Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fred got an early Christmas present, but only because it was for an ad🤬🤬🤬 what a bleep Fakey is and Flappy for allowing him to pimp out her son on Instagram🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Fred's table manners aren't great, taking bites off food on a fork urggh gross🤮 no knife in his hand either.
Fakey can't even say cutlery properly, and if that was my kid I'd be telling him stop it doing that while someone is eating😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is nothing there with that kid. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. The lights are totally off.

No response whatsoever. It really must be the bargain basement mixture of genes from those two cunty parents that he has received.

This kid is totally and utterly fucked. 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Another botched job incoming. You just know it will look tit.

View attachment 2582665View attachment 2582666
---
It's honestly got to the point where I want to rip that syrup off his chicken nugget head. 🤢

It looks utterly bleeping ridiculous. That shaved eyebrow makes me feel sick. In fact EVERYTHING about him is utterly repulsive.

View attachment 2582670
😂😂😂. Who is that in the photo? Maximum photoshop.😂😂😂. I’m not sure why he makes himself look like a totally different person. If ITV2 ever do a show on Celeb Catfish, I will nominate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I can say is poor Freddie. That boy looks SO awkward it's painful to watch. No doubt he will get bullied for this at school. It's just disgusting how RatBoy can't be bothered with those boys but as soon as it's for ads then he's there. 🤬

Purely pimping those children out for money. One day that mirror will fall forward if that little brat keeps mucking about with it.

What utterly vile pieces of tit Flapz and RatBoy are. Despicable cunts of the highest degree.

As for a 35yr old posing in a onesie, sticking his tongue out and doing the 'Peace' sign - WTAF are you doing you bleeping head? Grow the duck up. 🤡

403525649_258301413905447_2378179919625557064_n.jpg
403784714_886447156431502_5437190825826072669_n.jpg

403955183_1362883850984453_4819294502782654766_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
WTF is she rambling on about? Getting all excited over absolutely nothing. Whoever bought that table needs to give their head a damn wobble.

I kept looking at that wardrobe. Why don't the doors ever close? 😂

View attachment 2582290
View attachment 2582291
View attachment 2582292
View attachment 2582293
So you’ve to wait a year to get any sort of return on shares you’ve bought because it’s not free if you’ve to make a purchase to get them.
Woohoo 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Begged, scrounged bedclothes. Otherwise no one would have any because THEY won't buy them any.....

How is showing a naked child in the bath in any way acceptable? Apart from the total lack of privacy for a child who cannot consent, this footage can be seen by anyone.

Shocking. Even more shocking than that toupee on his head that he pretends is his hair.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How is showing a naked child in the bath in any way acceptable? Apart from the total lack of privacy for a child who cannot consent, this footage can be seen by anyone.

Shocking. Even more shocking than that toupee on his head that he pretends is his hair.
They couldn't give a toss, sadly......

• Sad
Smyths is a shop I boycott now thanks to them gifting these pricks things for free. He’s a disgrace of a parent. Forcing Fred to hold his hand, I’ve never seen any boys that age out and about holding hands with their parents, it’s bleeping fake and embarrassing.

He does not know how to talk to his son, asks him about animals or forces him to say Daddy. Was coming on to say I was surprised that he’d actually spent some of his winnings on onesies for the kids but of course they are gifted.

They absolutely disgust me as parents. My daughter loves her bath at night and I couldn’t imagine filming her to show to the world. It’s truly disgusting. Can’t even eat a meal in peace without him filming. You’re not Dad of the year Jake by filming this mundane tit. He won’t have even made the tea or run the bath. He’s bleeping useless.

Sophie is a piece of tit as well. Throwing thousands of pounds down the drain on pointless skin products meanwhile her toddler always looks a scruff and barely seems to get any decent toys or books.

Let’s see if they’ve actually booked any days out over Christmas for the kids. Maybe they’ve got another very kid friendly holiday to Dubai?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Too much alcohol or drugs in the bloodstream upon conception.....

Not that they'd give a toss, anyway....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do we need to know she's on her period.
Well, she's certainly not getting impregnated soon is she?

403616226_1396629141278545_5450919214219336425_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
IMG_3209.jpeg

Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd do my nut if Mr Crazy encouraged this especially trapping blankets in windows.

So the grifted artwork has pride of place in the hobbit bedroom. Best place for it because it looks tit. Is it just balancing on the headboard?

---
View attachment 2583170
Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!
Glad to see others are seeing them both for the begging tramps that they are! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.