Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, the Quickenden Kiss of Death happens again. The news popped up on my Facebook.

Lincoln Christmas Market has been cancelled after Fakey and Kraktona opened it last year!!

---
He looks rough as a badgers arse today (where does that saying even come from 🤣)

Also hope he has a secure lock for the lid of his bath in the garden, Leo could quite easily end up head first in it!!
That 'no lid' business just proves how thick they are. You only have to take your eyes off of small kids then BAM - he's walked up those stairs, fallen in and drowned.

My nan used to say a lot of these old sayings. My fave one is Gordon Bennett (apparently he pissed in the parlour fire whilst drunk and people shouted out Gordon Bennett!) 😂😂

Screenshot_20231107-135531~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is a reel on the insta page for ringwalkmedia12 and it shows Fakey and Paul after the fight. They camera crew follow them to the changing room where Fakey has loads of brownies and cookies. Fakey says baby you need to try that and feeds Paul, everyone around starts shouting GAYYYYYY 😂 Paul asks where they are from and Fakey replies ‘some girl, they just send me um’ I think you mean you constantly beg for freebies! Worth a watch - so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!
Haha - somebody has been telling porkie eh Flapz?

Who was RatBoy with then - celebrating with his boyfriend.....?

Why you lying eh Squidward......?

---
Looks utterly revolting. 🤢🤢

399380766_865198561662896_7717611627049126572_n.jpg

---
And so does he. 🤢🤢

I'm so bleeping glad that "fight purse" wasn't a life changing amount of money and nobody gives a tit regarding that shitshow "fight".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Haha - somebody has been telling porkie eh Flapz?

Who was RatBoy with then - celebrating with his boyfriend.....?

Why you lying eh Squidward......?

View attachment 2557230
---
Looks utterly revolting. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2557244
---
And so does he. 🤢🤢

I'm so bleeping glad that "fight purse" wasn't a life changing amount of money and nobody gives a tit regarding that shitshow "fight".

View attachment 2557245
Is he still trying to contour his face or is it just really bad fake tan? His skin is almost as patchy as hers 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol, she really is a nightmare lols

You can see where he gets it from

• Haha
Blagged himself a cheap tacky hotel.And WTAF does this tosser look like🤢🤢Love how these two get new clothes and poor Leo looks such a woman in his oversized crap she puts him in.
IMG_8886.jpeg
IMG_8885.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we joke about then being skint but honestly they really must live hand to mouth. Obviously got his payout from the fight and he's doing the most basic of things like nandos, McDonald's and a Starbucks and showing it off as if he's the big I am.
Can't wait to see hiw many activities he does with the boys during his 5 weeks off

Reactions: 25
I know we joke about then being skint but honestly they really must live hand to mouth. Obviously got his payout from the fight and he's doing the most basic of things like nandos, McDonald's and a Starbucks and showing it off as if he's the big I am.
Can't wait to see hiw many activities he does with the boys during his 5 weeks off
Spoiler alert it’ll be the zoo 😂

• Haha
He's living the dream! Getting all excited about a Domino's. Obviously grifted a cheap B&B then and bought himself some new clothes whilst his son looks like a prison inmate.

twit. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s got to be buying himself a new ‘Gucci’ or ‘Louis’ soon surely. Can’t keep buying all these new clothes but use the same grubby backpack all the time 😉
I can’t imagine when I was in my thirties my priority being to get new clothes when I got some money, rather than spend it on the kids or my house. It’s so transparent he’s trying to make out he’s loaded with the new clothes he’s wearing but does he forget we’ve all seen the state of his house/garden and know what car he drives. People with actual money would not be living like that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is a reel on the insta page for ringwalkmedia12 and it shows Fakey and Paul after the fight. They camera crew follow them to the changing room where Fakey has loads of brownies and cookies. Fakey says baby you need to try that and feeds Paul, everyone around starts shouting GAYYYYYY 😂 Paul asks where they are from and Fakey replies ‘some girl, they just send me um’ I think you mean you constantly beg for freebies! Worth a watch - so cringe!
Funny you mention this cos that reel is on Fakeys page and Paul’s too but silenced. I remember thinking at the time, wtf why is it silent when he loves the sound of his own voice so much. Now I know why!

• Haha
🐔What's that bleeping old jacket he's got on....Perhaps he thinks he's Douglas Bader the pilot.....get real sheepskin not a make believe from Turkey .......prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2557245
He hasn’t even got a Christmas coffee the label says decaf Americano. Got a £20,000+ pay cheque on Saturday and can’t even afford a £5 coffee on Tuesday. It would terrify me being in their position money wise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For £70 a night he’d of been better off staying at premier inn. Much closer to the mayflower

Reactions: 19
A new cardigan, straight out of the wrapping, as you can still see the creases.

That'll be returned tomorrow. 💯

400276792_298879519634543_3938182650888093394_n.jpg

---
Oh please. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can duck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't bleeping read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a duck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, duck off this thread you obsessed rats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.