Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he seriously paid £300 for that coat he’s a bleeping idiot. All about image and getting attention. Yes North Face aren’t budget but I’ve still yet to ever see him wear anything high end. No sorry I tell a lie. I remember him once nicking a Palm Angels top to wear from Chris Hughes one night and he was practically salivating over it as much as he does CH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The vanity of them both having that massive mirror in the kitchen 😂
Where haven’t they got mirrors? Saying that don’t think they’ve got one in the hobbit bedroom cos there’s no room 😂 He’d put one on the ceiling if he could 🤮 The one in the kitchen he got free. It’s a workout mirror that he did an ad for and has never been used for that purpose since. Obviously couldn’t afford the subscription once it run out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he seriously paid £300 for that coat he’s a bleeping idiot. All about image and getting attention. Yes North Face aren’t budget but I’ve still yet to ever see him wear anything high end. No sorry I tell a lie. I remember him once nicking a Palm Angels top to wear from Chris Hughes one night and he was practically salivating over it as much as he does CH 😂
Its probably a faker off saramart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is Sam Thompson has everything prick wants the gig on Hits radio, the podcast, red carpet interviews and loads of ads with big names i can see him getting a lot more work off the back of his appearance on jungle aswell and fake knows it his engagement is really poor now aswell even when he uses the kids bet he has been hitting the booze really hard lately as he watches the very last dregs of any work go down the drain
It infuriates Jake that he ain’t got even slight fame . Sam is popular he’s funny his partner has done big shows and has documentaries with BBC she also just did strictly and we all know he begs to be on it . It kills him how popular others are . He’s so irrelevant now he should just give it up he looks deranged and desperate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a miserable, ugly, complaining bleep. Not a shred of humour there so obviously Flaps has got his goat. Nice little receipt there for the Wiki about their loveless marriage. Bet he didn't talk to her on way home.
View attachment 2584421
He looked like he was on his own so probably stormed out leaving her there. She's very quiet today so obviously had a row!

That 'marriage' is beyond saving. When you start to pick on small things like that, you know it's over. I was the same with my ex. The sound of his breathing used to give me the utmost rage! 😂😂

That's when you know it's over!!
---
Of course he never washed in the jungle. He still doesn’t wash! Especially as they have that hobbit bathroom.
I bet he bleeping stunk! 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This quest for fame is an obsession, it will destroy him. Like we've said, he can't be making much dosh from these brief tv appearances after paying for hotels, Polly's fee etc. It's not a regular, reliable income which he needs with a family to support. He's never going to end up in the West End and before long these panto roles and stage show jobs will dry up completely.

He'd be better off making a career out of the one thing he's actually good at and knowledgeable about - fitness. If he were a personal trainer he'd probably make a tit load more money than he's earning now, I'm sure lots of women would like to have him as their pt and blokes probably would too because he actually knows what he's doing in a gym. He's semi-famous which would put him at an advantage over other pt's because it would be a novelty being trained by someone "off the telly". He could show his clients' progress and results on his Instagram and would then get a lot of genuine engagement and probably a waiting list for clients. He could even open his own gym.

But that would mean working full time which we know is anathema to this lazy prick. He won't be famous at all within a year or so, he should capitalise on his public profile whilst people still know who he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see she took the two designer items off 😂😂
they didn’t sell no wonder ….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.