Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say it’s an old photo
---

He eats like one πŸ˜‚
If you look at it closely 🀒 I think he’s got the shaved eyebrow which he did on Saturday, so photo probably was today. Just disturbing how forced Fred’s smile looks πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Slurring again.

This prick is utterly detestable. 🀒

View attachment 2555221
---
He can't even play a kids' game without needing to win ffs.

Utter hole. 🀬

View attachment 2555226
View attachment 2555227
He’s so drunk it’s obvious 😑
---
So if Paul got Β£20,000 for the fight I’m guessing Fakey got a bit more with being the winner. So just pulling a figure out of thin air here but say he got Β£25,000 and all golden child is getting treated too is a cookie and an on sale Β£8.99 game. Say you’re in debt up to your eyeballs without saying it much. Imagine buying bots before treating your kid(s) and Paul’s calling him a family man? Please.
View attachment 2555388
If they spend wisely only on essentials that money might last him 6 months, I however think it will be gone in 2!

Last edited:
  • Angry
He’s so drunk it’s obvious 😑
---

If they spend wisely only on essentials that money might last him 6 months, I however think it will be gone in 2!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Flapz lidl shopping list :

2,486 pot noodles
156 packets of bog roll
4, 432 packets of Maris " downloaders" nappies

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
Can’t even afford a colouring book πŸ™„
Yep. Donated begged , no doubt.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as duck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the crappy day job tomorrow.
Sucks to be you, Cunty chops.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as duck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the crappy day job tomorrow.
& all forgotten about by Thursday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

He needs to wrap it up. No fuckers going to give this 35 Yr old , washed up never - was-been his big break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no bleep likes him. πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think people was angry because he cheated and within seconds the fight was then over because he lost his temper like the little witch he is and repeatedly punched Paul without giving him a second . Prick he is
---
& all forgotten about by Thursday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

He needs to wrap it up. No fuckers going to give this 35 Yr old , washed up never - was-been his big break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no bleep likes him. πŸ˜†πŸ’€
That’s the hilarious thing he’s 35 he’s only just started training with actual people in the game and they won’t train him anymore because its over with so it’s back to his little local gym he goes . At his age people have been retired a good five years , he’s got no chance starting any career in this at his age πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This has cheered me right up πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
390 likes on her latest let’s use poor Leo for money.Can see another follow and like my last 5 posts coming tomorrow.Well after this weekend prick needs to just go away and sort himself out.Bully boy who showed his true colours on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SIR PONCEALOT

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pimping out the Spud again. 🀒

399094183_812596107279217_6733293562564251675_n.jpg

---
He can't stay away from the younger boys can he? Conveniently for bathtime and bed for Spud.

399350709_7545044185512465_2480753794094239990_n.jpg
399368579_362776579526097_7952140636685291720_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
390 likes on her latest let’s use poor Leo for money.Can see another follow and like my last 5 posts coming tomorrow.Well after this weekend prick needs to just go away and sort himself out.Bully boy who showed his true colours on Saturday.
Definitely another like and comment giveaway coming. She’s basically doing it every five posts and it’s five since her last one - sad desperate cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he seriously still goig on about beating a 41 year old up, give over Jake ya bleeping moron. No one cares. Enjoy ya bit money and duck off and enjoy ya bit extra work in the full monty ya shergar looking bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Fakey & Flaps have bent Paul
& Lori’s ears about here? I see Lori has done some troll videos and Tattle gets a shout out from Scouse Ma & Lori basically says that’s what she’s on about πŸ™„.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Fakey & Flaps have bent Paul
& Lori’s ears about here? I see Lori has done some troll videos and Tattle gets a shout out from Scouse Ma & Lori basically says that’s what’s she’s on about πŸ™„.
That's rich coming from a woman stood there in a dress with her tit hanging out.....
---
Pimping out the Spud again. 🀒

View attachment 2555981
View attachment 2555982
View attachment 2555983
View attachment 2555985
---
He can't stay away from the younger boys can he? Conveniently for bathtime and bed for Spud.

View attachment 2555988
View attachment 2555989View attachment 2555990
Best teach him not to cheat then. Because next time he's gonna get his head caved in by someone who knows what they're doing....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.