Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use clarins it’s always been good for my skin and luckily I have good skin obviously aging like I should be but my skin is soft . I’ve seen better brands that I’ve wanted but I won’t change now because clarins has always been good with my skin

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve found Elemis to be great, I have adult acne and whilst it obviously won’t cure that it does work, but chopping and changing products every 5 mins can’t be good for you even if you have flawless skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do these idiots have Fred in shorts, it’s bloody Baltic out there today 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve found Elemis to be great, I have adult acne and whilst it obviously won’t cure that it does work, but chopping and changing products every 5 mins can’t be good for you even if you have flawless skin.
🐔 I use Elemis too it's beautiful for my skin and I get a discount at my spa, when I have the facial, would rather pay a bit more for something that works for me 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He looks rough as a badgers arse today (where does that saying even come from 🤣)

Also hope he has a secure lock for the lid of his bath in the garden, Leo could quite easily end up head first in it!!

• Wow
🐔 Spiders eat FISH wtf....basic teachings when you have children, poor sod hasn't a chance with that pair....

• Heart
Google search for latest news on Jake Quickenden 😈

Screenshot 2023-11-07 103640.png

Give it up panto boy. Media don't give two shiny shits about you haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair my son is the same age as Freddie and he too is still in shorts for school as are most of his class! Not to defend them, they are still tit obvs!

Reactions: 15
Google search for latest news on Jake Quickenden 😈

View attachment 2556908

Give it up panto boy. Media don't give two shiny shits about you haha.
I’m wondering if Polly is trying to get him an interview for an article in one of the trash mags in the coming week. OK will do a story on anybody now so it seems. I can’t believe he’s not going to milk this to get media exposure of some kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez, this family ffs🤢🤮🤢🤮
Niknak thinks spiders eat fish🤪you can correct him Fakey you dimwit.
Fred wheeled out to prove he's there, Flaps looking like Freddy Krueger and him like gollum🤣🤣🤣🤣.
This fight isn't going to open the doors he thought it would 😆😆😆 good you deserve it you horrible twit🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
lmao forgot all about the fight, what a rollercoaster ride catching up over the last 40+ pages

• Haha
Reactions: 21
H
What actually is a bot? Who 'makes' them and why does IG allow this fakery?
Here's bots - you can buy Chinese ' followers' and ' autobots' to ' big up ' your page, or to gang up & troll somebody else's.......

click-farm-lady-1.jpg
318759.jpg

• Haha
Thank god it's all over! The endless, mind numbing lead up to a matter of seconds on Saturday. I just don't want to see any more sweaty crotch shots of him in the gym with unwashed Webb🤢

Do we know if NikNak actually sleeps in that big bed of his? I suspect he ends up with Flaps every night. I wonder where he slept at Zelda's?

• Heart
  • Haha
So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!
She’s totally contradicted herself in her stories. She says they both went home Sunday and then later she says Jake stopped an extra night cos he was too ill to drive 🙄 Almost like she’s realised she’s dropped him in it and tried to backtrack. We all know she happily lies for him when he asks. Thing is why didn’t she just delete the story about them going home on Sunday. Fakey isn’t going to be happy with her 🤭 As for her and Fakey feeling sorry for Paul Smith, who the duck do they think they are. You can totally see where he gets his over inflated ego from. She’s also carrying on like he’s some sort of champion and making sure everyone knows her son knocked his opponent out in just 1 min 16 secs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is as vile as her son 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being that sad of a person that a following from another fake arse witch makes your week.So she did let Matt out but under no circumstances stand near she man parrot🤣Proud of what? A man twice the size of Paul punching him the way he did😡Shameful lot the prickendens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to defend Zelda, but when she says he went home she means to her house from Manchester… she is obviously one of those Mum’s that still consider her house as Jake’s home rather than his own home! 😂
Cracked me up that Mummy sent him to bed with a hot water bottle for his stomach! Zelda also buzzing that Mrs Hinch is following her, won’t be long until she unfollows or mutes imagine!

• Haha
He probably said he was going home Sunday to his mum and said to flappy I’ll be back Monday I’m staying at Zelda’s but was actually in a hotel with parrot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.