Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went back on here to when he did Boxstar and this is what he was like 2 years ago and tbh I think there was a lot that wasn’t even screenshot at the time and put on here.
He's bleeping nuts. Calling it sarcasm and then saying he can't believe people are so stupid.

He is the biggest bleep ever. As for him being drunk and then out in the car with Spud, I have no words. 🤬 They both looked on the gear on fight night. They need reporting. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely shocking drunk and driving with Leo in the car !!
Is he that stupid!!! He has shown everyone where he is and its quite clear he is drunk and driving with a child in the car and in charge of a minor! Anybody can call the local police and report him and hopefully they catch him at Smiths! He’s a disgrace 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Blowing smoke up his own arse as no one gives a tit.Has a small bruise stupid prick.He could have seriously hurt Paul the way he hit him😡He’s feeling sorry for himself as his so called glory has not been received well by anyone.Time to realise that even parrot can get you any tv time for your pathetic win.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is he that stupid!!! He has shown everyone where he is and its quite clear he is drunk and driving with a child in the car and in charge of a minor! Anybody can call the local police and report him and hopefully they catch him at Smiths! He’s a disgrace 🤬
Is he even insured to drive Flapz's car. This is too much. I'm disgusted. There's nothing more I hate than drink driving. Those two clowns aren't fit to look after children. He's an alcoholic - he's had problems with drink in the past. Winning has clearly gone right to his head but he can't handle the fact that NOBODY likes him. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Blowing smoke up his own arse as no one gives a tit.Has a small bruise stupid prick.He could have seriously hurt Paul the way he hit him😡He’s feeling sorry for himself as his so called glory has not been received well by anyone.Time to realise that even parrot can get you any tv time for your pathetic win.
That's what's wrong with him. Nobody gives a tit, he knows what people thought of him Saturday, and it's really getting to him.
Whinge fest in the piss barrel soon ..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I'm safe to say that after that shitshow of a "fight" and how he went for Paul like an uncontrollable, unprofessional thug, he is most possibly the most hated man in the UK at the moment.

He's shown his true colours alright. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What do they mean planned or fake ?? Strange thing to say are they now saying it was fake 😂

• Haha
Wow he’s even that competitive that he has to beat his toddler at hungry hippo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Granted Leo obviously doesn’t understand it but seriously he’s bleeping deranged. Plus why again is he having to film it? I wonder if he bought Freddie anything from Smyths?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow he’s even that competitive that he has to beat his toddler at hungry hippo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Granted Leo obviously doesn’t understand it but seriously he’s bleeping deranged. Plus why again is he having to film it? I wonder if he bought Freddie anything from Smyths?
All he can afford is hungry hippo no big car ride in or bike for his two year old ….

• Haha
Oktegon getting rattled 😂😂😂
they didn’t make duck all from ticket sales and Jake has been terrorised yet they start acting up 😂
Oktagon are pathetic. I'm never watching another MMA shitfest in my life. It looked like a load of gay sex positions. What was all the holding the opponent's head near their cocks? It honestly looked like they were getting a BJ. 🤢

No wonder Mr Crazy hates it. It makes him feel uncomfortable. I'm a bit damaged at the moment. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Oktagon are pathetic. I'm never watching another MMA shitfest in my life. It looked like a load of gay sex positions. What was all the holding the opponent's head near their cocks? It honestly looked like they were getting a BJ. 🤢

No wonder Mr Crazy hates it. It makes him feel uncomfortable. I'm a bit damaged at the moment. 🤢🤢🤢
I don’t follow MMA but is oktegon even decent or just a random MMA gang ….
Confused with all of it but why they said fake or planned …. Sounds like it was set up for Jake to win
how can they actually take themselves serious saying it’s a real fight yes it’s a fight but it’s not professional level 😂🤡🤡🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling Freddie’s dad turned up to collect him or fakey/flappy dropped him off to his dad and they were off their rocker and his dad kept Fred as they risked his life drunk driving with him in the car. Fred’s dad then called ss who agreed fred can stay with him and contact with them is to be supervised? Ie his step mum was there for trick or treating, he slept at Zelda’s and flappy took him home without fakey there? Could be wrong but it would make sense

• Heart
Not sure if mrs beg should be putting these as a ad? Poor Leo his dad so clever than he can beat a two year old at a hippo game🙄
I doubt she’s getting these treatments free. Maldon is only a small Essex town so it’s not like the clinic will get loads of new business from people going there after seeing it on her Instagram (especially the state of her bleeping skin). What else does she have to spend her money on? Certainly doesn’t spend it on her house or kids and she grifts most of her skincare products and holidays. Maybe Fakey has treated her today from his winnings 😂

• Haha
Why does he always have to shout in his videos!? The way he's asking Leo to say please Daddy, he's a horrid, controlling, bullying, narcissistic who always wants begging or praised.

Then he says to Leo hates loosing in hungry hippos, I wonder where he gets that from Fakey 🤔

Reactions: 25
At this point, chop her head off. Henry VIII would.

Vile, rotten witch.

398908470_322402383841027_3446994577183805440_n.jpg

---
I doubt she’s getting these treatments free. Maldon is only a small Essex town so it’s not like the clinic will get loads of new business from people going there after seeing it on her Instagram (especially the state of her bleeping skin). What else does she have to spend her money on? Certainly doesn’t spend it on her house or kids and she grifts most of her skincare products and holidays. Maybe Fakey has treated her today from his winnings 😂
Maybe discounted Princess. See what the ASA think?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe in the few months I’ve not watched his stories spuds not made ANY progress or development 😳 isn’t he nearly 3?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.