Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake is going to get annihilated when Paul uses the fight for new material for his stand up comedy tour. Paul's whole schtick is ripping the piss out of people, proper brutal banter. He might be a gentleman in real life but when he's on stage he's a savage. Remember him saying "I'm fighting some bleep off X factor" and the whole audience cheered and laughed? Fake is going to be ridiculed and laughed at by thousands of people every night for at least the next year haha. When Paul posts clips of this on his socials that means potentially hundreds of thousands more people will see it too.

Fake will be crying his eyes out in his piss barrel because we all know he can give it out but can't take it 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling Freddie’s dad turned up to collect him or fakey/flappy dropped him off to his dad and they were off their rocker and his dad kept Fred as they risked his life drunk driving with him in the car. Fred’s dad then called ss who agreed fred can stay with him and contact with them is to be supervised? Ie his step mum was there for trick or treating, he slept at Zelda’s and flappy took him home without fakey there? Could be wrong but it would make sense
I was thinking the same like Jake isn’t allowed near him unsupervised
sonething has gone in Freddie is hardly ever home .

Reactions: 23
I was thinking the same like Jake isn’t allowed near him unsupervised
sonething has gone in Freddie is hardly ever home .
Yeah seems like the issues more with fakey than flappy but it’s like they’re being cautious with her too. Don’t blame Fred’s dad though no way would I want my child around that lunatic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Slurring again.

This prick is utterly detestable. 🤢

---
He can't even play a kids' game without needing to win ffs.

Utter hole. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oktegon said on one post to somebody follow for more ….
I pray to god they don’t keep giving Jake work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oktegon said on one post to somebody follow for more ….
I pray to god they don’t keep giving Jake work 😂😂
I hope they do and he gets in the ring with an utter bleeping psycho who breaks him in half! 👍
---
Nobody wants to buy your tit.

---
Everybody has moved on from this fake fight apart from this insufferable bleep.

duck off.

---
Who was only just saying about him and Freddie?

Bingo!

399644160_719888219527544_5913344665110507404_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I hope they do and he gets in the ring with an utter bleeping psycho who breaks him in half! 👍
---
Nobody wants to buy your tit.

View attachment 2555273
---
Everybody has moved on from this fake fight apart from this insufferable bleep.

duck off.

View attachment 2555274
---
Who was only just saying about him and Freddie?

Bingo!

View attachment 2555275
View attachment 2555276
bleep he is … clearly can’t get over it can he he’s insufferable . Back to your day job soon jake 😂
---
Roaring at the 10 people who came to see him, he’s the epitome of pathetic
He makes me heave , he’s such a disgusting sub human
Bet his brother pissed himself at all the booing he got 😂😂

• Haha
That woman's face is just going to melt off at this stage she will end up looking like a burns victim if she doesn't stop. Stupid woman

• Haha
Oktegon getting rattled 😂😂😂
they didn’t make duck all from ticket sales and Jake has been terrorised yet they start acting up 😂
lol the comment didn’t say anything about being ‘planned or Fake’ 😂 They did! so this says it all really! They did promote it as a professional fight saying “making their pro debuts” under the guise of “stage to Cage” but that didn’t get much of a mention or much promoting, the promotion was done on them “making their pro debut” which is just ridiculous because its not achievable in 10 months! Jake had already some experience and Paul had zero experience so it wasn’t a fair fight…

There is a term ‘inactivity’ in boxing and MMA. Tyson Fury agreed with McGregor that ‘inactive’ was to blame for his TKO injury loss to Dustin Poireir in 2021 (that ankle break fight 😬) he agreed 💯 with Conor and went on to say the following…

'inactivity kills the cat’

“When one man’s been active – fighting, sparring and in camps – and one man’s been on the couch, it’s no good.”

“So inactivity kills the cat, no doubt about it.“

No offence to Paul but this is what happened to him , he did not have as much training as Fakey had!

• Heart
Why the hell does he always think he is such a hero for doing stuff that most people do every day usually while holding down a full time job? I’m tired I have a dead leg yet here I am taking my child to the shops and here I am playing a game I bought him with my wife and child and here I am again in the hot tub with my son and stepson and back I go to work tomorrow funny though because he didn’t seem to have trouble with his leg walking round the shops and the whole lot is for his stupid Tena Huns well they might be more impressed Sicknote if you said right with my win I’m treating the boys and we fly to Disneyland in the morning might get a few more likes on your latest grid post then

• Heart
  • Angry
Thread Suggestion #88

Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. Greedy RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Freddie looks so uncomfortable in that hot tub picture. You can tell it’s a forced smile :(

• Sad
He's got anger issues. Look at the way he behaves when anyone has the audacity to say no to him. Or disagrees. Or challenge him. Or if he fails at something.
Look at this fight, after the booing, Paul coming at him, and the ref screaming at him.
He lost it. He bleeping lost it. Amazing he never did a serious injury to Paul. Look at ninja warrior. He behaved like a bleeping spoilt 3 year old cos he fell off the frame.
I wouldn't let him anyway near kids, and if flappy wants to take her chances with him for a bleeping easy life, so be it.
If he does follow the MMA route, I hope someone gives him a bleeping pasting
By the looks of things Paul done more damage to him with the dead leg he's left fake with. Paul looked more beat up during his sparring sessions than after fakes victory 🤣

I'm sorry but the way he slurred in the last video, he shouldn't be driving. Spud sat in the back eating a large cookie and they're off to buy a "Hungry Hippo". Is he even insured to drive Flapz's car as I've never seen him drive it before...

View attachment 2555031
View attachment 2555032
View attachment 2555033
So if Paul got £20,000 for the fight I’m guessing Fakey got a bit more with being the winner. So just pulling a figure out of thin air here but say he got £25,000 and all golden child is getting treated too is a cookie and an on sale £8.99 game. Say you’re in debt up to your eyeballs without saying it much. Imagine buying bots before treating your kid(s) and Paul’s calling him a family man? Please.
IMG_4268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.