Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed next stop is Cardiff and it’s a 6 day week so he’ll only get Sunday off this week (unless he throws a sickie) so get ready for the tiredness and anxiety to kick in. At least it being a 3 and a half hour drive from London, I wouldn’t imagine he’ll be doing any minor TV appearances next week 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't somebody stop this clown? She's insufferable!

Nobody cares. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And there's more! Plus a grifted I Pad cover. 🙄

403904386_706593548071736_358148565686331090_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What a desperate sad witch she is.Now wants two sad twats to like and comment for £30.Take it from all of us no one bleeping cares 🤡View attachment 2586337
Priavte account as the winners ding ding ding calling bingo
---
I’m surprised it’s taken her this long for another ground breaking secret giveaway considering how bad her posts have been doing. How embarrassing £30 of Zara vouchers. Whoever wins them will be able to go on a right old shopping spree 🙄
Thought she' gone off Zara but it's ok for her followers???? Or did she buy the gift cards so she can get off the banned list :ROFLMAO:
---
Guys im traumatised. My workmate has just told me that her and her friend are going to see TFM. I have no words 😯

Atho she did agree that fakey is full of himself and that she dislikes him.

We have our fingers crossed that he pulls a sickie 🤣
Thoughts and prayers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow last of the big spenders. £30 Zara vouchers (x2) and now a Matalan haul. Who reckons at some stage we’re going to see glass jars with biscuits arranged in them a la Kardashian style, on display on the new island 😂 Its the fact she’s that deluded she thinks people are interested in her mundane crap. Just surprised she’s not aff linked it all 🙄 She took that reel down the other day asking if people wanted Xmas ideas from her cos the engagement was so bad, so why does she now think anyone would be interested in what she’s bought from a high street shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's bashed that credit card a lot today, how the hell she afford an ipad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Zelda siad door matt was having a meeting with his team, what does he do? Cant believe Jake still had a wardrobe full of clothers at hers :rolleyes: and her a doormatt at fakeys for christmas what a tit show thatll be squished round the table

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s not a single chance that I would leave spud on his own on those stools! Has finally lost the bleeping plot
Easy climb on the table and fall off, he was obviously left to do his own thing when he got pen on the door

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Their whole house is full of cheap crap with no colour or imagination. I haven’t looked but has she done an aff link for the stools yet 😂 They’re hideous like the rest of that mismatch of a kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear God, those stools are hideous.

Bland, boring and beige.

403993185_638737308337223_3058657472726978024_n.jpg
Screenshot_20231122-182521~2.png

---
Can't wait for the "artwork".

Here's one that would be perfect!

Screenshot_20231122-183006~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As Spud loves to stand on chairs and now these two utter cretins have now taught him that standing on the kitchen island is perfectly acceptable, let's have a countdown to when a serious accident happens.

These two bleeping idiots aren't fit to look after a goldfish between them. 🤬

404346767_321078090673931_7717467187410479951_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
You think they are going to look after Leo and that’s why she’s going?Has her house sold and poor Matt stuck in the loft with Zelda😂

• Haha
🐔Those stools look like babies high chairs to me ....Glad I haven't got their taste in tit....As for saggy bollocks question.. when to put up decorations, PRICK ....like me when I can be arsed.....anything for people to interact with him, attention seeking saddo.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.