Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Guyyyyysssss I've had loads of DM's......."

Screenshot_20231123-233222_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg
C235D8F86C1188812315760664576_35abe167bb9.1.5.9941596976519546077.mp4.jpg

And her lips look bleeping ridiculous like a pair of clapping Goodyear G800's

What does it say on their inner surface? " inflate to 22p.s.i. " ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
" Guyyyyysssss I've had loads of DM's......."

View attachment 2589340View attachment 2589342View attachment 2589343

And her lips look bleeping ridiculous like a pair of clapping Goodyear G800's

What does it say on their inner surface? " inflate to 22p.s.i. " ?
At this point the Goodyears would last longer and cost less than all the filler she's wasted her money on
Does my head in when she starts Guyyyysss and the hand to mouth gestures start when her lips stop parting as they are so full - not to mention the fake accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've seen men like him at places I used to work. He is basically like a bitchy woman, so he hangs with the women cos the men can't tolerate his girly bitchy attitude. He's like a bitchy gay bff to the young lasses. He could never hang with the lads cos he couldn't handle the banter, he's soft as tit and has absolutely no craic and can't take any critisism at all. His tit jokes will go straight across all the lads heads. He will be the butt of the joke when he isn't there and he must know this
Was coming on here to pretty much say the same after that warbled attempt to sing a Christmas song with the young girlies he’s hanging with. Men don’t want him around, he’s always with the young females from any ‘job’ he’s on. The only other 2 guys in my actual life I know who are always with the girlies are both gay 🤷‍♀️💅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wowww despite all the makeup, she sounds and looks crackish!
She's got some serious problems going on. No amount of make-up can hide that!
---
He sounds as if he’s channeling someone else’s singing voice. He’s such a weirdo!
The 'Friend of Dorothy' sounds like Judy Garland on helium.

Flapz is dancing behind him on the Yellow Brick Road splutterring and dribbling out of her rubber lips "If I only had a brain". 🤪

---
Was coming on here to pretty much say the same after that warbled attempt to sing a Christmas song with the young girlies he’s hanging with. Men don’t want him around, he’s always with the young females from any ‘job’ he’s on. The only other 2 guys in my actual life I know who are always with the girlies are both gay 🤷‍♀️💅
This is SO spot on! 💯 gay! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Who the hell posts about how long they've commuted to be with their family? 🙄

That child is 3yrs old soon and doesn't speak. When he says to him "Say My Precious", he responds "Daaa Dooo". (WTF is Daaa Dooo?) Definitely giving me Forrest Gump vibes eee eee eee.

That child hasn't got a chance with those two cretins.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Who the hell posts about how long they've commuted to be with their family? 🙄

That child is 3yrs old soon and doesn't speak. When he says to him "Say My Precious", he responds "Daaa Dooo". (WTF is Daaa Dooo?) Definitely giving me Forrest Gump vibes eee eee eee.

That child hasn't got a chance with those two cretins.

View attachment 2589692
Does he want a bleeping medal 🙄 He wants everybody saying what a wonderful family man he is. We all know he’s only home cos he was hoping for another 2 min TV appearance and he couldn’t grift a hotel for the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look who’s in the Mail - Shithead still dining out on IAC 9 years later. What a said git!
View attachment 2589723View attachment 2589724
Does he not realise just how embarrassing he looks still trying to remain relevant (not that he ever was) continually giving his unwanted opinions on a show he didn’t even win 9 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely he must see this behaviour and neediness is why he only gets 2 min gigs that his publicist as had to beg for? Why would any decent program want to use anybody that oozes desperation out of every pore of their body just to get their ugly mug on morning TV 🙄

• Heart
Now he's filming himseld dropping Freddie to school.

Here's a bleeping medal ya bleep. 👍

---
And then putting a remark on somebody's photo of him on stage. 🙄

(You could definitely hit him with rotten veg from here).

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Pete Wicks on Lorraine talking about Sam is in the jungle. Would loved to have seen him on with Fakey and feel the hate towards him 🤣

• Haha
Flappys slow off the mark today. All the instacunts have been doing BF deals from 8am this morning and as yet nothing from her. Not going to speak to soon because we all know the aff links are coming…..
---
Now he's filming himseld dropping Freddie to school.

Here's a bleeping medal ya bleep. 👍

View attachment 2589763
---
And then putting a remark on somebody's photo of him on stage. 🙄

(You could definitely hit him with rotten veg from here).

View attachment 2589768
He says naughty for taking a photo but of course because he’s in his pants he’s got to share it on his stories 🤢. I think they must have magical mirrors at Quickenden Towers the way they both rate/love themselves 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Him forgetting to wear the 'show pants' and standing there on stage in just a thong was definitely on purpose for attention. Another nail in his coffin because he is SO unprofessional.

If I was his neighbour I would be giving him a mouthful about shouting in his garden. Doesn't he have any regard for people who may still be asleep/nightshift workers/ill etc?

Prick.

---
Shall we call a bingo for 2 private accounts to win?

403885135_319745610870577_1269967305785601346_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Him forgetting to wear the 'show pants' and standing there on stage in just a thong was definitely on purpose for attention. Another nail in his coffin because he is SO unprofessional.

If I was his neighbour I would be giving him a mouthful about shouting in his garden. Doesn't he have any regard for people who may still be asleep/nightshift workers/ill etc?

Prick.

View attachment 2589943
Ignorant bleep doesn’t give a tit about others! Id be out the window giving him loads or id whack him out of it with a few tunes later when he’s trying to sleep! Prick! Surely his neighbours have to read here? come forth and spill ☕ but I wouldn’t say their neighbours speak to them! Don’t blame them, he’s a bleep and so is she!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at Flappys grid and even doing a giveaway, most of her posts aren’t even getting 2,000 likes 🤭 She's going to have to improve on £30 Zara vouchers if she wants her engagement rate to increase. Again just shows how irrelevant she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.