Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oktegon getting rattled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
they didnโ€™t make duck all from ticket sales and Jake has been terrorised yet they start acting up ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ohh little Freudian slip from Oktagon there? No one mentioned fake or planned?
---
Slurring again.

This prick is utterly detestable. ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 2555221
---
He can't even play a kids' game without needing to win ffs.

Utter hole. ๐Ÿคฌ

View attachment 2555226
View attachment 2555227
Just let your son win a game ffs. Although itโ€™s clear to see the apple hasnโ€™t fallen far from the tree with Spud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So his one night at home and despite being tired exhausted and having a dead leg he is back to the boxing club conveniently while his wife does bath and bedtime such a selfish prick

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So while heโ€™s fucked off to the boxing club, sheโ€™s pimping Leo out again for ads ๐Ÿ˜ก How the duck would she earn a living without having children to use online ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Christ that woman is thick - Nik Nak loves these colouring books when clearly it states itโ€™s a painting book also she has given him a paintbrush and a pot of water and how the duck is that mess a hearty dinner even my dog would turn its nose up at that ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
So she's had by the looks of it a microwave meal for tea and he's took himself off to nandos. What an utter prick!!!
He literally couldn't save money if his life depended on it

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So she's had by the looks of it a microwave meal for tea and he's took himself off to nandos. What an utter prick!!!
He literally couldn't save money if his life depended on it
That money will be gone before Christmas he will try show a little lifestyle change but it wonโ€™t last
you would think he would take his family to Nandoโ€™s selfish bleep he is
---
He lives like a single man she should be embarrassed my husband eats with us as a family and gym is morning before work not at this time avoiding tea and bath time with the kids !,

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just noticed somebody has written asking why Fakey was getting booed. Heโ€™s actually replied to them and said because heโ€™d only got 10 people there, whereas Paul had about 2,000. Is he really that delusional that he genuinely believes that? Nothing to do with the fact people canโ€™t stand him and think heโ€™s a bleeping head ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I can't believe he actually said that. I wouldn't dare admit only 10 people came to support me being the A lister celebrity he is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
They could at least try to teach Maris to hold a crayon in his fingers correctly. We know he's a dud bulb but something-anything - might sink in......?

Or talk.
Or use the toilet.
Or to write something.

Or anything.........

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Love how Sophie says the try and stick to the same bedtime routine with Leo, that kid doesnโ€™t have a full month at home without being shipped off somewhere else,no wonder he wonโ€™t sleep when she says he has playtime before bedtime ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธdumb bint

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's off to Nando's. Nandos has a large spacious car park.
In the dark.
Bet the car park is full of builders vans lolsssssss
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

" one up the bum-
No harm done"

๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.