Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The island is too big for the hobbit kitchen & the bar stools & chairs don't go together. Another great interior fail Flapps 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 20/11/23

Instead of sitting there on your phone filming, why not teach Leo some table manners instead of letting him hit Freddie as he eats his dinner. Put your phone down. 🤬

View attachment 2585684
Spud is definitely at his most happiest and interactive when he’s with Freddie though. I do agree Freddie should have been allowed to finish his dinner. Fakey would have been barking orders had Spud been eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You think they are going to look after Leo and that’s why she’s going?Has her house sold and poor Matt stuck in the loft with Zelda😂
They’ll definitely duck off on an adult only trip whilst he’s on his break so very likely softening Zelda up to look after Spud and that’s why they’re having her for Xmas. Her house still hasn’t sold.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was it on Zelda's stories that she's going for Christmas, is Matt invited too?

Ha those feccking stools from La Redoute, paying them at 50p a week then lol 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Was it on Zelda's stories that she's going for Christmas, is Matt invited too?

Ha those feccking stools from La Redoute, paying them at 50p a week then lol 😆 🤣 😂
Yes. They’re both going there for a couple of days apparently and that’s why she’s not decorating for Xmas this year cos they won’t be there. Nothing to do with her selling her house then, that she’s still being suspiciously quiet about 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes. They’re both going there for a couple of days apparently and that’s why she’s not decorating for Xmas this year cos they won’t be there. Nothing to do with her selling her house then, that she’s still being suspiciously quiet about 🤔
Oh I might have to watch her stories then😴😴😴
Surely you can still put decs up, as you say obviously not doing it cos she's selling up, which she still hasn't mentioned😳 it beggars belief that she sits there chatting tit about the soaps, but has totally failed to say about this🤔 why does it seem to be such a secret.

We're a bit mad in our house, we've got a tree up in the hallway already and we have 4 in total😅😆😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh I might have to watch her stories then😴😴😴
Surely you can still put decs up, as you say obviously not doing it cos she's selling up, which she still hasn't mentioned😳 it beggars belief that she sits there chatting tit about the soaps, but has totally failed to say about this🤔 why does it seem to be such a secret.

We're a bit mad in our house, we've got a tree up in the hallway already and we have 4 in total😅😆😅
It’s the last story so you don’t need to sit through coffee with her sister and I’m a celeb and emmerdale catch ups 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ll definitely duck off on an adult only trip whilst he’s on his break so very likely softening Zelda up to look after Spud and that’s why they’re having her for Xmas. Her house still hasn’t sold.
That won't sell now until the spring, and even by then people will notice its been on for ages , by the time next Spring comes.......
No common sense.
Unless they are splitting up & he's told her it goes on the market immediately.....

Reactions: 16
Guys im traumatised. My workmate has just told me that her and her friend are going to see TFM. I have no words 😯

Atho she did agree that fakey is full of himself and that she dislikes him.

We have our fingers crossed that he pulls a sickie 🤣
We want a full report on how awful his wig looks on stage.
---
Exactly, who the duck cares what crap she's bought from Matalan ffs, skint witch!
And she says everything like it’s life changing! Crazy bint!

• Haha
As Fakey is travelling back home after the show this week, is he letting Flappy know when he's nearly home so she has his cup of tea ready?

• Haha
Not been announced for the celeb strictly at Christmas again, eh fakey...
Poor love😂😂😂. He never catches a break. He is the most deluded untalented wannabe whose sense of entitlement is off the scale. I can’t believe he admitted he puts his name forward every year for the main Strictly. He has no shame. Maybe he needs to ask Flapz to manifest it for him. TBH he isn’t a celeb so I ain’t surprised he hasn’t been considered for Strictly at Christmas. Polly Parrot needs to suck more cock to get him on another show!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been actual busy today but been meaning to ask f&f how the lemon tree is doing?

At least if zelda goes for Christmas there'll be someone to play with the kids not just film them
But she bought Leo a new board game today that his playing now
When my kids were little everything we bought them from mid October was wrapped up for Christmas.... but maybe that's the difference,we bought our kids stuff we didn't beg for it,grift it, hint online or aff link it.and what we bought was age appropriate not a push along duck fo a nearly 3 year old...

• Heart
Give the man a medal for Father of the Year! He’s been to watch Leo’s swimming lesson 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

God they are so so dull. He’s looking forward to Christmas this year, probably cos he’s got 5 weeks off. I think he’s fucked up by not doing panto. I don’t think he will get asked back to even do that next year and that was his best source of income probably.
---
Pathetic. Take that money and spend it on some new clothes for your kids.
I thought she was bored of Zara? Plus she deffo go this vouchers for free, she’s so desperate it’s embarrassing 😳 it’s astonishing that they actually chose this lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Had a thought, him staying home this week instead of staying in a hotel, he’s waiting on a call to Lorraine or This Morning for another ‘presenting’ job for IAC isn’t he 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.