Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just duck off. Also if you’re going to use other peoples quotes, credit them you attention seeking knobhead
I’m kind of confused why jakes acting like he’s just won a heavyweight championship 😂
have I missed something ? Has he just beat mcgregor ? I’m seriously confused why he’s going on this way it’s kind of embarrassing now I mean it was embarrassing when he won the way he was acting no wonder he got booed from the crowd he’s manic . It was a friendly fight not professional MMA so he needs to bleeping pipe down before ear MMA professionals start calling him out on his crappy behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Fakey ran to mummy's early the next day leaving Flapz in the hotel. She then drove all the way to Zelda's to pick the kids up and drove home on her own. He then returned the next day. This is no marriage at all.

Now she's having more skin treatment. She honestly looks like she's been dug up. 😂

---
I’m kind of confused why jakes acting like he’s just won a heavyweight championship 😂
have I missed something ? Has he just beat mcgregor ? I’m seriously confused why he’s going on this way it’s kind of embarrassing now I mean it was embarrassing when he won the way he was acting no wonder he got booed from the crowd he’s manic . It was a friendly fight not professional MMA so he needs to bleeping pipe down before ear MMA professionals start calling him out on his crappy behaviour
A few comments I've read people are. Some want to fight him - he really needs to pipe the duck down. Actual pros would crucify him as he couldn't take the abuse verbally. 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Nah I’m dead. Just seen his bio. Pro mma fighter bleeping hell fakey get in the real world 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's DRUNK!!! Listen to him slur "I was just sorting some stuff out".

As for that kid, that's disgusting. Blow his nose you dirty bastards. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Fakey ran to mummy's early the next day leaving Flapz in the hotel. She then drove all the way to Zelda's to pick the kids up and drove home on her own. He then returned the next day. This is no marriage at all.

Now she's having more skin treatment. She honestly looks like she's been dug up. 😂

View attachment 2554988
---

A few comments I've read people are. Some want to fight him - he really needs to pipe the duck down. Actual pros would crucify him as he couldn't take the abuse verbally. 💯
Your right strange behaviour. Me and the hubby go events all the time together and never has he fucked of to his mums and left me in a hotel and then I’ve had to go to get the kids why he stays over his mums weird ….. and he claims he’s a family man yet gets one night with his wife and rushes to his mums instead of enjoying a nice morning and some breakfast with his wife !!

he’s a bleep and so irrelevant it’s actually hilarious. I’m loving how his milking this fight is massively backfiring on him to the point he deleted one post and his opponent not only told the crowd not to boo him but also got over a thousand comments saying well done on his Facebook post 😂😂 meanwhile jake can’t get any sad bleep he is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did you not see him when he beat Marcel in that z lister boxing event a couple of years ago? Exactly the same behaviour as now. I mean Marcel did next to no training but Fakey was carrying on like he defeated the heavyweight champion of the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah I’m dead. Just seen his bio. Pro mma fighter bleeping hell fakey get in the real world 😂😂😂
How he doesn’t die from embarrassmeant I will never know !! Pro MMA fighter it wasn’t professional level it was a z list friendly ffs 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Can’t cope with him he’s so delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is just bleeping embarrassing. He's acting like a gladiator ffs! Now he's tagging in Misfits Boxing. Just had a look on that page and the fighters on there are VERY young - he's 35!!!

Deluded twit.

398820749_3295410733937025_431405053730142032_n.jpg
399004484_345087011264135_410628698238805490_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you not see him when he beat Marcel in that z lister boxing event a couple of years ago? Exactly the same behaviour as now. I mean Marcel did next to no training but Fakey was carrying on like he defeated the heavyweight champion of the world 😂
He never changes does he 😂 this is why he has no friends because people laugh at him his behaviour is not normal at all !!
getting all over the top like he’s some kind of champ …. i Guarantee if he ever did fight even just a average MMA fight he would be killed he ain’t good at all .. bet Paul’s literally laughing at how sad and obsessed jake is with winning a friendly
---
This is just bleeping embarrassing. He's acting like a gladiator ffs! Now he's tagging in Misfits Boxing. Just had a look on that page and the fighters on there are VERY young - he's 35!!!

Deluded twit.

View attachment 2555007View attachment 2555008
I can’t it’s actually embarrassing does he have no self awareness
he’s won against a bleeping comedian who was overweight and in his 40s never been a gym in his life !!
this fight was not bleeping REAL it was a friendly . My good he’s embarrassing 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but the way he slurred in the last video, he shouldn't be driving. Spud sat in the back eating a large cookie and they're off to buy a "Hungry Hippo". Is he even insured to drive Flapz's car as I've never seen him drive it before...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve watched the one minute stupid fight a few times👀And he was so out of control and it’s actually disturbing how hard he went into Paul.Needs to go away and get over himself.Nothing more than a bully and as for flaps she’s a disgrace to women.Her life evolves around her ugly manly face and getting treatment’s on her ridiculous skin.Never thanks Zelda for having the boys but then she’s a mug for doing it👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe he’s driving round with his child while he sounds off his rocker 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’ve watched the one minute stupid fight a few times👀And he was so out of control and it’s actually disturbing how hard he went into Paul.Needs to go away and get over himself.Nothing more than a bully and as for flaps she’s a disgrace to women.Her life evolves around her ugly manly face and getting treatment’s on her ridiculous skin.Never thanks Zelda for having the boys but then she’s a mug for doing it👍
It’s been what two days now no papers have posted about him oahahaaaaa 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻
any that do from now is because he’s paid them to !

Reactions: 20
He's DRUNK!!! Listen to him slur "I was just sorting some stuff out".

As for that kid, that's disgusting. Blow his nose you dirty bastards. 🤢

View attachment 2555004
oh my god he is 💯 drunk and she’s happy to leave spud with him! bleeping cunts! I think another case of Charlotte Dawson and SS here! Thats appauling leaving a child in his care, he’s not fit! Thank god Freddie is away from them for his safety firstly amongst other things.

IMG_1975.png
IMG_1974.png
IMG_1977.png
IMG_1975.png
IMG_1974.png
IMG_1979.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He's got anger issues. Look at the way he behaves when anyone has the audacity to say no to him. Or disagrees. Or challenge him. Or if he fails at something.
Look at this fight, after the booing, Paul coming at him, and the ref screaming at him.
He lost it. He bleeping lost it. Amazing he never did a serious injury to Paul. Look at ninja warrior. He behaved like a bleeping spoilt 3 year old cos he fell off the frame.
I wouldn't let him anyway near kids, and if flappy wants to take her chances with him for a bleeping easy life, so be it.
If he does follow the MMA route, I hope someone gives him a bleeping pasting

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just went back on here to when he did Boxstar and this is what he was like 2 years ago and tbh I think there was a lot that wasn’t even screenshot at the time and put on here.
In two years I can be world champion oh do duck off jake it’s been two years since Marcel and your still not a champion 😂😂😂👏🏻
---
oh my god he is 💯 drunk and she’s happy to leave spud with him! bleeping cunts! I think another case of Charlotte Dawson and SS here! Thats appauling leaving a child in his care, he’s not fit! Thank god Freddie is away from them for his safety firstly amongst other things.

View attachment 2555073View attachment 2555074View attachment 2555081View attachment 2555082View attachment 2555083View attachment 2555097
Absolutely shocking drunk and driving with Leo in the car !!
---
He's got anger issues. Look at the way he behaves when anyone has the audacity to say no to him. Or disagrees. Or challenge him. Or if he fails at something.
Look at this fight, after the booing, Paul coming at him, and the ref screaming at him.
He lost it. He bleeping lost it. Amazing he never did a serious injury to Paul. Look at ninja warrior. He behaved like a bleeping spoilt 3 year old cos he fell off the frame.
I wouldn't let him anyway near kids, and if flappy wants to take her chances with him for a bleeping easy life, so be it.
If he does follow the MMA route, I hope someone gives him a bleeping pasting
He’s shocking he has to win he’s obsessed he’s a typical narcissistic prick .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.