Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps was in the toilet a couple of days ago filming.And Leo was constantly flushing the toilet.Weird bunch of freaks the lot of them🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The Wiki is nearly up-to-date for a catch up.

Thanks for the that. Possible underlying currents of racism there.
---
Now we know where he gets it from. Filthy witch. The whole family are rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2601650
I read (don't know if it's true) that when dogs are in packs in the wild, they are vulnerable to attack whilst weeing or 💩 ing so it's their way of protecting you from attack

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but my biggest bug bare is people taking their phones to the toilet 🤮 LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT ONLY IS IT SHOCKING THEY CANT EVEN PUT IT DOWN FOR 5 MINUTES BUT THE GERMS OH MY GOD THE GERMS 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 SERIOUSLY I cannot with these tramps

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As usual he’s the only one with his phone out filming everyone. Ashley Cain, Bobby Seagull, Alex Beresford, Jeff Brazier, etc… Cream of the crop then playing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the next biggest prick cain completely blanked the twit.He’s just so unbelievably childish and has no class whatsoever 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like the bastard child of Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill with that chin.
Get pickles out of a jar with it.....
---
And the next biggest prick cain completely blanked the twit.He’s just so unbelievably childish and has no class whatsoever 😳
duck me. Cashly Cain, another Cunty grief thief.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As usual he’s the only one with his phone out filming everyone. Ashley Cain, Bobby Seagull, Alex Beresford, Jeff Brazier, etc… Cream of the crop then playing 🙄
Who the duck are any of these people?

(tbh, only clicked on a Jake thread in ‘most recent’ aaaaages ago and thought “this lot are hilarious” and joined-in. it’s only the wiki that told me who he is) 😂

• Haha
Everyone bar one ignored him on that video. Surprised Polly wasn’t following them all around again.

Zelda is disgusting, didn’t realise you meant you could actually hear her weeing, what a strange thing to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why Zelda thinks anyone cares for daily vlogs . She’s not a celebrity or ever contributed anything to the world of entertainment, etc. Some dribbling moron plopped out her dusty grand canyon 40-odd years ago and went on TV a couple of times. Who gives a duck!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everyone bar one ignored him on that video. Surprised Polly wasn’t following them all around again.

Zelda is disgusting, didn’t realise you meant you could actually hear her weeing, what a strange thing to do!
How is he not embarrassed at all . Does he not realise it’s for charity !!
he acts like a kid in a sweet shop around z listers …. He thinks he’s in with them all because they are all on the same job

he’s a silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why Zelda thinks anyone cares for daily vlogs . She’s not a celebrity or ever contributed anything to the world of entertainment, etc. Some dribbling moron plopped out her dusty grand canyon 40-odd years ago and went on TV a couple of times. Who gives a duck!?
**dusty grand canyon**🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go! The camera's out and filming everybody. Cashley Cain completely snubbed him!

You wouldn't think this was for charity. More like The Fakey Show.

404971078_720365643338183_7537168206589670947_n.jpg

405505732_281013031100400_8162029838874465938_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
She looks like the bastard child of Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill with that chin.
Get pickles out of a jar with it.....
---

duck me. Cashly Cain, another Cunty grief thief.....
**get pickles out of a jar with it**🤣🤣
I'm dead⚰⚰ and trying not to laugh on the tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn't help noticing all the parcels in the background. That's all she must do. Shop online. It's not as if you ever see her dressed nicely because as we know, she plays dress up then sends it all back. She must really be unhappy to do this. Almost a void filler.

It reminds me of my mate. Her marriage was dead and she spent thousands on clothes etc. When they divorced, I helped her clear out the house. She had over 20 duvet sets in the spare bedroom (unopened) and her whole garage was full of clothes unopened.

She really needs to get her head out of the sand!

View attachment 2601440
Remember when she said she wanted a pa or a therapist or something like that because she was getting overwhelmed with the amount of parcels coming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Him and Bobby Seagull are the only ones sharing anything. Bobby Seagull is another person who begs for SCD and comments on all their posts hoping to get noticed, so Fakey is in good company today. Before anyone asks, no I haven’t got a bleeping clue who he is or what he does, I just know that he puts himself forward for Strictly at every given opportunity like someone else we all know 🤢 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when she said she wanted a pa or a therapist or something like that because she was getting overwhelmed with the amount of parcels coming 😂😂😂
and then said she would get overwhelmed by it all and burst out into tears! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is she’s the stupid cow that orders the stuff so what does she expect. The PA story has definitely been one of the funniest (or one of the most delusional) she’s come out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.