Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's rich coming from a woman stood there in a dress with her tit hanging out.....
---

Best teach him not to cheat then. Because next time he's gonna get his head caved in by someone who knows what they're doing....
Lori should be careful her and Paul have had support if she gets mix d up with them pair she will end loosing fans . What she actually saying about trolls I think her and Paul feel sorry for Jake they clearly read this thread about Jake they know he’s hated that’s why Paul told crowd not to boo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Fakey & Flaps have bent Paul
& Lori’s ears about here? I see Lori has done some troll videos and Tattle gets a shout out from Scouse Ma & Lori basically says that’s what she’s on about 🙄.
Oh what this one? Just because you see through people's bullshit, it doesn't make you a troll.

"Be Kind" Lori and put your saggy tits away. twit.

Live, Laugh, Love! 🖕

---
Part of me does think she’s angling for her own thread as there’s no reason for her to be bothered about here.
At least my husband hasn't got those awful Crayola kids scribble tattoos. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Oh what this one? Just because you see through people's bullshit, it doesn't make you a troll.

Live, Laugh, Love! 🖕

---

Doesn’t her husband say unkind things for a living ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
These idiots always think commenting on tattle means you’re a troll it’s not on a persons page so what’s the issue .
---
Spot on. 💯

Thick as tit obviously. No wonder she's mates with Kerry Kraktona.... 🤢🤢🤢
Another Trollop 😂🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Love how the only thing these people say is were miserable and insecure when it’s far from the truth 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We should start a rave thread for Lori, give her the opposite of what she's anticipating. She's probably goading us so she has material for her new stand up career. That'd shut her up :ROFLMAO:

I like it when high profile accounts like Scouse Ma mention Tattle. People probably come over expecting us to be a bunch of cunts, look at the wiki and see stuff like Fake putting a plastic bag over Leo's head and go....oh, ok, maybe they have a point.

• Heart
  • Haha

Live, Laugh, Love! 🖕

---

She must have done a few this was this one I seen
IMG_4269.jpeg

Imagine being arsed
---
Spot on. 💯

Thick as tit obviously. No wonder she's mates with Kerry Kraktona.... 🤢🤢🤢
Obviously not very good mates though the commentator on Saturday definitely said Katona was Team Jake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oo I just rewatched and yeah he looks cheesed off with whatever is said to him. He’s like a spoilt kid. I laughed at the bit when Flaps gets in the ring to snog him.
I bet Flapz thought the photo would make the front page of the Sun or Daily Mail😀. Poor deluded fish lipped bint!

• Haha
Love how the only thing these people say is were miserable and insecure when it’s far from the truth 😂
Yeah, so miserable that we spend our days looking at these shitcunts' lives and laughing at them.

I bet we laugh more than these twats do in a day. Insecure......? Get to duck!
---
We should start a rave thread for Lori, give her the opposite of what she's anticipating. She's probably goading us so she has material for her new stand up career. That'd shut her up :ROFLMAO:

I like it when high profile accounts like Scouse Ma mention Tattle. People probably come over expecting us to be a bunch of cunts, look at the wiki and see stuff like Fake putting a plastic bag over Leo's head and go....oh, ok, maybe they have a point.
She wants a 'stand up' career...?

The only thing she's used to is laying on her bleeping back. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, so miserable that we spend our days looking at these shitcunts' lives and laughing at them.

I bet we laugh more than these twats do in a day. Insecure......? Get to duck!
---

She wants a 'stand up' career...?

The only thing she's used to is laying on her bleeping back. 🙄
Flappys the insecure one getting 37377473 facial treatments and numerous skin products 😂😂😂 I get duck all done to my face because im not insecure about it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

We are an honest friendly gang on here. These people don't like be called out for their lying, grifting beggy greedy lifestyles. Constantly posting shite to validate themselves and their boring arsed wannabe mates.
Either hanging on to their partners coattails or selling their souls to maintain their sad crappy way of life . publicising every poxy breakdown, illness and bleeping fart for coin....
We all work or have worked for our good standards of life, we're not in debt for leased cars, part share homes, and running small businesses into the ground for "gifted" shite ...
So suck it up and duck off back to cloud cuckoo land ....

• Heart
Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man, choose to spend so much time away from them. Too poorly to travel yesterday. Aah diddums 🙄 I’m calling more sick days for him in the next couple of weeks. He’ll say he’s exhausted, run down blah blah blah and needs to recharge. @stargirl23 you mentioned about him thinking panto is beneath him, I think he also believes this tour is as well. Especially now, he’s a pro MMA fighter 😂 See he’s also talking about Misfits boxing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Matt probably got hold of his car keys and wouldn't give them back till he'd repayed him for the car 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To any lurkers who've come over here to see what nasty trolls we are, go on, defend THIS! You can't, can you? We may be sharp tongued and critical but I think I can speak for all of us when I say none of us have ever demonstrated to a baby how to put a plastic bag on his head and then photographed and posted a picture of said baby with a bleeping plastic bag over his head :rolleyes:

5E2221EC-0423-4930-BB26-817DDD96A240.jpeg

6618CE02-A727-4258-8C3F-156DDE2E3CE5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Flappys the insecure one getting 37377473 facial treatments and numerous skin products 😂😂😂 I get duck all done to my face because im not insecure about it
I want to know how many layers of skin Flapz has. Must be getting near now!

Screenshot_20231106-225226~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
😃😃 even desperate Hollyoaks pied him off after 6 minutes of scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is jakey home yet?

He must have " discovered" a couple of lads in the park .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.