Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a funny story for you all, a couple of years ago my MIL didn’t have a tree so me and my husband went and nicked one from the local woodland 😂😂 imagine National Lampoons 😂😂 him running with this tree on his back and me pissing myself laughing oh it was funny! Infact I still have the photo I took of him with this tree as his contact photo on my phone 😂😂 good memories 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was at a gardening centre yesterday getting a few Xmas bits and the trees there were about £170+ for a large one. No doubt she'll be begging for decorations next. They're really scraping the barrel. It's an embarrassment.
Maybe the other week when she was moaning on her stories about how expensive tree decorations were, that was her sublimely hinting at companies to send her free ones? Funny how she’s thick as tit with no common sense but when it comes to grifting she excels 🙄 well apart from when it comes to getting a free media wall and artificial grass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the other week when she was moaning on her stories about how expensive tree decorations were, that was her sublimely hinting at companies to send her free ones? Funny how she’s thick as tit with no common sense but when it comes to grifting she excels 🙄 well apart from when it comes to getting a free media wall and artificial grass 😂
We all know the tree will look tit. Remember last year? 😂
---
I still can't believe he drove all the way to Chadwell Heath and back from Cardiff. How desperate must you be to even bother? I was looking at that Bobby Seagull SCD beg. What an ugly dwarf that prick is. 🤢

405506247_676169337679692_3451561969007603054_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s only got next week in Blackpool and then that’s it until January.Zelda going for Christmas and I wonder why her other son never gets a mention.Lets see if the fake arse pair disappear for a few days leaving Zelda to babysit.Bet Matt going to love being filmed daily while staying there😳

Reactions: 16
We all know the tree will look tit. Remember last year? 😂
---
I still can't believe he drove all the way to Chadwell Heath and back from Cardiff. How desperate must you be to even bother? I was looking at that Bobby Seagull SCD beg. What an ugly dwarf that prick is. 🤢

View attachment 2603259
Also proves he’s not been asked to do any other morning TV appearances this week because he would have definitely done them. Thinking about the Sarcoma event at Downing Street on Monday as well. Why didn’t he arrange the night off considering he’s their ‘celeb’ ambassador? If that had been being televised or he hadn’t already been to DS, 💯 he would have sacked TFM off for the night.
---
He’s only got next week in Blackpool and then that’s it until January.Zelda going for Christmas and I wonder why her other son never gets a mention.Lets see if the fake arse pair disappear for a few days leaving Zelda to babysit.Bet Matt going to love being filmed daily while staying there😳
They’ve definitely asked Zelda there with an ulterior motive. I’d be absolutely shell shocked if they don’t duck off on an adult only trip somewhere. They’re both in desperate need for content/engagement and we all know how they both love to overshare their couples trips on insta 🙄 If they do, good luck to them getting positive feedback, barring from the same followers that comment and gush over them all the time 🙄 With a grifted tree, grifted Lapland UK trip and then if they piss off over the Xmas break and leave the kids behind, possibly on another freebie, can’t see much positivity heading their way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also proves he’s not been asked to do any other morning TV appearances this week because he would have definitely done them. Thinking about the Sarcoma event at Downing Street on Monday as well. Why didn’t he arrange the night off considering he’s their ‘celeb’ ambassador? If that had been being televised or he hadn’t already been to DS, 💯 he would have sacked TFM off for the night.
---

They’ve definitely asked Zelda there with an ulterior motive. I’d be absolutely shell shocked if they don’t duck off on an adult only trip somewhere. They’re both in desperate need for content/engagement and we all know how they both love to overshare their couples trips on insta 🙄 If they do, good luck to them getting positive feedback, barring from the same followers that comment and gush over them all the time 🙄 With a grifted tree, grifted Lapland UK trip and then if they piss off over the Xmas break and leave the kids behind, possibly on another freebie, can’t see much positivity heading their way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi im sorry to ask but is im so behind …..did she grift a christmas tree???? OMFG! And wtf is Lapland UK 😂😂😂 its not Lapland if it’s in the UK 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi im sorry to ask but is im so behind …..did she grift a christmas tree???? OMFG! And wtf is Lapland UK 😂😂😂 its not Lapland if it’s in the UK 😂😂😂😂
The Wiki is nearly up-to-date so will be an easy reference. Zelda had a racist outburst too!

• Heart
  • Wow
Apparently so. Not seen the Xmas tree yet but some company has gifted a load of ‘influencers’ and F&F are on their list. No doubt waiting to show it off once he’s home. Reviews for Lapland UK are pretty dire and as you say there’s only one Lapland and that’s not in the UK 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"It's like I'm in bloody Arizona or something".

Good God, he is so thick. 🤡

405498724_803264374807280_5580781429590285053_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
🐔 I wake up to a sun rise every morning, we all do, nothing special ..easily pleased sad prick, as for the breakfast, nothing special about that either, the eggs look rubbery to me..
---
🐔Just put my glasses on..correction the eggs look slimy ....not my cup of tea 😫...

• Sick
🐔 I wake up to a sun rise every morning, we all do, nothing special ..easily pleased sad prick, as for the breakfast, nothing special about that either, the eggs look rubbery to me..
I don't know why he keeps posting his poxy breakfasts. It's obviously a huge thing for him as they're skint otherwise it would be those porridge pots that you add boiling water to!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They can grift all the decorations they need want and make their home look amazing. That will ever be the case with that tit hole but anyway..... They are not happy , it's all for insta, he's in the closet, she's got a face like a burns victim. The mother lives in soapland , like she actually believes it's all true. Ugly old man faced witch, and Warwick is only happy when he has food in his hand. All Jake wants for Xmas is to be the most famous person in the world with loads of fwendss, aww celebrity fwendss. He lives in a bleeping Dreamworld. Going on shortly lorraine anf asking for que cards to sit with so he looks like a presenter. Bet he production piss themselves when he comes in and asks for them empty bleeping cards to sit with just so he can look important. It truly is pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet he didn’t show up to the sarcoma event as would have to give them the donation he promised on tv.Is a joke of a man who clearly thinks he better than anyone on the full Monty tour.Bet the other men can’t stand him and as for his mother she’s not right in the head.Every day she reads notes about soap characters and I actually cringe at how pathetic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---
🐔Just put my glasses on..correction the eggs look slimy ....not my cup of tea 😫...
Ive never seen scrambled eggs that colour🤢 Why would you post that? Lazy fucker gets the free breakfast to the basic room and goes back to bed so youre not up and dressed and feeling like youre in Arizona 😂 you bleep! He cant even go to the breakfast room and be around other people he’s that odd! And I don’t know about anyone else but the novelty of breakfast in bed in a hotel is not a novelty its bleeping disgusting, it’s usually cold, re heated shite they give you just like he’s showing! Exactly he’s easily pleased! Saddo

• Heart
Beyond ludicrous.

Begging a Christmas tree.
bleeping hell.

What cunts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.