Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a thought, him staying home this week instead of staying in a hotel, he’s waiting on a call to Lorraine or This Morning for another ‘presenting’ job for IAC isn’t he 😂😂😂
It’s definitely that. He’s hoping to be a stand in to cover the slot if someone else can’t go on to do the review. This is the premiere week so he knows there’s a demand for people to come on to talk about I am a Celeb! I do wonder why they never have him on his own to discuss the show, he’s always in a group. If that doesn’t tell him how they rate him I don’t know what will.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thought. His management did a story on Tuesday saying how they were going to finally watch him in TFM and haven’t even bothered mentioning it since. No post, no extra story, no praise, no saying how good he was. There’s definitely a hierarchy at OL and he is at the bottom of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just thought. His management did a story on Tuesday saying how they were going to finally watch him in TFM and haven’t even bothered mentioning it since. No post, no extra story, no praise, no saying how good he was. There’s definitely a hierarchy at OL and he is at the bottom of it 😂
Same with flappy, she went, posted a photo of the theatre saying excited and then nothing after, no praise for her husband the cast or anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More quality time with the family I see!

I reckon he came home purely for the chance that his phone would ring for another 5mins on TV for I'm A Celebrity. Doesn't he realise it's over? With each year passing, he will soon be forgotten about completely.

Then what?

403924384_686796786881239_5901174318033399536_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More quality time with the family I see!

I reckon he came home purely for the chance that his phone would ring for another 5mins on TV for I'm A Celebrity. Doesn't he realise it's over? With each year passing, he will soon be forgotten about completely.

Then what?

View attachment 2588061
Definitely. He’s in Cardiff next week and then Blackpool so won’t be able to travel to London the following 2 weeks and then IAC is over. Next will be the tagging of DOI start of the year 🙄 Then again if he does OK lives again, that did bring us some laughs and some great content for here 😂

• Haha
Definitely. He’s in Cardiff next week and then Blackpool so won’t be able to travel to London the following 2 weeks and then IAC is over. Next will be the tagging of DOI start of the year 🙄 Then again if he does OK lives again, that did bring us some laughs and some great content for here 😂
Blackpool you say? I wonder if we’ll get treated to a Fakey/Chazza eye bleeping crossover?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's not at the back of the queue at Off limits, he's out the door and down the bleeping road .....
---
Hope boulders is doing her wifely duty being up and making his cup of decaf tea when he gets back from "work"...

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet he is hustling hard so ITV send him to Australia for the final week. He will defo dump FM for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And we have a HUMBLE & GRATEFUL post!!

Obviously it was a waste of time going home then?

They don't want or need him! 😂😂

403928536_248653557958166_5908997691400335324_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same with flappy, she went, posted a photo of the theatre saying excited and then nothing after, no praise for her husband the cast or anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Can't beg anything further or scrounge anything from it , so no interest after that point.... they are both the same....

Blackpool you say? I wonder if we’ll get treated to a Fakey/Chazza eye bleeping crossover?
Oh my Christ! Can you imagine those two in the same room? The hideous dress sense - Peacocks vs Primark, both fighting to be centre of attention, both eye bleeping their cameras, lying through their monstrous teeth, stroking & patting their strap on nylon hair, dragging their 2 year olds around with bot bots, choc chocs & zero manners, fighting over who is grieving the most over long dead dads, him showing off his filtered tatted titties & her grabbing & gurning over her flaccid titties. Someone pass me the puke bowl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That was hilarious. He was trying his best not to burst into tears ... bleeping wet wipe.
---
Oh my Christ! Can you imagine those two in the same room? The hideous dress sense - Peacocks vs Primark, both fighting to be centre of attention, both eye bleeping their cameras, lying through their monstrous teeth, stroking & patting their strap on nylon hair, dragging their 2 year olds around with bot bots, choc chocs & zero manners, fighting over who is grieving the most over long dead dads, him showing off his filtered tatted titties & her grabbing & gurning over her flaccid titties. Someone pass me the puke bowl.
Bet he'd take a cardboard cutout of Pa and bro for added grief thieving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another quiet week the be humble and grateful crap usually comes out when he has gone for a job and not got it probably thought he could take over from Schofe hosting DOI didn’t he say once that as a previous winner he could easily judge or present on there 😂 can’t see him getting another live with OK either after last year plus you can guarantee people would start asking why he kept his entire fight purse he seriously ended the last of his career doing that

• Haha
  • Heart
Pure and utter desperation! 😂😂😂

How the hell could you fit 8 people around that cheap and nasty table? You wouldn't be able to breathe! 😂😂😂

403876527_1036098387435247_7480678047248808483_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pure and utter desperation! 😂😂😂

How the hell could you fit 8 people around that cheap and nasty table? You wouldn't be able to breathe! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2588392
At this point is there anything she doesn’t aff link 😂 As you say pure and utter desperation. Why does she think everybody wants to copy what she purchases 🤢 Get ready for all the life changing deals she’s going to share tomorrow 😉

• Haha
His manifestation techniques clearly aren’t working, he thinks he’s putting loads of good out into the world and he’s going to get it back 10 fold but absolutely nothing comes his way, it’s hilarious , even the tit scraps of tv work he gets are over in a matter of seconds, then he’s put back on the rejects list again!

Well done Fakey u prize prick

• Haha
He doesn’t even have a good part does he ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.