Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that hobbit loft just a massive tax write off as all the do up there is take pictures with the non closing wardrobe doors 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Enjoy your book reading and tea drinking flappy, tell us you’re a jobless nobody without telling us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s decorating and having to look after Spud at the same time, whilst he fucks off to the gym again. Goes away tomorrow for the week but the self proclaimed family man is again choosing to spend time on himself than with his son 🙄 What a bleeping idiot she is putting up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s just earnt 40k and he can’t even spend a couple of hundred quid on a decorator.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Another load of jibberish on her first post. An 'A Level English Language' education...? - she probably left school with no qualifications whatsoever. Thick as pig tit. 🤡

Those wardrobe doors do not close. Cheap and nasty and obviously haven't been measured correctly. Like everything they do, it turns to tit.

View attachment 2582630View attachment 2582631View attachment 2582632View attachment 2582633View attachment 2582634
So basically she buys cheap tit and marks it as AD 😂

• Haha
So she’s decorating and having to look after Spud at the same time, whilst he fucks off to the gym again. Goes away tomorrow for the week but the self proclaimed family man is again choosing to spend time on himself than with his son 🙄 What a bleeping idiot she is putting up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s just earnt 40k and he can’t even spend a couple of hundred quid on a decorator.
Exactly, it’s all about PANTO BOY. I bet he throws it about he’s the breadwinner (even though, I suspect that both their parents have helped ALOT) I bet there is hardly anything left of that money. But I bet he’s put a bit aside just for him, not the family - HIM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tragic really he can’t get any decent work his wife is jobless and selling second hand shut on marketplace to pay the bills
she can’t even afford to pretend to be a influencer anymore she literally stopped doing Zara aff links because she can’t afford to even buy them to send them back . He can’t afford to have his living room decorated so his wife has to do it !! He’s had to give the range river back because he can’t afford it and his step daddy had to get him a cheap run around on finance because he can’t even afford a cheap car ….

what a life to live

• Haha
Tragic really he can’t get any decent work his wife is jobless and selling second hand shut on marketplace to pay the bills
she can’t even afford to pretend to be a influencer anymore she literally stopped doing Zara aff links because she can’t afford to even buy them to send them back . He can’t afford to have his living room decorated so his wife has to do it !! He’s had to give the range river back because he can’t afford it and his step daddy had to get him a cheap run around on finance because he can’t even afford a cheap car ….

what a life to live
You know, this is the problem with attempting to live the social media life - it’s all smoke & mirrors & the last few years people are in the midst of financial struggles & the influencer culture just got to be bad taste for anyone over a certain age. Also likeability plays a huge factor - and he’s not likeable at all.

The man tried to parlay himself as some kind of family man - he spends 1 DAY a week with them at most, DOES duck ALL around the house, DOES duck ALL WATCHING his kids, I mean, it’s obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen an interview Zoe Ball did with Tom Hiddleston about his love of Strictly. No tagging of the BBC or Strictly or anything to do with the program on the post but the official account has already replied asking TH to call them. Funny how they’ve never done to this to Fakey considering he’s actually tagged them, done interviews about it constantly (even got it in on Lorraine this morning 🙄) and begged to appear on numerous occasions. Wonder why? 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Awwww look Fred got treated but it was a bleeping AD, those two are the absolute worst ''parents''

• Angry
Just seen an interview Zoe Ball did with Tom Hiddleston about his love of Strictly. No tagging of the BBC or Strictly or anything to do with the program on the post but the official account has already replied asking TH to call them. Funny how they’ve never done to this to Fakey considering he’s actually tagged them, done interviews about it constantly (even got it in on Lorraine this morning 🙄) and begged to appear on numerous occasions. Wonder why? 🤭
🐔I saw Tom Hiddleston on tv with Alan Carr show wow he had some moves too, he is lush ten times better than that selfish man...the dance was on you tube....

• Heart
I would not of got those chairs with the demon child and his grubby fingers, saying that she doesnt care about a clean house and they dont have people over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So Freddie "gets an early Christmas present" and it's an ad. A bloody awful ad as well.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My son is the same age as Freddie and there is no way on earth he would pick dressing up clothes for a early gift! I know kids are all different and like different things, but I just don't buy it that Freddie would have chose that!

Reactions: 28
Spud is wacking that mirror in the hobbit loft, i bet the mirror isn’t secured in place …so dangerous!

Reactions: 17
🐔You can hear that COCK reading that script off a card , what a sad 😔 half wit.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So professional, can’t even edit the pretend walking at the beginning. My skin cringes 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgusting letting that feral child pester Freddie as he's trying to eat his dinner and muck around at the dinner table like that.

That child is not being taught any manners or boundaries at all. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.