Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His manifestation techniques clearly aren’t working, he thinks he’s putting loads of good out into the world and he’s going to get it back 10 fold but absolutely nothing comes his way, it’s hilarious , even the tit scraps of tv work he gets are over in a matter of seconds, then he’s put back on the rejects list again!

Well done Fakey u prize prick
He does this when he’s desperate and getting no work his TV days are over not that it ever really set off in the first place πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another fine example of her 'A Level English Language'. It's SEPARATELY you bleeping moron!!! 🀑

403873784_2566934090128081_4234379585119530980_n~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My mum just sent me a link of that dawson and she said she wants the sparkly skirt for Christmas Day I started going on about Charlotte her dad and the mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

my mum replied saying β€œ oh right I dont know her I just wanted to show you the skirt β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
More quality time with the family I see!

I reckon he came home purely for the chance that his phone would ring for another 5mins on TV for I'm A Celebrity. Doesn't he realise it's over? With each year passing, he will soon be forgotten about completely.

Then what?

View attachment 2588061
πŸ”Why would people want to know that, whatever it means πŸ™„he has got nothing else to post....prick.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
πŸ” Zelda calling MICHAEL FARAGE πŸ˜† 🀣 losing it silly cow has had her hair done it don't look any different.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet another one of the billion reasons he can’t get work he always hangs round and tries to act flirty with younger women we know why he doesn’t have any male friends but to anyone else he just looks like a creepy predator

Yet another one of the billion reasons he can’t get work he always hangs round and tries to act flirty with younger women we know why he doesn’t have any male friends but to anyone else he just looks like a creepy predator
I've seen men like him at places I used to work. He is basically like a bitchy woman, so he hangs with the women cos the men can't tolerate his girly bitchy attitude. He's like a bitchy gay bff to the young lasses. He could never hang with the lads cos he couldn't handle the banter, he's soft as tit and has absolutely no craic and can't take any critisism at all. His tit jokes will go straight across all the lads heads. He will be the butt of the joke when he isn't there and he must know this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.