Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd do my nut if Mr Crazy encouraged this especially trapping blankets in windows.

So the grifted artwork has pride of place in the hobbit bedroom. Best place for it because it looks tit. Is it just balancing on the headboard?

View attachment 2583173
---

Glad to see others are seeing them both for the begging tramps that they are! 👍
Looks like no expense was spared on the bedside tables and lamps 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔Spot on with the contaminated sperm, nothing pure with that pair, body full of tit and goodness knows what before conception....just a gut feeling ....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🐔One thing about his mother, she does have a nice clean home, bet she would go mad with that dented lampshade, and the state of their bedrooms, pair of tramps, agree about Freddy, no manners either, my parents taught me, knife and fork, we just didn't do it they eat like pigs, what a show up, you couldn't take them anywhere...:rolleyes:...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔One thing about his mother, she does have a nice clean home, bet she would go mad with that dented lampshade, and the state of their bedrooms, pair of tramps, agree about Freddy, no manners either, my parents taught me, knife and fork, we just didn't do it they eat like pigs, what a show up, you couldn't take them anywhere...:rolleyes:...
My mum and dad always despised that. They said it was scummy to eat with one utensil. They call them "The One Fork Brigade".🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s such a fake prick
Sam Thompson is a good friend of his

funny never ever seen them together like ever 😂 Sam Thompson posts all his friends and he’s never posted jake !!
infact sams best friend Pete bleeping hates Jake and it shows 😂😂

jake has no friends at all let alone ones like same … he needs a reality check stupid twit he is
Remember when Jake did a Love Island podcast with Sam (and possibly Indiyah?) a while ago and got really overexcited and asked if he could do it every week? It was beyond cringe. I'm sure our Queen @CrazyBaldhead will have the receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2583170
Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!
So true 😂😂it’s free begging cunts they are
---
Let’s not forget last year when B and M gifted Sophie cheap toys and she wrapped them up for Leo for Christmas and bought him duck all else …. Worst parents they are scrounging lazy grifting cunts

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Freddie was eating rice and vegetable curry or some shite last week in a bowl type plate with a bleeping spoon! I said to myself I bet hes using his thumb as a knife! Who gives a kid a bloody spoon to eat a curry and rice??They have no tables manners! As for dressing Freddie in a minecraft costume … they are asking for the poor kid to get bullied, its even too small on him because he’s too old for dressing up like that. I thought his Dad had put a stop to the filming and ads? it’s didn’t last long? Don’t think Freddie is back living full time with these pricks though but why is his Dad letting him be used for ads again??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s decorating and having to look after Spud at the same time, whilst he fucks off to the gym again. Goes away tomorrow for the week but the self proclaimed family man is again choosing to spend time on himself than with his son 🙄 What a bleeping idiot she is putting up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s just earnt 40k and he can’t even spend a couple of hundred quid on a decorator.
£40k? How do we know he's earned that amount? ❤

Reactions: 12
These two bleeping begs are one step up from Big Issue sellers.
He'll be getting a bicycle and a bleeping ginger cat next
Grifting pair of useless feral cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So you’ve to wait a year to get any sort of return on shares you’ve bought because it’s not free if you’ve to make a purchase to get them.
Woohoo 🙄.
Now she's jumped on that bandwagon, it won't be long before she jumps on the other MLM scheme and we'll be subjected to "Jet Set with Sophie Quickenden." 🙄 Not long now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
some mysterious poster was at paul smith gig last week and he said it… but im not sure I believe that? Thats a ridiculous amount of money for a crappy little fight.
I’m not convinced either but I do think oktegon told the charity not to say how much Paul donated because of the backlash jake would get . They had pure hate on every post for Jake then deleted comments so they know he’s hated

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@CrazyBaldhead a couple clips of the absolute bellend trying to act younger and hilarious. He failed as per usual 😂😂.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
some mysterious poster was at paul smith gig last week and he said it… but im not sure I believe that? Thats a ridiculous amount of money for a crappy little fight.
If it was 40k like that person said, I’d imagine that was the total wage for the 10 months of training plus the fight purse. I’d be stunned if he got that just for the actual fight

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.