, funny how he’s never invited 😂 He’ll say it’s cos he’s got to ‘work’ but we all know the truth 😉

• Haha
What a miserable, ugly, complaining bleep. Not a shred of humour there so obviously Flaps has got his goat. Nice little receipt there for the Wiki about their loveless marriage. Bet he didn't talk to her on way home.
Screenshot_20231121-135751_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.